Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) (69721 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by jy2kbeyond(m): 6:22am On Nov 25, 2017
biacan:
The judge should tender justice with mercy by giving her a simple judgement maybe two years in prison because she was just trying to defend herself

For those of you pervert quoting me read my status now.........

move out from this thread

Living wasted.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 7:32am On Nov 25, 2017
That's not her in the picture.

That's a scene from a hausa movie.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by NaeChris: 3:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
biacan:
The judge should tender justice with mercy by giving her a simple judgement maybe two years in prison because she was just trying to defend herself

For those of you pervert quoting me read my status now.........

move out from this thread
Can you imagine? Just 2 years?Someone killed someone while asleep, you are talking of self defence? Unfortunately you are a woman, in Nigerian (africa where your feminist tendencies are disregarded) for that matter. Sorry, why not curse God and die? Its better than being increasingly frustrated of having a pvssy between your legs on this part of the globe. I will love to hear that you comitted suicide after reading my comment.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by TiffanyDavies(f): 4:42am On Nov 26, 2017
OwoLee:

mind you, if this happen to your yet unborn son or brother, will you still talk this way?
The thing about us Nigerians is that we are sometimes quick to threaten other people with misfortune if they do not take sides with us. My point is the woman has just been arraigned, and investigations haven't been concluded. Just because the media says that's what happened doesn't mean it happened exactly the way it has been said. Why are we so quick to jump to conclusions?

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by akon4u: 10:13am On Nov 26, 2017
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.