Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) (69734 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello / Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:32pm On Nov 23, 2017
Antipob777:
As a senior lawyer i think the woman was only on self defence and deserves a fair hearing.

She never commited murder but was only defending herself.

So i see no much case here if she has a good lawyer.

The judge must not allow himself to be used to mock our democracy as the woman has committed no crime.

All im intetested is to hear that Nnamdi kanu has been captured and sentenced to death by stoning for sending his fellow pigs and idiots to early grave.

Oloriburuku evil devil_thing wey you be..

A man was heartlessly and callously murdered by his own wife in his sleep in cold blood and you claim she committed no crime. Truly you are a creature with an empty scull.

Your heart is filled with evil and I pity the unfortunate man that will marry an evil creature like you because you will surely kill your husband.

I pray you get rapped mercilessly and you die a painful and gruesome death with your dead and decomposing body found in the gutter and I hope the murderer should not go to jail.

Stoopeed oloriburuku.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
cooltola:
hope she does not get executed

I hope you get murdered in your sleep by the person you call wife and I hope she gets away with your murder.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by cooltola(m): 9:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
stuffs4me:

I hope you get murdered in your sleep by the person you call wife and I hope she gets away with your murder.
My opinions like u have on own views. There is no need to wish me ill luck and would not wish the same for you . Does She deserve to pay for crime ? yes at least 20 years or more in a prison Does she deserved to get killed? I do not think so.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 10:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
God1000:
You will go down in history as the biggest fool in this world.
Tell that to your mum. Foolish fool.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:
The judge should tender justice with mercy by giving her a simple judgement maybe two years in prison because she was just trying to defend herself

For those of you pervert quoting me read my status now.........

move out from this thread

u see ur life see how u use ur head invite curse to urself,
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
dis pic look fake abeg person wey them go send Her out of d country
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
cooltola:

My opinions like u have on own views. There is no need to wish me ill luck and would not wish the same for you . Does She deserve to pay for crime ? yes at least 20 years or more in a prison Does she deserved to get killed? I do not think so.

Gerarahia..

A man's life was snuffed out and you are hoping that the evil murderer get away with it.

You deserve worse than what happened to the Inocent man. A man was heartlessly and callously murdered by his own wife in his sleep in cold blood and you are hoping the evil woman gets away with murder..

Your heart is filled with evil
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by God1000(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
chizzy161:

Tell that to your mum. Foolish fool.
How dare you mention my mum on this? You good for nothing fool, You are a disgrace to good women out there.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2017
biacan:
The judge should tender justice with mercy by giving her a simple judgement maybe two years in prison because she was just trying to defend herself

Mad fool!
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by FroshJaynex(m): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2017
tiwiex:

She go find new husband there abi?
Husband?? Dem suppose arrange 10 strong men to fuxk her pussy till it shrinks before killing her by hanging. Stupid bitch just wasted a man in this world that does not even have enough men to go around. Ogun fire that woman!!!!!
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by stuffs4me(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
When do people realise that men can be victims of domestic violence.

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2017
Gossiplover:
Wife Who Killed Son Of Former PDP Chairman Arrested. Photos

According to a Facebook user, Maryam Sanda, the wife of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello,who stabbed her husband to death has been arrested after charges were filed against her by the police..
This is not her pic now.
Fear God
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by bigpicture001: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
..d pix luks more like a model pix....
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by Isaacpyo04(m): 11:44pm On Nov 23, 2017
Jungle justice are meant for Evil people such as these. In as much as we want this devil incarnate to be put behind bars, killed by lethal injection, by hanging or by firing squad; I'm afraid she might walk.

In a court case, you must prove with evidence, concrete one, that an accused is guilty. In this case, I learnt that the house(crime scene) had been thoroughly cleaned, murder weapon and other implicating items gotten rid of, before the police got there. Not looking good.

