Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. (7307 Views)

I'm Not Marrying Her: How DO I End This Relationship, All My Trap Has Faild Me / How Do I End This Relationship?? / Should I Continue This Relationship Or Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Xtargold(f): 4:45pm On Nov 24, 2017
ultimate77:

[/color]
Sorry it did not go too well....she was probably expecting you to bring it up but you did not. Her attitude wasn't too ok though. Just look for another opportunity to talk about the whole thing,if she is willing to change fine...if not,just let her be.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 6:31pm On Nov 24, 2017
Xtargold:

Sorry it did not go too well....she was probably expecting you to bring it up but you did not. Her attitude wasn't too ok though. Just look for another opportunity to talk about the whole thing,if she is willing to change fine...if not,just let her be.
Thanks
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Upbringing is a very vital thing and it's something guys should never despise when choosing a lady. It's upbringing that makes many lady behave the way they do.

Hey Tosin. Just ended my 8 days conference how have you been? I have a gist for you o Toss
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by tosyne2much(m): 5:34pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jupxter:

Hey Tosin. Just ended my 8 days conference how have you been? I have a gist for you o Toss
Eeehyah welcome back bro... Oyah my ears are opened cheesy [/i]

1 Like

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeehyah welcome back bro... Oyah my ears are opened cheesy [/i]

grin grin grin grin grin How have you been jare?

No big deal.Was in a meeting, came across a chick that was controlling tons of guys, guess how many?

50 guys. Tosin, 50 Guys ! What is happening? A lady told me not too long ago that she had about 30 suitors on her trail and i'm like kilode. What is happening Tosin ?
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by tosyne2much(m): 9:58pm On Nov 29, 2017
Jupxter:

grin grin grin grin grin How have you been jare?

No big deal.Was in a meeting, came across a chick that was controlling tons of guys, guess how many?

50 guys. Tosin, 50 Guys ! What is happening? A lady told me not too long ago that she had about 30 suitors on her trail and i'm like kilode. What is happening Tosin ?
This one weak me oooo baba

Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 5:13pm On Jun 14, 2018
Men and brethren, I finally abandoned ship. I read somewhere that a ship is supposed to sail and take me to the other side of the river and when it can't do that, I should abandoned ship... The ship couldn't do much.. So I finally abandoned ship.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by placeofallure(f): 6:45am On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:

I see sense in your response.... She told me ones that non of her ex treats her the way I do.
Like non of them. Gives her advice, non even asks if she prays, non ever cookd, all they do is take her out, and don't care about other parts of her life.
And I do all that. But still wonder why she can't just let pride and hauty responds off.

Awww, I am just seeing this now. I know it's been long ago. You care and have a good heart that's why you do all these. Your intentions for her are also noble, hence taking the pain for her to improve on her IT skills. She's grossly immature.
I'm curious, are you still together? Wanna know.

Modified : I just saw now that you two finally broke up. You have probably moved on. If you have fine! If not, a better deal next time. Ehn!
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by ultimate77(m): 7:16am On Aug 30, 2018
placeofallure:

Awww, I am just seeing this now. I know it's been long ago. You care and have a good heart that's why you do all these. Your intentions for her are also noble, hence taking the pain for her to improve on her IT skills. She's grossly immature.
I'm curious, are you still together? Wanna know.

Modified : I just saw now that you two finally broke up. You have probably moved on. If you have fine! If not, a better deal next time. Ehn!

We ain't together... Trying to move on but just don't know how to right now. Your mentiones make me want to read more. Hope you are doing fine.
Re: Guys I Need Help ASAP If I Should End This Relationship Or Continue. by placeofallure(f): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
ultimate77:

We ain't together... Trying to move on but just don't know how to right now. Your mentiones make me want to read more. Hope you are doing fine.

Sorry about your ex. I am doing fine, thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / Why Do Ladies Allow Men Pour Sex Fluid Into Them / If You Visit Your Fiancee And See This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.