Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 PM

Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice (37019 Views)

Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:

But she didn't end up in jail and I wanna believe that's cos her voice was heard and that way she had lots of people behind her...it would have been hard to lock her up.
The point is ladies need to learn to start something and finish it all out however they can.
The lady in question now I expect (if her claims are right) her to stand on whatever it is she knows happened and somehow shed definitely have supporters. You'd be surprised at how much they'd be.
Thats where you got it wrong.She is not in Jail because her mum intervened and begged for her.She brought in Lawyers. i am sure it was pro bono lawyers but in the end .Nigeria is a partiachial society.

The lady has stood up for the right thing.Even though she stood alone.

Now what is the youtube video the producer is talking about?If you know the producer pls kindly tell him to bring the you tube video

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by shurley22(f): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

Thats where you got it wrong.She is not in Jail because her mum intervened and begged for her.She brought in Lawyers. i am sure it was pro bono lawyers but in the end .Nigeria is a partiachial society.

Now what is the youtube video the producer is talking about?If you know the producer pls kindly tell him to bring the you tube video

Okay...if you say so
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
temmyt20:
sexual harassment and rape is another thing. this guy didnt even get physical with her, in ur response as stephen, did she at anytime go private, she had series of chat.....Photoshop or not. why cldnt she tease the guy and get a confession. Even the police(not naija own ooo) they get confession when they dnt ave enough evidence.
Lets assume dis happened in the US, what do u think wld av happened? No chat message as evidence, no physical assault, u just come out, accuse som1 and went offline seriously?

she has zero evidence, she shouldnt have even mentioned the actors/directors name. She shld av just voiced out that pple in nollywood do that(we all kno they do)

And she accused him of sexual harassment.Is it a crime to accuse someone of sexual harassment?Tell the producer to bring the videos he is talking about and stop bragging
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
Please tell the Fabiyi of the man to bring the videos he is talking about and stop harassing the woman and threatening her.

Case Closed

Someone close this thread
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by temmyt20(m): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

And she accused him of sexual harassment.Is it a crime to accuse someone of sexual harassment?Tell the producer to bring the videos he is talking about and stop bragging
no p....let the woman come public. My point still remains why open a can of worms when u cannot handle it.. was she expecting the guy to keep quiet?

like i said earlier on. when it comes to arguing out a case(trying to prove my point) on NL, i dnt do it cos i cant type for long. Most times am always with my phone not system.

I rest my case. But my point still remains, accuse som1, stand on ur point and not run away

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 12:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
temmyt20:
no p....let the woman come public. My point still remains why open a can of worms when u cannot handle it.. was she expecting the guy to keep quiet?

like i said earlier on. when it comes to arguing out a case(trying to prove my point) on NL, i dnt do it cos i cant type for long. Most times am always with my phone not system.

I rest my case. But my point still remains, accuse som1, stand on ur point and not run away

Just like the way Stepanie Otobo accused the apostle, brought evidence, brought lawyers , got public support and almost landed in Jail
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by temmyt20(m): 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

Just like the way Stepanie Otobo accused the apostle, brought evidence, brought lawyers , got public support and almost landed in Jail
babes, honestly, i wish we were arguing face to face, I kindaa prefer dat. Then we wld av been able to trash it out. no p.
it was nice engaging u anyways
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by nelxxy(m): 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
only 20k mtsheeeeeew
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
shurley22:

And what's wrong with it madam fellow woman??
You did not use your brain.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by Feranmicharless: 2:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
reality17:

Send me sure game plz
its my predictions oooo
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by mofedamijo(m): 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
KehnnyCares:
As if most actor and director no dey demand for sex for a movie role. undecided
Dont reason like that,so because most managing director sleeps with staffs,and then tomorrow u become a manager,and then a lady should accuse u,u will b looking like pomo abi,my friend speak 4 ur sef,no matter how bad actors n producers re,we av d faithful ones
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by jbolaifa: 2:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

i see you commit the same crime those who support the producer blindly commits, although some were still more objective than you are, asking her to come out and dance to the tune of the music, exactly the same thing I read in the Producer's post. for crying out loud, the story could have gone either ways. only evidence would prove otherwise. How authentic were Otobo's evidences, you seems to be so sure they are real that you would even give your life for it. Otobo should simply have sued the Apostle. Otobo never pressed for sexual harrassment or rape. She only said the man didnt fulfil the promise to marry her.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by shurley22(f): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2017
Gluhbirne:
You did not use your brain.

