Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,461 members, 7,812,409 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material (36851 Views)

12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You / 12 Signs He Is Developing Strong Feelings For You / 12 Signs Of True Love In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by TheManofTomorrow(m): 10:30pm On Nov 21, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
No doubt...

IamJ is truly a husband material grin kiss

shocked
Are you not the one that was saying marriage is not for everyone in some other thread that u already have ur own husband material.

Girl you wicked gan oo grin
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by tealaw(m): 11:16pm On Nov 21, 2017
I like d way ladies always have list for men. As far as am concerned, me too no wan marry any woman wey no be pilot.
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Nobody: 12:57am On Nov 22, 2017
This op must be a Tailor for knowing good Materials
Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by 2winsboi(m): 1:06am On Nov 22, 2017
grin grin

Space booked.....

Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Msemakweli(m): 1:10am On Nov 22, 2017
Teh teh teh
IamKashyBaby:
No doubt...

IamJ is truly a husband material grin kiss

Re: 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is Not Husband Material by Mezuchi22(m): 12:49pm On Nov 29, 2017
Valarmoghulis:
What of 12 Signs The Man You Are With Is a Husband Material
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]
FitnessDoctor:

I still don't know why you get your memes from, but I love the way you use them. grin grin

Iam.J must be shinning his 32 by now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Sets On Fire The Cheap Wig Her Boyfriend Purchased For Her (Photos, Video) / Hausa Couple Take Their Pre-Wedding Photoshoot Aboard A Private Jet / Baby Mama And The Shameless Talk About It!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.