Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" (84575 Views)

How True Are The Stories Of Girls Being Used By Yahoo Boys For Ritual? / Two Police Officers Caught Smoking Weed While In Uniform / Man Falls From A Tree While Smoking Weed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2017
bionixs:
ask am,when someone else's sister bares cleavage, it's ok. when your sister does same it becomes a taboo

In this hypothetical situation it would depend on the age of my sister if she is above 21 she's an adult liking or not liking it won't change anything, teens are hard to deal with at their rebellious phase and if she's an adult, then it's her cross, but i don't have a sister though but if i did i suspect she would be a tom boy.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by MCzubby247(m): 10:18am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Hang on !
Why do they all look like dregs because they smoke undecided ... Nigerians can take anything twist it so it looks good grave !
See pic nitori olorun sad

Anyway

This is not what is killing our country ... we should focus on the big issues first ! Concerning themselves with ish that won’t make our country Great again .. ( if ever)

Look at Amsterdam ! It’s legal there y’all should travel and see if u see this crap ! Mtcheew ... they even used what we criticise to make money, it’s a tourist destination to inhale n exhale Government used it to their advantage to better their country ! This is what Nigerians do take pics and shame .. yet nothing to show at the end of it all ...
vote Lalas247 for Miss MOST INTELLIGENT Girl of Nairaland.
even if you don't win, I can rig the election for you.
please, nairalanders vote beauty with the brain.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Lalas247(f): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2017
MCzubby247:

vote Lalas247 for Miss MOST INTELLIGENT Girl of Nairaland.
even if you don't win, I can rig the election for you.
please, nairalanders vote beauty with the brain.
Lol how u go rig am grin seun got security onlock wink
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Lalas247(f): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2017
Slayer2:

Her mum is late. Only Pele ni they and he they work offshore. So I am the only one for her now. cheesy but I they enjoy am sha. She can sabi sharp mouth. Now she weak like dry crayfish. I don laugh tire. She don humble.

Kai pele
Anyway u. Can do it sha .... congrats btw cheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by MCzubby247(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

hence APC are still the ruling party even in Anambra, forget seun, you must win.
I'm serious na this kind innovation we should be promoting not slayqueen and bobriskyism.
I beg the mod in charge should hear me out.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Slayer2: 11:00am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Kai pele
Anyway u. Can do it sha .... congrats btw cheesy

Nothing do you.

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by MCzubby247(m): 11:21am On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

hence APC are still the ruling party even in Anambra, forget seun, you must win.
I'm serious na this kind innovation we should be promoting not slayqueen and bobriskyism.
I beg the mod in charge should hear me out on organising intelligent inclined competition based on genders here because I can tell you that most young people of these indomi era live here in Nairaland and they are our future if we don't give the something to chew then we should be ready to start regretting like America is regret over a muzzle of their meat China is chewing today.
these kids when you see them all they know is not what their chemistry/ biology teacher taught them in school but what they've learnt in Nairaland.
please and please mod in charge I'm addressing is part to your office.
and when is done for the female;
For me miss Lalas247 all the way

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by bionixs: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:

In this hypothetical situation it would depend on the age of my sister if she is above 21 she's an adult liking or not liking it won't change anything, teens are hard to deal with at their rebellious phase and if she's an adult, then it's her cross, but i don't have a sister though but if i did i suspect she would be a tom boy.
your thought . but I understand what shaped your thought pattern, you have no sister
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Adakintroy: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2017
GraGra247:

Dear suckling child,

When you grow up you'll understand.

Am all grown, not sure I can say same for you.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by freeman95(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
shine12:

Yes, a plant that's gets abused by having lots of intake.

Can u overdose on vegetable?
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
bionixs:
your thought . but I understand what shaped your thought pattern, you have no sister

Lol true you have a point its easy to rationalize a situation that I will never be in. But no pretence I'd be bothered sha to a point
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
freeman95:

Can u overdose on vegetable?

I've never heard anyone OD on weed. grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Funjosh(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dyt:

Miss me?
kiss

I know
cheesy grin

Yea............... I miss you so much kiss
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by freeman95(m): 3:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
pcguru1:

I've never heard anyone OD on weed. grin

I deh tell you grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Kendrick80(m): 3:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
what's your point? undecided
Ur savage reply...abt Nigerians and lappin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Exciton(m): 3:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Nigeria is probably the only place in the world with this special kinda hate for smokers (female smokers especially). For some very irrational reason, they're evil people.

I would really like to know the story of how some propaganda cemented this belief so well that it's become a part of our culture. I'm sure this entire transformation happened within 30-40 years. Not more.

Anyone??

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Exactly ! It’s a sad world ..
After snapping what did they do .. condem
Abeg I don dey vex seff, I hear you if they see a female smoking omg na olosho why , how , u see how they think .. isn’t it just comical ..
Men makes us look like illiterate Biko .. trust me when u travel and see sh!t u won’t wanna go bk to naija just to visit grin you understand the suffering isn’t needed and the people and government are responsible for the poverty in that country ....

Do you know NIGERIA is except from English speaking countries .. when my friend applied for a British passport do you know she have to take an English test and pass before applying .. yet you see them here displaying their English skills yet with all that display we need to take test ... one guy from New Zealand who applied with her didn’t ..! She actually paid to take test to prove she knows English and she comes from Nigerian .. yet they will come on NL and be watching who types good English blah blah blah the rest of the world don’t give a shit we will take test! How degrading we that pride ourselves to speak the best English ...

