Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) (69717 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Henitan24(f): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:
The judge should tender justice with mercy by giving her a simple judgement maybe two years in prison because she was just trying to defend herself

For those of you pervert quoting me read my status now.........

move out from this thread

Stop saying thrash my lady

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Rubbiish(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:
The judge should tender justice with mercy by giving her a simple judgement maybe two years in prison because she was just trying to defend herself

Always come with your sense whenever u want to comment on issues
How does killing a man asleep relate to defending herself?

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Abfinest007(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
nothing will happen they are all muslim
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Funkybabee(f): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Oga oooo
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Airforce1(m): 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Please don't make me dislike you over these comment ..

He was asleep when she stabbed him n the neck ..

30yrs jail sentence is reasonable .

4 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Florblu(f): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Die well woman
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

This story is totally false. She actually killed him while he was praying because she suspected that hes cheating on her.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Who snapped her...i hope this is not smoke screen....only for us to bliv she is in jail,whereas she don start new life 4 dubai...
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Tonason: 3:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
Bayozomomamae:
Ooo u no get sense o
no just say that the judge should assign her to you as a wife for punishment.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by paix(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Would you be saying the same thing if the late Bilyaminu was your brother?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Shaw007(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
I'm sorry if this hurts anyone's feeling, and of course RIP to the dead

but that is a beautiful Mughsot! kiss
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by AHTIFA(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
ladies easy oooohhhhh
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

I pray u or ur brother wont die in such a wicked style,the guy was asleep for christ sake......that should be life imprisonment,if it had been the other way round,by now u il see women group holding rally n carrying banner screen stop domestic violence against women,yes it should stop,how ever they should come out to say dont kill ur husbands....its not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
angry
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by ewebiodun: 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
Nuffin will surely come out of this. They are 2 rich kids
and the rich knows how to resolve issues amongst
themselves. The rich don't think like the poor.

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Uptown7(m): 3:57pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Killer alert shocked
biacan:

Killer alert

2 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by mofedamijo(m): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

I FEEL LIKE GIVING YOU AN E-SLAP!!!! I DE VEX NA SERIOUSLY!!! STABING A MAN ASLEEP ON BED IS SELF DEFENSE? THE LEAST SENSTENCE SHE WILL GET WILL BE LIFE IMPRISONMENT.THAT IS IF THE JUDGE DCIDES TO SHOW MERCY.SHE IS MOST LIKELY TO FACE THE HANGMAN
Thank God both parents are rich n influential,if the guy was from a broke family,my brother na case closed oooo........so what ever the outcome the other party can fight further if need be.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 3:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
Let the Court decide. It is all about evidence. He who alleges must prove.
She is not yet guilty until found guilty by the court. So let us stop judging her.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 23, 2017
Gossiplover:
Wife Who Killed Son Of Former PDP Chairman Arrested. Photos

According to a Facebook user, Maryam Sanda, the wife of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello,who stabbed her husband to death has been arrested after charges were filed against her by the police..

If it were the other way, he would go free. Because she is a nobody. As far as I am concerned, you all that has caused this nation to be this way. Your properties won't go to your kids, you will bury your own kids.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
chizzy161:
Let the Court decide. It is all about evidence. He who alleges must prove.
She is not yet guilty until found guilty by the court. So let us stop judging her.

I can't with your breed....I just freaking cannot!!!

Prove that the dead man isn't dead or wasn't stabbed to death?

4 Likes

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by basmur(m): 4:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
SHE TOOK someone's life!!

Maybe we should just take chill pill and examine ourselves very well. To discover that other side of us in every situations, Our reactions to unfavorably events happening around us.

This lady might not be happy with her hubby but probably wouldn't wish him death!

Now that she has allowed the unknown side of herself took charge, she has to face the music all by whole herself ( the good & bad side)
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by dabiton: 4:06pm On Nov 23, 2017
shebi if dem arrest those boys, they usually naked them leave only boxers or pant... Gender equality should apply here too jare!

Gossiplover:
Wife Who Killed Son Of Former PDP Chairman Arrested. Photos

According to a Facebook user, Maryam Sanda, the wife of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello,who stabbed her husband to death has been arrested after charges were filed against her by the police..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
Has the husband been buried?
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Josmila(m): 4:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

You're as despicable as it comes. Did you actually think before typing this garbage
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:14pm On Nov 23, 2017
let her get whats coming for her.... but why did the cops waited so long to arrest her?!
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by smallsmall: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Yea, cry me a River!

She did not "tender justice with mercy" for her husband, when she even stabbed him in his private part!

She must die in a similarly painful manner...... stab her on her breast until she bleeds to death.

BTW, who cares about your status, you come across as another husband-killer in the making.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Kobicove(m): 4:19pm On Nov 23, 2017
Serves her right...bloody piece of sh1t!
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Abdul9025(m): 4:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Holy shi t..... you guys should stop using Sadiya kabala pictures..... this is not maryam Sanda....

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by onadana: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

I FEEL LIKE GIVING YOU AN E-SLAP!!!! I DE VEX NA SERIOUSLY!!! STABING A MAN ASLEEP ON BED IS SELF DEFENSE? THE LEAST SENSTENCE SHE WILL GET WILL BE LIFE IMPRISONMENT.THAT IS IF THE JUDGE DCIDES TO SHOW MERCY.SHE IS MOST LIKELY TO FACE THE HANGMAN

I thought they always agree..that it is the way God wanted it.Tor they should accept it like that na..and set her free.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Chukazu: 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

obviously you were the one they called to separate their fight, that is how you got to know she was trying to defend herself?
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by maina55: 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

which kind nonsense is that,,, if he is to be your brother will you open your mouth to say that rubbish
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2017
UBGG:

I can't with your breed....I just freaking cannot!!!

Prove that the dead man isn't dead or wasn't stabbed to death?

I can't argue with you. You are definitely not a Lawyer so you won't understand.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.