Who is this one?
Abeg swerve... madam brain
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by BCISLTD: 3:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
aolawale025:
He should have just sued her. Libel is not a criminal matter
the dude is not a lawyer na
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by perfectionist(m): 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:
Its only in Nigeria that rape and harassment victims are sent to jail and arrested.

Really? So you expect a guy whose character has been defamed not to take any action? And, when he does not, you turn around and say the guy is guilty as accused. And, by the way, how many rape and sexual harassment victims whose claims have been proven in a court of law have been thrown into jail that you know of? Or you want a situation where all rape and sexual harassment allegations leveled against men should be accepted at face value and the men involved remanded in prison without trial? Or are you saying that if the outcome of a trial is such that the man is acquitted, no further action should be taken against the woman who made the false allegation? Sorry to burst your bubble, but even in the developed societies you so zealously espouse, none of the above-mentioned scenarios plays out.

It is the citizenry"s support of the rapist that baffles me.Nigeria is indeed a place full of animals and very very few sane minds.

Well, I guess the pictures of various rapists beaten to a pulp posted on online forums like Nairaland represent part of the citizenry's support for rapists that baffles you. Not to worry, we'll kill them next time. I hope that helps in assuaging your anger for the animals that you say Nigeria is filled with. I'm pretty sure all these animals must be men.

Take a look at all the responses on Nairaland , you will agree with me that women need to take refugee status in developed countries because of the crime and injustice meted against them

Please do. Then go and accuse someone of rape or sexual harassment without evidence in that utopia of yours and come back to Nigeria and tell us the outcome.

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by omachimyk(m): 3:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
Feranmicharless:
‪here's my yesterday's predictions. Man City cut my chance of winning just 8K ��I need the money. B941ETSESEECER-2805761‬
Egbon, don't give up

1 Like

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by Donjazzy12(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
swiz123:

Bleep off my mention duckhead. I never said the lady was right,just meant that he must had done that with some other lady.

I won't reply ur useless mention anymore cos you are obviously looking for likes cheaper than ur who**sh momma ... Bye

See how you look like a kwashiokor candidate and yet you have the guts to tactlessly attack a man one million times better than you. If your low self esteem self is a rapist, dont think that every man out there is like you.

Go to bobriskys hell and burn to ashes and promptly remove male from your gender and start identifying as a female from now on.

You are a complete disgrace to the masculine gender!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by eyinjuege: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

The thing i became afraid of was the fact that despite providing evidence .She was still threatened and almost landed in Jail
It means that even with evidence ,she was still victimised.Such a country needs to be feared

Stephanie Otobo was no victim of anything. She can always take care of herself.
My problem with her story wasn't because she made claims of sleeping with her pastor. That's no new thing, it was consensual.
My problem with her was that she blackmailed Suleiman by repeatedly asking for huge sums of money otherwise she tells the whole world. That's a criminal offence, and the police were involved when she went to collect her ransome.
Don't make her sound like a victim. She's a criminal.
The only victims were Suleiman's wife and children in the whole saga.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by pek(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2017
In as much as you have a right to restore your image and name, you don't have the right to declare anybody wanted or offer a reward for that. It is only the police that have that right.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 6:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
eyinjuege:

My problem with her story wasn't because she made claims of sleeping with her pastor. That's no new thing, it was consensual.
My problem with her was that she blackmailed Suleiman by repeatedly asking for huge sums of money otherwise she tells the whole world. That's a criminal offence, and the police were involved when she went to collect her ransome.

Oh so Apostle Suleiman committed Adultery.Yes or No?
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by eyinjuege: 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

Oh so Apostle Suleiman committed Adultery.Yes or No?

He committed adultery possibly, so sue him..
That's not a criminal offence btw.
Maybe to those who care, he might have assaulted their moral senses but that's still no crime. If his wife is so bothered, she should divorce him. If his congregation are so bothered, they should talk to their legs and leave his ministry.

