Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,793 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" (55137 Views)

Age Is Just A Number - Reactions As 'Young' Couple Set To Wed In Benue (Photos) / Young Pastor And His Fiancée Set To Wed In Edo State (Photos) / 2 Corpers Who Graduated From FUTO Wed In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Harrynight(m): 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
demsid:
thank you Jare bros. U fit help me put mouth sef.

Oya na...
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by greencard: 8:59pm On Nov 22, 2017
undecided
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by cstr1000: 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2017

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Joephat(m): 9:01pm On Nov 22, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Oya
Husband fall on me

How you wan make husband fall on you when you dey use ....
Man wey dey smoke as your dp?

Make sense fall on you before Husband.. shocked
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 22, 2017
Lovely congrats
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by cstr1000: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
Houseofglam7:
Oya
Husband fall on me
This one serious o. cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 22, 2017
But aren't most approach suppose to start with "Hello" and "Hi"? OR, you're expecting "Yo", "Whistle", "Dog whispering" or what? I tire ooo. Anyway, Happy Married Life !
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Tenniebae(f): 9:05pm On Nov 22, 2017
cstr1000:
You dey find husband , you no fit put picture. you no know say some of us for here na shell execs?
Like u posted urs!! Shift...make beta person cee road jooh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by fastgyal(f): 9:06pm On Nov 22, 2017
demsid:

Aww. That's cool embarassed, would u mind if we can get to know each other better. I'm already tripping for ur dope stature in dp. Before okorocha will snatch u from me now, n propose with ur statue.
quite funny
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Wisebisho: 9:07pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
I better start replying to hellos
Dey there naa
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by cstr1000: 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
Tenniebae:

Like u posted urs!! Shift...make beta person cee road jooh
I be man na. na my money be my beauty.
I no be better person? no wahala sha.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Nedfed(m): 9:08pm On Nov 22, 2017
hadduni:
awww
they are finally going to get married, I wish them happy married life in advance...still waiting for my mr right or wrong.

Keep waiting till Jesus come ode/mum
What happen with Seun?
All because say his salary na 30k

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by divinehand2003(m): 9:10pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:

Hello grin grin grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
hi
so should i go ahead and slide into your dm please?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by nwoye72: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
but have they gotten a job already to be able to survive
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by NezoLee19: 9:12pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
Hello!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by demsid(m): 9:15pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
quite funny
when u get to know me too, u get to love me.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Chikelue2000(m): 9:16pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
Don't know what else to do
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by 1daboi: 9:17pm On Nov 22, 2017
hadduni:
awww
they are finally going to get married, I wish them happy married life in advance...still waiting for my mr right or wrong.

lets get married na. Atleast we'll make front page too, captioned as "pre-wedding pics of two nairalanders" grin
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by TANTUMERGO007(m): 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
hadduni:
awww

Do you wanna get laid cool ?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by wayaworry: 9:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
U guys need dis wear 4 wedding photo shots

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Progressives4lov(m): 9:24pm On Nov 22, 2017
God we bless ur marriage
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by madridguy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
You don see your Mr right just that because of material things you dumped him tongue

hadduni:
awww

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Taiwo20(m): 9:26pm On Nov 22, 2017
MooreJozo:
Make una come buy wedding rings from me

Admin abeg no block me, just comot d post if e offend u, thank u, Godbless

Na only wedding rings you dey sell?
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Paperwhite(m): 9:30pm On Nov 22, 2017
hadduni:
awww

shocked "Mr.Wrong" kee? Abeg that will not be your lot dearie.God bless you with his perfect choice for you-amen.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Oselu28(f): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Love is truly blind. Because she deserved better.

ur head is there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by fastgyal(f): 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2017
Luxuryconsult:
so should i go ahead and slide into your dm please?
ok
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Oselu28(f): 9:33pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Love is truly blind. Because she deserved better.

ur head is there
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by rosalieene(f): 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
beautiful couple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by kushercain: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2017
fastgyal:
hello cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Tonytonex(m): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2017
fyn geh
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2 Corpers Set To Wed In Imo: "From Hello, Hi To Wedding" by Dizu(m): 9:43pm On Nov 22, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Love is truly blind.
Because she deserved better.
ur head dey dia

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Worst Thing You’ve Found, From Checking Your Partner’s Phone / How Would You Define A 'cheap Girl'? / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.