Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding (19541 Views)

How Nnamdi Kanu Made INEC, Cabal, Buhari, Postpone Presidential Election - IPOB / Anambra Decides: Two Anti-election IPOB Members Arrested – Police / Anambra Governorship Election: IPOB Insists On Election Boycott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by PenlsCaP: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
jobless ipob miscreant i got so many issues to attend to. We will still cross our paths in another thread. By then i will deal with u.
For now i'm outta here

Heheheheheh.. ur conehead has been deflated.
Im ever ready waiting for u.
My Mallet hammer always handy to flatten ur conehead.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Leez(m): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
cos i support Apc and hate ipob doesn't mean that i am yoruba.
Get that into ur flat head

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by mavinc4u(f): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
sharap ipob wailer, u pigs are cowards,

You are a slowpoke. Igbo wanna be. I thought you were claiming igbo man from arochukwu yet you could not reply my message in igbo. Efulu efu di ka gi. Ozu nwuru onwu. Nodu Ani ka m fu uzo hu ndi kwu oto. Is only someone from Anambra that would understand my last statement, no matter how well you speak someone's language, you will still miss how to write or speak the core part. You are from Abia so tell me wentin concern you for Anambra matter.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by everistus4000: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2017
Upon are noise makers
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by everistus4000: 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2017
Ipob are noise makers

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by PFRB: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2017
macluvph1:
Atimes i wonder what is really wrong with the Nigerian youths, a young man from south east rose up to defend his people and because of his influence everybody started shouting restructuring even to the extent APC formed a committee on that. fast forward to today the lion from the east is nowhere to be found at the moment then the stupid Nigeria youths are jumping up that they have defeated him talkless of hearing about restructuring again.

We all should be ashamed because what was defeated was the future of an average Nigerian youth who wanted a better life for himself and not IPOB or MASSOB.

We the so called youths should also note that never will Nigeria be better again because what happen in Anambra nailed the coffin of whether the politicians will be listening to the masses or not.

Point.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by chuose2: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by AngryRebel: 8:09pm On Nov 19, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
Am an ignoramus. I am a Yoloba from far away skull minning state of Osun. Is a fact that i am an APC fan who is a foolish wondering zombie. I hate n detest Biafra desterity,because nobody from my stu*pid Yoruba race can ever stand up to their Fulani masters. I spit on myself. grin
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by lovingyouhun: 10:15pm On Nov 19, 2017
adeolakemi:
you need chisel and spanner right now

Exactly what those people fully scammed by MMM use to say, but they had to accept the truth the way it is, YOU will silently accept the truth about your failed movement when the time comes. Vote and die ko, live ni. Buhahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Duru1(m): 10:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
sarrki:

As accreditation and voting got underway early on Saturday members of the Independent People of Biafra, IPOB and the Movement for the Sovereign State of Biafra, MASSOB reportedly went into hiding as soldiers, mobile policemen and other security agents took over.

At the time of filing this report, there were no agitations or words from the groups while the exercise was about to kick off virtually in all the polling boots visited in Ndemili North Local Government Area. Accreditation and voting commenced 10:20am at the Central School Amawbia 2 unit 003, 002, 001. Voters are said to be tricking in smoothly.

It was also reported that materials and personnel did not arrive at any of the 3 polling units visited in Onitsha North LGA as of 7:30 am

http://www.tribuneonlineng.com/ipob-massob-members-go-hiding/

Has Nigerian intellect fallen to the depth of abyss? Even a news media warehouse such as Tribune cannot differentiate between boycott and stoppage.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by Duru1(m): 10:28pm On Nov 19, 2017
macluvph1:
Atimes i wonder what is really wrong with the Nigerian youths, a young man from south east rose up to defend his people and because of his influence everybody started shouting restructuring even to the extent APC formed a committee on that. fast forward to today the lion from the east is nowhere to be found at the moment then the stupid Nigeria youths are jumping up that they have defeated him talkless of hearing about restructuring again.

We all should be ashamed because what was defeated was the future of an average Nigerian youth who wanted a better life for himself and not IPOB or MASSOB.

We the so called youths should also note that never will Nigeria be better again because what happen in Anambra nailed the coffin of whether the politicians will be listening to the masses or not.

Bros do not worry about the future of the so-called Nigerians youths because they are bunch of irrelevant goons. The fight for the actualization of Republic of Igbo land or even Biafra is still on-going.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by joe120120(m): 12:19am On Nov 20, 2017
Onukus, ewu
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by nurex01(m): 1:41am On Nov 20, 2017
I'm waiting for those who say they will renounce their tribe if elections come up in Anambra. This is what we always tell u "let us be one Nigeria" don't disintegrate.
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by DonBobes(m): 1:48am On Nov 20, 2017
SolidGenius:
Lol. If you think IPOB would go into hiding, then the tribune must be fooling them selves.

Though the One Nigeria apologist will say the election was a litmus test to proving that IPOB do not represent the interest of the Igbo people.

One major win for IPOB was, they never disrupted or displayed any form of violence towards the electoral rigged process. That is greater evidence to fighting the outrageous terrorists tag.

Dey dare not because d police will not even blink twice before killing d animals. I trust my police guys. U think say Na army de der ni. Army obey n follow protocols but NEVER d police
Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by DonBobes(m): 1:50am On Nov 20, 2017
CrtlAltDel:
Igbos, any comment on the just concluded election grin grin
U no want mak I sleep again. Too much lafta

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by dzeros(m): 5:16am On Nov 20, 2017
Ipob, empty noise makers, internet warriors, i dont think anybody will ever take you seriously again, this is the last straw. Vote and Live !

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by triple996(m): 10:41am On Nov 20, 2017
What ipob didn't see coming
Anambra ppl made Nigerians proud today

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by CrtlAltDel: 12:13pm On Nov 20, 2017
[quote author=AngryRebel post=62525108][/quote]
He pain am…. Bwahahaha grin grin
[img]https://media./images/e60c106243fea9b64bd883cdc536c84c/tenor.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Anambra Election: IPOB, MASSOB Members Go Into Hiding by jibs4lv(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
FortifiedCity:
I'm not happy that APC even got up to 1000 votes.

I don't like it

APC....Party of the walking dead
APC.....Party of the walking dead

A..P..C...Dead Party walking
is that wot we are talking about here ? We are talking about YOU ! The criminal, The ipob and you are talking about party , who ask u about apc grin grin mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Asks Buhari To Probe Supreme Court Judgment On Akwa Ibom Election / Abia Police Arrest Three INEC Officials With 10,000 Pvcs - Punch / 2019: Obasanjo In Closed-door Meeting With Afenifere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.