Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,269 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice (37008 Views)

Eniola Eunice Omoshalewa Petitions Police Over Yomi Fabiyi's Sexual Harassment / Yomi Fabiyi In Sex For Role Scandal As Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice Accuses Him / Yomi Fabiyi: "If Your Lover Stands Up Immediately After Sex, You Are Being Used" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by OlaSpeaker(m): 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

If me a non pastor , a great sinner cant and will never commit Adultery.Why should a pastor commit it
And how is that a crime
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by umuna(m): 8:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
aolawale025:
He should have just sued her. Libel is not a criminal matter
perjury is a criminal matter!
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by tunnamaniah(m): 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

Why would she come out ? I have told you the justice system sucks in Nigeria.What proof do you expect her to have? Cctv ? Camera? Text , calls ??
ma’am, you are letting sentiment cloud your sense of judgement, you can’t just accuse someone and expect us to believe you with no tangible evidence, not guilty until proven, easy, that is how it is anywhere in the world.

I can as well accuse you tomorrow of sexual harassment. Let both parties go to court and face judgement. Easy.

All this woman right people sef.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by tunnamaniah(m): 9:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
hollandis:

Why would she come out ? I have told you the justice system sucks in Nigeria.What proof do you expect her to have? Cctv ? Camera? Text , calls ??
ma’am, you are letting sentiment cloud your sense of judgement, you can’t just accuse someone and expect us to believe you with no tangible evidence, not guilty until proven, easy, that is how it is anywhere in the world.

I can as well accuse you tomorrow of sexual harassment. Let both parties go to court and face judgement. Easy.

All these woman right people sef.
Re: Yomi Fabiyi Petitions Lagos Police To Arrest Eniola Omoshalewa Eunice by Emu4life(m): 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
thinkmoney:

hello friend. I so much wanted to get this pics, but I couldn't download it. I will appreciate if you can send it to my watsapp contact...07066012233
Just screenshot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

E-Money Celebrates His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo's Birthday With Lovely Pictures / Churchill: Everything I Have Ever Lost Has Been Replaced With Something Better / IK Ogbonna Celebrates His 37th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.