Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,067 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) (69703 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by ojkalito(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:
The judge should tender justice with mercy by giving her a simple judgement maybe two years in prison because she was just trying to defend herself

For those of you pervert quoting me read my status now.........

move out from this thread
Empty head na only fvck and gossip you sabi

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by TiffanyDavies(f): 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
All those saying she stabbed him in his sleep, I have just one question; were you there?
As far as I am concerned, she is innocent until proven otherwise. Social media trial is no trial. The burden of proof in every criminal case remains the same. It is the duty of the prosecution to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:
The judge should tender justice with mercy by giving her a simple judgement maybe two years in prison because she was just trying to defend herself

Defending herself from what? Where u there when it happened?
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2017
ShitHead:
They should put her in a male prison.
U just de reason like your name.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by techsparkhub: 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jumia Blackfriday 24th of November is near and there's gona be lot of people that will order things, don't be left out so i decided to prepare a blog post with tips attached and link required to purchase once it's 12am�
Discounts Starts from *12am*
Just *few hours* left to the blackfriday event

*JUMIA BLACKFRIDAY 2017 – UP TO 80% OFF DATE & TIPS TO WIN THE BLACK FRIDAY EVENT*
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/jumia-blackfriday-2017/

Also learn how to make money on blackfridays
https://www.blackfridays.com.ng/make-money-black-fridays/

Kindly share the post to appreciate the write-ups�
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
chizzy161:
Let the Court decide. It is all about evidence. He who alleges must prove.
She is not yet guilty until found guilty by the court. So let us stop judging her.
Asuwa gonu bekee?
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
chizzy161:

I can't argue with you. You are definitely not a Lawyer so you won't understand.
A lawyer in Nairaland. Oh chim
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by cooltola(m): 6:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
hope she does not get executed
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by njokuuche77(m): 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

I use to think you where reasonable until now. Smh
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2017
I always say, if you cope with a cheating partner Abeg divorce..

Men know they can't cope with a cheating wife, that's why they quickly throw her load outside and drive her away before they kill person daughter.

So women if u can't cope please divorce, move out of that house if his presence makes u puke. No need suffering and smiling. Marriage is not do or die.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Olodo!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
How sad....very sad. How was she able to pick a knife and actually stabbed him? Her husband, her love, the father of her children, somebody's son, somebody's sibling, somebody's friend, somebody's source of livelihood, God's creation. Whew! She drew blood...foirk it! May God grant the earth peace...may He help us respect humanity. No matter how much anyone hurts us, dear Lord help us learn the act of control.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 6:50pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Well spoken like a dumb b!tch that you are. Where's self-defence in stabbing someone in his sleep u silly m0r0n. Disgrace 2 womanhood. May u end like the guy and let the world say ur man should just get 2yrs becos he was acting in self-defence.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Jelal0007(m): 6:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
PaChukwudi44:

I FEEL LIKE GIVING YOU AN E-SLAP!!!! I DE VEX NA SERIOUSLY!!! STABING A MAN ASLEEP ON BED IS SELF DEFENSE? THE LEAST SENSTENCE SHE WILL GET WILL BE LIFE IMPRISONMENT.THAT IS IF THE JUDGE DCIDES TO SHOW MERCY.SHE IS MOST LIKELY TO FACE THE HANGMAN
D babe called biacan has mental issues. There's nothing she won't say 4 attention.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

You are a devil child.

I pray you get rapped mercilessly and you die a painful and gruesome death with you dead and decomposing body found in the gutter and I hope the murderer should not go to jail.

Stoopeed oloriburuku.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by lazygal: 7:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
Antipob777:
As a senior lawyer i think the woman was only on self defence and deserves a fair hearing.

She never commited murder but was only defending herself.

So i see no much case here if she has a good lawyer.

The judge must not allow himself to be used to mock our democracy as the woman has committed no crime.

All im intetested is to hear that Nnamdi kanu has been captured and sentenced to death by stoning for sending his fellow pigs and idiots to early grave.