That still doesn't stop Stephanie from possibly being a criminal- a blackmailer.
There's little difference between a blackmailer and a kidnapper in my opinion.
Don't overlook or even excuse Stephanie's crime.
That's why i never supported her story. She knew she was having sex with a married man. She deliberately planned to siphon money out of him, and not even by convincing him willingly like mistresses normally do, but by trying to use the force of blackmail & extortion. That's a crime in the Nigerian constitution, or any sane country's law.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 6:42pm On Nov 19, 2017
eyinjuege:

I cant believe a pastor can commit Adultery
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by eyinjuege: 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

Pastors have been commiting adultery since time immemorial, so you better shine your eyes.
Of course its not all that are possessed by the spirit of sleeping around, but hey most people don't like to be accountable to God or man including Pastors.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

I have been following your comment and this end your activist voice what a shame, a pastor committing adultery is not a crime neither does that make Stephanie a victim of sexual harassment or rape

uptill now i still don't get the connection of your argument of Stephanie's case and that of the producer i pray you will not be victim of false accusation and please stop playing the victim card
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
OlaSpeaker:

I have been following your comment and this end your activist voice what a shame, a pastor committing adultery is not a crime neither does that make Stephanie a victim of sexual harassment or rape

uptill now i still don't get the connection of your argument of Stephanie's case and that of the producer i pray you will not be victim of false accusation and please stop playing the victim card

No he is holy he cant commit adultery.In nigeria anyone can be a victim of false accusation so no need to pray .If a pastor can commit adultery and still goes around to threaten to Jail and eveeyone in his congregation is happy.Then I am sorry God is not in that country.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
eyinjuege:

Pastors have been commiting adultery since time immemorial, so you better shine your eyes.
Of course its not all that are possessed by the spirit of sleeping around, but hey most people don't like to be accountable to God or man including Pastors.

Pastor have been committing Adultery? Pls its only in Nigeria that pastors commit Adultery and still go about to threaten the ladies
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 7:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
OlaSpeaker:

If me a non pastor , a great sinner cant and will never commit Adultery.Why should a pastor commit it
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by hollandis(f): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
I think i should start listening to Daddy freeze now because 2 people just said here that Pastors can commit adultery
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by eyinjuege: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

Pastor have been committing Adultery? Pls its only in Nigeria that pastors commit Adultery and still go about to threaten the ladies

If stephanie had also tried blackmailing a pastor abroad, ( whom she's been sleeping with) I can bet it with you she would be in jail by now. Adultery is not the business of the govt.
You don't blackmail other people for whatever reason, and even having the impetus to blackmail for money, dropping your account no for the dropoff... Infact, she's still a learner in the world of blackmail.
The only reason the police got involved in their drama was because she was blackmailing him. They caught her where she went to withdraw the money. Her account was probably already flagged.
I'm sure if she had exposed him, without extorting money from him prior to that, I would have been more sympathetic. Perhaps even believed her that he tricked her into believing he would divorce his wife and marry her.
It was always about the money for her, greed.
As per him committing adultery, quite a no of self acclaimed men of God are adulterers, thieves, even murderers. If any is caught commiting theft, or murder they can be arrested. But if caught in adultery, its not the govt's business. Its just left for their congregation to do the needful.
You cannot convince me that Stephanie was a victim in any of their drama. NEVER...
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by eyinjuege: 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:
I think i should start listening to Daddy freeze now because 2 people just said here that Pastors can commit adultery

Its your type that can easily get bamboozled by Pastors.
You should only speak for yourself, and even at that you can't even be 100% sure of your reactions when faced with certain situations.
You're free to listen to Daddy freeze. He's a human being like you, atimes brash, insultive. But he does make sense too atimes.
Its left for you to sieve the various things you hear, and select the one that your spirit says its right.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

No he is holy he cant commit adultery.In nigeria anyone can be a victim of false accusation so no need to pray .If a pastor can commit adultery and still goes around to threaten to Jail and eveeyone in his congregation is happy.Then I am sorry God is not in that country.
you are only being emotional than rational stop displaying your ignorance
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

you are only being emotional than rational stop displaying your ignorance on the cyber space biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suruche Arrested For Having Tattoo, Tagged A 'Cultist' (Video) / Davido "Bought" A Private Jet !!! - Check His Reply / Check Out The Most Expensive Nigerian Wedding Of 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.