Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

"Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" (51244 Views)

A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / I Quit Being A Nice Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 21, 2017
forexgenie:

You want to propose but one small whining makes you jittery, confused and indecisive. You sold yourself short already. You don't know what you really want so chicsco go deal with your cluelessness first
Hm!
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2017
forexgenie:

One small talk you say you are confused.See yourself. This display will turn such a girl off. If you are not sure of yourself why start
im.confuse because ur way is not my way, what you re thinking is not what im thinking.
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 21, 2017
chisco82:
im.confuse because ur way is not my way, what you re thinking is not what im thinking.

Your way is your way. But simple logic points out the motivation behind your action.

One moment, you want to propose to a lady you sound ecstatic about, then a dude comes in mumbles some words like kola, and in her presence your want a third party opinion about her.

If you like why you should discuss with her in private and not seek a third party's counsel in her very presence. So this one you call your way, Mbanu ! Chisco, decide first and then act decisively
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2017
forexgenie:

Your way is your way. But simple logic points out the motivation behind your action.

One moment, you want to propose to a lady you sound ecstatic about, then a dude comes in mumbles some words like kola, and in her presence your want a third party opinion about her.
[b]
If you like why you should discuss with her in private and not seek a third party's counsel in her very presence. [/b]So this one you call your way, Mbanu ! Chisco, decide first and then act decisively
Now i get what u re saying from the bolded. I get is now u re are still a young boy thats why u think so. Let me have my fun abeg.
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
chisco82:

Now i get what u re saying from the bolded. I get is now u re are still a young boy thats why u think so. Let me have my fun abeg.

I'm 24. I'm not a teenager Mr.

Have fun
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 21, 2017
forexgenie:

I'm 24. I'm not a teenager Mr.

Have fun
Cool!
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 21, 2017
chisco82:

Cool!

Okay indecisive elder wey youth head correct pass hin own. Na so una generation dey toast woman shocked
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by miky(m): 9:23pm On Nov 21, 2017
She has to look for OLDER dudes!!

The good guys of her generation are most likely taken
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by KoyZ(m): 11:08pm On Nov 21, 2017
johnime is a scam...

Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 22, 2017
That3:
See them, After your hole(s) have been expanded beyond measure with countless abortions and over used slippers bóobs you will start looking for one good boy to settle with so you can escape the shame of not being called "Mrs". This is the kind of women that are very active in church, all services looking for one good guy to trap. Dear lord, I have only one request from you lord. DON'T LET ME BE THE NICE GUY.

If i am to be a nice guy then i deserved a nice lady. If i am a virgin as a guy then why should i bother myself with a lady whose holes have been expanded geometrically? Lord let me be sharp even as a nice guy so i don't end up with these whóres.
guys are now smartercheesy.all that church ish and forming holy holy no dey deceive guys again.how many guys dey even bother dey pick wife for inside church anywaycheesy.many ladies wey dey carry church for head certainly have scary looking skeletons in their cupboardcheesy.Anyway Babes who say they prefer being with badboys always end up as mistresses or sidechics.though some ladies prefer being mistresses due to the freedom to fuk around.
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 22, 2017
lefulefu:
guys are now smartercheesy.all that church ish and forming holy holy no dey deceive guys again.how many guys dey even bother dey pick wife for inside church anywaycheesy.many ladies wey dey carry church for head certainly have scary looking skeletons in their cupboardcheesy.Anyway Babes who say they prefer being with badboys always end up as mistresses or sidechics.though some ladies prefer being mistresses due to the freedom to fuk around.

They will not hear word.

They don't end up as mistresses, they end up single and broken at 43. Giving the repair man change to service their engine.
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by ej4sub: 11:50pm On Dec 13, 2019
Where is the pictures now?
Re: "Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before, But I Am Now" by Benzypet(m): 4:21pm On Feb 09, 2021
You just want a nice guy to accept you just like that? I've got nothing to say. I hope you get that clueless simp of yours

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Proposes To His Girlfriend At Onitsha Mall (Photos) / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.