Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,332 members, 7,819,137 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

"My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 (69638 Views)

Beautiful Naija Lady Flaunts Her Big Sexy Natural Backside (pics) / "I Am Kim Kardashian" - Nigerian Lady Flaunts Her Thick Body (Photos) / Lady Flaunts Her Phone With Used Condom Under. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by jaymejate: 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
wow
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Modelqwen(f): 10:59pm On Nov 19, 2017
shocked

Bleacher
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by juman(m): 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
APC recession have turned many to prostitutes.
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by chuckjonesautos: 11:00pm On Nov 19, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:
Are those lesions on her legs the result of bleaching ? Horrible.

You get eye jare... I was thinking same..
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Infamous(m): 11:05pm On Nov 19, 2017
Shey this ediot would come out later to complain that men don't give women the respect they deserve. Bi.tch, respect is earned not given.
But she's not a woman, is she?
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by OluDare01(m): 11:07pm On Nov 19, 2017
emeijeh:
,$300
JUST $300 lol
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by XtraTochi: 11:17pm On Nov 19, 2017
Line from a song. Young MA
Everything na news for Nigeria
Tufia
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by apharm(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2017
NairalandCS:
Bloggers can twists words ehn. undecided
This is just a line from Young M.A's track OOOOOUUU. angry
u know music bro
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Scailz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 19, 2017
NairalandCS:

U wey sabi know already. Most of these bloggers blog about rubbish without even thinking

2 Likes

Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by chyckxx(m): 11:22pm On Nov 19, 2017
z
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by ariklawani(f): 11:24pm On Nov 19, 2017
freeman95:
Ololo grin

Ashana

Arokodunu

Okowunmi

Inorbi

Omo pau bi ibon

Adokojeun

grin grin grin
Is it ur pussy
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by sirfee(m): 11:32pm On Nov 19, 2017
Funjosh:
What happened to her leg shocked
grin Yellow fever in the voice of Fela...
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Wizkhalifa2(m): 11:38pm On Nov 19, 2017
That's a lyric frm a song, I think by Young M.A - Ooouuu or so.

1 Like

Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Egein(m): 11:44pm On Nov 19, 2017
Extremely dirty geh. Looks like ringworm on her legs. Very sure her phockers must be those equally dirty, senior agberos.
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by IamTOBBY: 11:56pm On Nov 19, 2017
freeman95:
Ololo grin

Ashana

Arokodunu

Okowunmi

Inorbi

Omo pau bi ibon

Adokojeun

grin grin grin
sadwawu
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Checked86: 12:05am On Nov 20, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
They have used this one destiny for rituals. She won't know. No sane man will buy a girlfriend iPhone 8 except he benefits from her destiny
i am not commending her but what you wrote is 'messed' with poverty.
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Kbanka: 12:16am On Nov 20, 2017
It's a line from a song

Ooouuu- young ma

" They be on that hate shit, I peep tho (Yeah, I peep tho)
My brother told me Bleep 'em, get that money sis (Yo Bleep em')
You just keep on grinding on ya hungry shit (Uh-huh)
Ignore the hating, ignore the faking, ignore the funny shit
'Cause if a nigga violate, we got a hunnit clips (GLLLAATTT)

1 Like

Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by baysol: 12:39am On Nov 20, 2017
Let somebori tel am say make she go back school and stop thos useless lifestyle. HIV loading.......
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by TheManofTomorrow(m): 12:45am On Nov 20, 2017
Checked86:
i am not commending her but what you wrote is 'messed' with poverty.
Prove your point and I may agree. You re commending her already simpleton.

1 Like

Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Daboomb: 12:49am On Nov 20, 2017
Towncrier247:
A lady on Instagram has Shocked every one after she posted dollars and latest iPhone and says "her brother told her to f*ck them and get the money".

Her shocked followers began asking her, "so you f*cked them and got the money,right?".

She didn't mind as she continues to flaunts her wealth and different guys on her page.

What kind of brother is that though?
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/girl-reveals-shocking-thing-brother-told-her-to-do-to-get-money-flaunts-dollars

Aashawoo nor be work o! Na management oooo
undecided undecided

Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by dacanv(m): 1:15am On Nov 20, 2017
She already looking like a carrier
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Diso60090(m): 1:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Na who make up her legs like that
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by 2shure: 2:34am On Nov 20, 2017
dirty gal
yuc
see legs
yuck
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by kushme: 2:35am On Nov 20, 2017
shocked

Your bro is pimping you from lagos to sokoto....

make sure you jock 'em dicks every now and then.
steadily put your mouth on them and in no time you'll be a bonafide pro.

Hoes everywhere.
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Nobody: 2:36am On Nov 20, 2017
Its a line from a song
She may be a prostitute doh

1 Like

Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by queenfav(f): 2:56am On Nov 20, 2017
She try,olosho work no be easy work! In other news, nairalanders pls coman buy genuine human weaves. I no fit do body runs, epp the only ministry i have by shopping with Queenzhair! Ejoor, biko, edakun...Help my legit hustle.Thank You!

Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by InvertedHammer: 3:26am On Nov 20, 2017
NairalandCS:

Nothing in that statement means to have sex for money.

But some people do not understand ebonic lingo.

/

1 Like

Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by diritalkz(m): 4:11am On Nov 20, 2017
Ur punanni go old.

Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by jaxxy(m): 4:22am On Nov 20, 2017
She's decieving herself
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by Nobody: 4:34am On Nov 20, 2017
My friend go and treat your burnt legs.
Re: "My Brother Told Me To Have Sex & Get Money" - Lady Flaunts Dollars, iPhone 8 by KingOvo(m): 5:03am On Nov 20, 2017
NairalandCS:

You're wise my good sir!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Proposes To Lady Who Provided Help For Him On MMM / 22-Year-Old Nigerian Man Dumped By 42-Year-Old Chinese Girlfriend (Photos) / 8 Ways Guys Frustrate The Life Of Ladies With Small Bosom & Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.