Hmmmm self defence okay. Why clean up the scene ? I doubt if there is any single injury on her so what was she protecting herself against?

You clearly feel self defence can come into play here ? The lady has changed her story I believe more than once..can she prove history of violence on the path of the deceased?evidence of past physical altercations will be produced from hospitals also that wasn't the only time the deceased visited hospital for treatment ..have you forgotten she at first confesses before retracting due to corrupt evil lawyers such as your self ?

[b]There is only one element that can save that bitch and for a senior lawyer you sure aren't good at al[/b]l .self defence isn't it. ..iwont mention it as I don't have want to give ideas to any one
Have conscience if it was Your sister ,will you still be spewing trash her ..
BTW,you aren't the only lawyer here

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Nobody: 7:38pm On Nov 23, 2017
When a woman is foolish, she is foolish joor.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Bigsteveg(m): 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

What do you mean she was just defending herself? Have you being following the story at all?
Woman, just respect yourself and if you don't have intelligent words to say. Shut up your mouth.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Maxvasia(m): 7:40pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Nah let me tell u what will happen...... She will be sentenced to death and this is how it will go...

1. She will be tied up and thrown down from the top of a mountain

2. She will be shot with a pump action mid way through the journey

3. When death is confirmed, her corpse will be fed to the worms.

Uwc
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by ZionJay(m): 7:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
But which kain grammar dem take write the charge like this sef? On or about the 19/11/2017 undecided
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by bandad: 8:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Eleyi ogbadun ke. Kilode.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by izzyboi(m): 8:24pm On Nov 23, 2017
Some people are funny o, so stabbing someone asleep is self defence. SMH
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by God1000(m): 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Antipob777:
As a senior lawyer i think the woman was only on self defence and deserves a fair hearing.

She never commited murder but was only defending herself.

So i see no much case here if she has a good lawyer.

The judge must not allow himself to be used to mock our democracy as the woman has committed no crime.

All im intetested is to hear that Nnamdi kanu has been captured and sentenced to death by stoning for sending his fellow pigs and idiots to early grave.
You are worse than devil himself, stupid feminist.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by God1000(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
chizzy161:

I can't argue with you. You are definitely not a Lawyer so you won't understand.
You will go down in history as the biggest fool in this world.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by God1000(m): 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

Social media needs to be regulated because of idiots like you, what a heartless fool.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by OwoLee(m): 8:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:

May God give you this kind of wife that will melt this kind of treatment on your son, your brother if any of this happen to them...ameen!
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by OwoLee(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
TiffanyDavies:
All those saying she stabbed him in his sleep, I have just one question; where you there?
As far as I am concerned, she is innocent until proven otherwise. Social media trial is no trial. The burden of proof in every criminal case remains the same. It is the duty of the prosecution to prove its case beyond reasonable doubt.

mind you, if this happen to your yet unborn son or brother, will you still talk this way?
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by OwoLee(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2017
harizonal123:
I feel sorry for her. See her eyes filled with tears and regret

sorry for who, my brother, if you see such, runnnnnn....don't wait, mind you, the devil is always quiet...I want to ask you a question, can you kill? what could make you want to do such? your husband not boko haram o... she's definitely an evil woman!
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by ninetiethcrown7(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
chizzy161:
Let the Court decide. It is all about evidence. He who alleges must prove.
She is not yet guilty until found guilty by the court. So let us stop judging her.

Pls madam don't come here and try and be a wise Guy. #weallknowwhathappened
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by uniquebright: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2017
Gossiplover:
Wife Who Killed Son Of Former PDP Chairman Arrested. Photos

According to a Facebook user, Maryam Sanda, the wife of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello,who stabbed her husband to death has been arrested after charges were filed against her by the police..
tank God dis one na big man to man. Form PDP chairman
n former director. let's see how d case will flow
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by chubysoft1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
What will Jesus do if you were him?
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by jamesbridget13(f): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
Good for her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Lady Dies While Switching On Generator For Her Kids In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.