That’s how you see them at the airport “ auntie anything for weekend “ police force is a joke undecided

I don vex I dey waka grin,eat me go talk breathe in n out ... grin
Nigeria isn't a native English speaking country but that does not mean that there aren't Nigerians who don't speak the language to native fluency. Such tests are required to separate the weed from the chaff vis a vis knowing those that are fluent and those that are not - it doesn't mean that ur friend's isn't good in the language. Native English speaking countries are US, UK, Australia and New Zealand and Canada.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
Kendrick80:

Ur savage reply...abt Nigerians and lappin
it was
a nigerian who suggested the lapping. so you see were i got that idea? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 7:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
it was
a nigerian who suggested the lapping. so you see were i got that idea? grin grin

Hahahahah,my first time to board a plan with my friends,I saw some nigeria's standing on a plan,just like dey standing on a molue bus,(Aric Air)
So what the big deal when lapping?cheesycheesy
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahah,my first time to board a plan with my friends,I saw some nigeria's standing on a plan,just like dey standing on a molue bus,(Aric Air)
So what the big deal when lapping?cheesycheesy
Really? some one was standing on an Airplane? i don't believe it! people are not allowed to stand on an airplane, Health and Safety will not allow it besides people MUST seat down because they are required by law to wear their seatbelts while on an airplane Apart from when going to the toilet or to exercise their legs.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 8:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
Really? some one was standing on an Airplane? i don't believe it! people are not allowed to stand on an airplane, Health and Safety will not allow it besides people MUST seat down because they are required by law to wear their seatbelts while on an airplane Apart from when going to the toilet or to exercise their legs.

I know say u nor go believe,I see I saw it, were standing on a plane,including the current governor of ekiti state (ayodele fayose)
It was that time nigerian's elected buhari..

I was surprise to see a governor stand and some other guy's,I think they where his excortgringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
Martin0:

I know say u nor go believe,I see I saw it, were standing on a plane,including the current governor of ekiti state (ayodele fayose)
It was that time nigerian's elected buhari..

I was surprise to see a governor stand and some other guy's,I think they where his excortgringrin
Okay, if it is on a private Airplane it is fine to a short destination. but not standing on an airplane from nigeria to london No way! the crew will tell you sit down!
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 8:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
Okay, if it is on a private Airplane it is fine to a short destination. but not standing on an airplane from nigeria to london No way! the crew will tell you sit down!
Oga gypsey, not strictly true. You are allowed to stand as long as the "fasten seat belt" sign is off. And it is only on during take off till the right altitude has been reached, descent, landing and turbulence.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Oga gypsey, not strictly true. You are allowed to stand as long as the "fasten seat belt" sign is off. And it is only on during take off till the right altitude has been reached, descent, landing and turbulence.
yes! i am aware of that, but that wasn't the dispute.
he said someone stood on an Airplane for the whole duration of the journey, tongue i am not sure that's possible.
Nice ass! by the way! tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i am aware of that, but that wasn't the dispute.
he said someone stood on an Airplane for the whole duration of the journey, tongue i am not sure that's possible.
Maybe on a local flight, you know we don't really have rules in naija. It's a jungle where anything goes mostly. grin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Maybe on a local flight, you know we don't really have rules in naija. It's a jungle where anything goes mostly. grin
is that even possible on a local?
nice ass! tongue by the way! is that ass real? cool
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by shaybebaby(f): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:
is that even possible on a local?
nice ass! tongue by the way! is that ass real? cool
I have never flown local and will never do, so I will never be in the position to see if it's true. Even Ryanair sef hard me. angry

Lol@ass,thank you. It is true that one man's meat is another's poison. It's the same ass that lost me a twerking competition to a Chinese girl. grin

Ask Martin0. tongue
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
gypsey:

Yeah I agree,gringringrin
It was a journey of just mere 35minutegringrin
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Daeylar(f): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
victorioushands:

Even if he were hulk hogan, he would still have no rights over what his sister eats, drinks or smokes.

Thanks,
I just tire, would you allow, as if the sister is a servant or slave or animal or robot that she can control and not a human being like her.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
thawgy:
i smoke weed everyday and I am not a criminal, weed is legal in Holland and they are closing down prisons so stop your stereo type for weedsmokers because you are absolutely wrong
good for you brother but then u reside in Holland right? I am talking about Nigeria and what we experience from drug users in Nigeria.drug consumption in Nigeria is unsupervised by the govt hence many users over use it and become addicts.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

I have never flown local and will never do, so I will never be in the position to see if it's true. Even Ryanair sef hard me. angry

Lol@ass,thank you. It is true that one man's meat is another's poison. It's the same ass that lost me a twerking competition to a Chinese girl. grin

Ask Martin0. tongue
I have flown local numerous times from Abuja to Enugu, and i don't remember witnessing such,

you lost to a chinese gyal? shocked i don't believe it. chinese girls bums are ussually as flat as frying pans, trust me i know! cool
was martin at the competition? and why wasn't i invited?
i think you should demand for a rematch, i would like to see that ass at twerk once again tongue.
Re: Policeman Shares Photos Of Girls Smoking Weed, Says "Say No To Drugs" by Martin0(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
shaybebaby:

Ask Martin0. tongue

U mean say u nor go fly local,I like thatgringringrin

it was my first time,and my friends paid for the flightgringrin

Who's Ryanair?cheesy
I ve told you to come let me give u teaching on twerkinggringringrin

Hian,gypsey nor be small tin ooo,one small chinese girl jus defeat her for common twerking ooo,
Shay shay,come make I dey teach u,come and practice ur twerking with me,no big dealgringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

'I Can’t Walk Properly' - Ondo Prostitute Creates Scene After Client Reneged / Gun Hidden Inside Bread, Man From ONUIMO LGA, IMO Caught By Security Operative / Jigawa Market Where Prostitutes, Gamblers Do Their Thing In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.