Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,790 members, 7,855,328 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding (19548 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police / Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by HiddenShadow: 5:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
HomeOfMe:
The war between the Zombies and the Wailers only happen on nairaland. This forum should be shut,always full of frustrated and depressed people.

it has nothing to do with Zombies and Wailers.

Biafrans will never kill themselves because they love themselves and respect each other's divergent views unlike the demonic Nigerian orientation.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by adeolakemi: 5:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=AngryRebel post=62525108][/quote]chai
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by AngryRebel: 5:06pm On Nov 19, 2017
adeolakemi:
chai waitin happen? grin
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by adeolakemi: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2017
lovingyouhun:

What exactly are you saying?
You must be a member of IPOB With a leader Nnamdi Kanu who is MANIC and has GRANDIOSE DELUSION
Better wake up �

Igbos are like those people who trusted and so much believed in MMM to the extent they kept putting money right Info the System even when the truth was right b4 their eyes, they kept Pressinh towards the Mark until they got burnt!!!

MARK IT IPOB WILL CRASH LIKE MMM. of you like Quote and Insult me, you will forcefully Kiss the truth at the end just like MMM magas did.

you need chisel and spanner right now
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by PenlsCaP: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by HomeOfMe(f): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

it has nothing to do with Zombies and Wailers.

Biafrans will never kill themselves because they love themselves and respect each other's divergent views unlike the demonic Nigerian orientation.
Ok
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by adeolakemi: 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=AngryRebel post=62526043][/quote]y u wicked
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenlsCaP:

grin
u be idiot.
Flat.head

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by PenlsCaP: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
u be idiot.
Flat.head
E pain him conehead well!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

[s]
I heard they were bribing people to vote for them and collect money after they have been shown the voters paper that the person truly voted for them. i am highly disappointed in Anambrains today. [/s]
sharap ipob wailer, u pigs are cowards,

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenlsCaP:

E pain him conehead well!!
trash. I'm igbo from arochukwu abia state
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by PenlsCaP: 5:41pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
[s]trash. I'm igbo from arochukwu abia state[/s]

Trash
Im yoruba from ondo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by lumenkristy: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
All these Ipob this IPod that are a mere consolation for the election you people's candidates lost to the incumbent which all of you above never dreamt that it could be possible, well it has happened. Just believe that you can live your normal daily life without talking of iPod for a day and it wi'll come to pass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Trash Im yoruba from ondo
flat.head ipob claiming Omo Yoruba. I pity u

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by AngryRebel: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
i be idiot.
Amala head grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by PenlsCaP: 6:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
[s]flat.head ipob claiming Omo Yoruba. I pity[/s] u
Heheeheheh
Pity ur coneheaded self that is miserable and bereft of ideas.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by AngryRebel: 6:20pm On Nov 19, 2017
grin
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by AngryRebel: 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Am from a tribe of cowards n traitors.... Awolowo the sniper taker comes to mind grin grin
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Danladi7: 6:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
macluvph1:
Atimes i wonder what is really wrong with the Nigerian youths, a young man from south east rose up to defend his people and because of his influence everybody started shouting restructuring even to the extent APC formed a committee on that. fast forward to today the lion from the east is nowhere to be found at the moment then the stupid Nigeria youths are jumping up that they have defeated him talkless of hearing about restructuring again.

We all should be ashamed because what was defeated was the future of an average Nigerian youth who wanted a better life for himself and not IPOB or MASSOB.

We the so called youths should also note that never will Nigeria be better again because what happen in Anambra nailed the coffin of whether the politicians will be listening to the masses or not.
Every youth across tribes and religion wil have supported him if he doesn't pose as a particular political party agent or refrain from comments like this one below:

(unfortunately,I never see a single Igbo man who condemned him,even,the hypocritical Christian association of nigeria CAN,SouthEast chapter)

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenlsCaP:
[s]
Heheeheheh
Pity ur coneheaded self that is miserable and bereft of ideas. [/s]
from ur moniker it's obvious u're devoid of sense.
Iliterate Ipob miscreant

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
AngryRebel:
ignorantum. I am igbo from AroChukwu Abia state. For the fact that i am APC fan and hate and detest Ipob and Biafra doesn't mean that i'm yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by PenlsCaP: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
from ur moniker it's obvious u're devoid of sense.
Iliterate Ipob miscreant

Hehehehe...
Yet i'm coatching u here on how to construct lines..
Bambus !!
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by horsepower101: 6:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
macluvph1:
Atimes i wonder what is really wrong with the Nigerian youths, a young man from south east rose up to defend his people and because of his influence everybody started shouting restructuring even to the extent APC formed a committee on that. fast forward to today the lion from the east is nowhere to be found at the moment then the stupid Nigeria youths are jumping up that they have defeated him talkless of hearing about restructuring again.

We all should be ashamed because what was defeated was the future of an average Nigerian youth who wanted a better life for himself and not IPOB or MASSOB.

We the so called youths should also note that never will Nigeria be better again because what happen in Anambra nailed the coffin of whether the politicians will be listening to the masses or not.
1 million likes.

Nigeria youth through celebration of IPOB suppression has sealed their fate. No more talk of restructuring.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by PenlsCaP: 6:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=62527983][/quote]

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Ojiofor: 6:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Sarrki you are just been dumb and mischievious because IPOB leadership never gave order to their members to disrupt the election rather the instruction was to sit at home and enjoy your ofe nsala.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 19, 2017

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Leez(m): 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
trash. I'm igbo from arochukwu abia state
grin grin
conehead claiming igbo
grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by PenlsCaP: 7:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
[quote author=GrandFinale2017 post=62528910][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2017
Leez:

grin grin
conehead claiming igbo
grin
cos i support Apc and hate ipob doesn't mean that i am yoruba.
Get that into ur flat head

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenlsCaP:

jobless ipob miscreant i got so many issues to attend to. We will still cross our paths in another thread. By then i will deal with u.
For now i'm outta here

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
Op pls what is stay at home don't come out to vote.....boycott Anambra election....pls op where u expecting ipob to enjoy their ofe nsala on the street....if ur tribe carry their food to the street to eat we don't....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

N10 Per Litre Sugar Tax: Nigerians To Pay More For Beverages / It’s Only In Nigeria We Arrest Before We Investigate, Says NBA Secretary / Nnamdi Kanu's Sureties Won't Lose N300 Million Bond - IPOB Lawyer, Ejiofor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.