Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,297 members, 7,846,337 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding (19540 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police / Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by spartacus11(m): 3:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
quiverfull:
They only roar on social media...noise makers.

Like dis

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
K
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by spartacus11(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

IPOB just proved you & all senseless APC zombies wrong that they are non violent group. U don lick bubu hairy a$$ today?
Liar

Video

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154835018047703&id=96184337702&_rdr

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by dignity33: 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:
That's why everywhere was calm

This Igbos set

They are more physical online than on ground

Igbos have lost it

They made a bog mistake by engaging the UK fraudster
Claiming Jew as the leader of the terrorist organization
sorry for disappointment I know you are happy hearing blood of innocent waste.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Halexgos3(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenlsCaP:
Hm
Are you serious
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by LasGidiOwner: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
Imported ipob miscreants. No room for you guys anywhere in Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Halexgos3(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2017
dignity33:
sorry for disappointment I know you are happy hearing blood of innocent waste.
Are you serious
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Benoxvals(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
What is the point of this topic?
Nairaland has really lost it..
I miss the old nairaland..
You want IPOB to be calm and peaceful
and they abided and u are calling them
out again?
It's time to put this Sarkki abi kpomo guy in
check.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by mavinc4u(f): 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'm not happy that APC even got up to 1000 votes.

I don't like it

I heard they were bribing people to vote for them and collect money after they have been shown the voters paper that the person truly voted for them. i am highly disappointed in Anambrains today.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by checkedout: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Dem don hide

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
mavinc4u:

I heard they were bribing people to vote for them and collect money after they have been shown the voters paper that the person truly voted for them. i am highly disappointed in Anambrains today.
They are criminals

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by brightalo17: 4:03pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

IPOB just proved you & all senseless APC zombies wrong that they are non violent group. U don lick bubu hairy a$$ today?

Yes I support you they're just noise makers and chest beaters barking without action threatening to cut Buhari's head without been violent , Maybe you guys will cut his head with Facebook, twitter and Nairaland Machete.SMH

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by IgedeBushBoy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

This Igbos set

Igbos have lost it

Fuunke! Which kain wickedness be dis biko grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by latecoinvest: 4:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

This Igbos set

Igbos have lost it

you are very correct
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by efighter: 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenlsCaP:
A fake news for yoruba muslims to wa.nk on grin

Igbo Christian, what is your problem? Why are Yoruba Muslims giving you high blood pressure? Islam came about 400 years after Christianity, yet Muslims give fake Christians incurable headache.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Crossguy: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
MY IPOB FRIEND RIGHT NOW AFTER THE ELECTION

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by IgedeBushBoy(m): 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2017
Odianose13:
So IPOB are no more terrorists?

Oh! What a peaceful sect........
Fuunke! Fuunke!
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by castrol180(m): 4:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
This is an hideous and frightful package on the side of ipod and cownu of blessed memories...

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
You mean...

Dia kind of failure na custom-tailored.

Notin wey dem lay hands on wey dey prosper.

You can't keep agitating like mad dogs and expect headway.

NdiAnambra, I congratulate you.

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by dhesire(m): 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
1nigeriamyfoot:

IPOB just proved you & all senseless APC zombies wrong that they are non violent [i][/i][s][/s]group. U don lick bubu hairy a$$ today?

Vote and die comes to mind. @ bolded

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by KingMicky3286: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ipob-massob-members-go-hiding/

hahahahaha

www.NewsDroop.com is the World No 1 forum/Breaking News Platform where you get PAID for posting and commenting on news, events and other things happening in Nigeria now and the World at large.. Start Posting to get your PAY.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by HomeOfMe(f): 4:25pm On Nov 19, 2017
elChapo1:
I must say that I'm highly impressed by the conduct of ndi Anambra before, during and after the elections yesterday. I was privileged to serve as a security personnel at one of the polling units in AguataII constituency in Aguata LGA. despite having a sizable numbers of voters supporting APC, APGA & PDP, voters of these parties and party agents were friendly & associated with each freely and peacefully. What surprised me the most was that, after the voting process and result read (which APGA won). We (myself and the INEC adhoc staff) had issues with transportation back to the collation center. surprisingly the PDP agent in that unit volunteered his vehicle to be used. This is how we should live irrespective of party affiliation, tribal and religious differences; as brothers and sisters!
The war between the Zombies and the Wailers only happen on nairaland. This forum should be shut,always full of frustrated and depressed people.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by AngryRebel: 4:27pm On Nov 19, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
This is how my father hide away from his responsibility, his one big fool, I tell u. Am proud, that I will grow up to be like him....a coward grin grin
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by KanuJEWSarePIGS: 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2017
micolaj:
They want Obiano Re-election. Yet, they told the electorates to sit at home on the election day and await the miraculous hand to install him for the second term.
Give me a better definition of confusion grin grin grin

You would be surprise how even the EDUCATED ONES sit on their brains and go for whatever Kanu says. Talk about Zombie right?

Nnamdi na sharp scammer for him own LITTLE WAY. Once he try to cross border, we go remind am who he be.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Leez(m): 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ipob-massob-members-go-hiding/
grin grin grin ppl said sit at home and ppl complied now its called hiding afonja reasoning eeeh

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Fulmigati: 4:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
They were "hiding" because they were boycotting, you fuckt@rd.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by EvangD(m): 4:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
elChapo1:
I must say that I'm highly impressed by the conduct of ndi Anambra before, during and after the elections yesterday. I was privileged to serve as a security personnel at one of the polling units in AguataII constituency in Aguata LGA. despite having a sizable numbers of voters supporting APC, APGA & PDP, voters of these parties and party agents were friendly & associated with each freely and peacefully. What surprised me the most was that, after the voting process and result read (which APGA won). We (myself and the INEC adhoc staff) had issues with transportation back to the collation center. surprisingly the PDP agent in that unit volunteered his vehicle to be used. This is how we should live irrespective of party affiliation, tribal and religious differences; as brothers and sisters!
yes in a place where hav civilised people ok, not somewhere where life means nothing to them, provided 72 virgins await them

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 19, 2017
PenlsCaP:
[s] A fake news for yoruba muslims to wa.nk on [/s] grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by HiddenShadow: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2017
elChapo1:

It is the spirit of Biafra which is love peace unity understanding brotherhood etc.

Nigeria is the opposite.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by adeolakemi: 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
Yoruba and saving face are twins these people are just irredeemable

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Crack In APC? Governors Shun Meeting With NWC / Some Leaders Don’t Understand Economics –obasanjo / Abba Moro: Benue Killings, Enough Is Enough, It’s Time To Defend Our Existence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.