Therefore, the prosecution will have to get something solid, if not the bi.tch will walk. Just like the woman that killed her husband in Ibadan.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by DianaJ(f): 12:03am On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

Oooh ur evil so ur in support of her killing d guy who told u she was defending herself can u compare the strength of a man to that of a woman she strapped him unknowingly to him I can't bilv this ur a fool ooo that's how someone will stab u too idiot
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by seunfape(m): 12:24am On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

she must due there
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by cooltola(m): 1:36am On Nov 24, 2017
stuffs4me:

Gerarahia..

A man's life was snuffed out and you are hoping that the evil murderer get away with it.

You deserve worse than what happened to the Inocent man. A man was heartlessly and callously murdered by his own wife in his sleep in cold blood and you are hoping the evil woman gets away with murder..

Your heart is filled with evil

I am not boss. I am just stating that there are other ways to punish her for murder than giving her a death sentence e.g prison term with hard labour, life in prison.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by kessler53(m): 5:31am On Nov 24, 2017
biacan:

you are a murderer
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by God1000(m): 7:33am On Nov 24, 2017
DianaJ:

Oooh ur evil so ur in support of her killing d guy who told u she was defending herself can u compare the strength of a man to that of a woman she strapped him unknowingly to him I can't bilv this ur a fool ooo that's how someone will stab u too idiot
Don't mind the silly girl, why won't she spew nonsense when everybody have access to Internet, her parents didn't give her moral values.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2017
God1000:
How dare you mention my mum on this? You good for nothing fool, You are a disgrace to good women out there.
Tell that to your mum
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by obidevine(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2017
Wives with knives ( made in Nigeria) [color=#550000][/color][i][/i]
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by cozyfbaby: 7:56am On Nov 24, 2017
wonder shall never end!!!! Young herbalist arrested with 7 human skulls in kwara state

A 25-year-old herbalist has been arrested by the police along Ilorin-Ajase Ipo road while he was carrying a bag containing 7 human heads, and was paraded before newsmen by the Kwara States Commissioner of Police, Lawan Ado.

Lawan disclosed that the suspect had allegedly exhumed the heads for ritual purpose, added that the police was on the trail of the second suspect who together with the suspect had committed the offense.
Read more here: http://www.naijatrending.com.ng/breaking-news/young-herbalist-arrested-7-human-skulls-kwara-state/

Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by God1000(m): 9:40am On Nov 24, 2017
chizzy161:

Tell that to your mum
I don't blame you, you are uncultured and unrefined, you weren't properly brought up, product of poor parenting.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 10:01am On Nov 24, 2017
Recall that she had threaten to stab him with a broken bottle and a friend intervened and she injured her husband. She may be possessed or she killed him intentionally but defending her self is obviously not the case. Women should try to understand and control their anger as men are prone to other ladies advances if you are well to do as they may want to marry the capable married men as the second,third or fourth wife base on the man's choice.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2017
God1000:
I don't blame you, you are uncultured and unrefined, you weren't properly brought up, product of poor parenting.
Tell that to your mum.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by God1000(m): 3:25pm On Nov 24, 2017
chizzy161:
Tell that to your mum.
Suck my d**k.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2017
God1000:
Suck my d**k.
Tell that to your Mum.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by God1000(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2017
chizzy161:

Tell that to your Mum.
Lol, you are such a funny bitch, Be a good woman okay, That's My golden advice for you.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by chizzy161(f): 7:01pm On Nov 24, 2017
God1000:
Lol, you are such a funny bitch, Be a good woman okay, That's My golden advice for you.
Tell that to your mum.
Re: Maryam Sanda Arrested For Killing Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (Photos) by God1000(m): 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2017
chizzy161:

Tell that to your mum.
You keep mentioning my mum, I never mentioned your mum since we started this talk, I'm disappointed in you Chizzy161, Am a very good guy, I respect those who respect me and I speak kindly of those that show great virtue, let's stop this bickering and start a new chapter, how about that? from foe to friends, I want to know who's behind this moniker, check your mail.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed My Fiancé Over Sex, Says Suspect (Pictured) / Lady Raped, Half-unclad Corpse Found In A Bush In Enugu State. Graphic Photo / Photos And Profiles Of The 4 Nigerians To Be Executed In Indonesia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.