Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,834 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (81298 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / “i Got A Child At 19,did 15 Abortions, Got 14 Heartbreaks And Now Married”- Lara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by ewebiodun: 10:51pm On Nov 23, 2017
No comment

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Nigerian top Matchmaker, Lara Kudayisi shocked many over the weekend when she stepped on stage at a self-development, conference in Lagos and told the audience that during her teenage years she had a child, got 14 heartbreaks from different men and worst still,she had 15 whopping abortions!

Although many were shocked, it wasn't the first time the lady has told the story of her 'ugly' past.

"Yes, you heard me right. I have said it times without number and I will continue to say it. Child at 19, 14 heartbreaks and 15 abortions. It is my story and my experience. I own my experience. You must own your experience and be self-aware".

According to Lara who is now married to the love of her life and now uses her past as a drive to inspire other women, when she first made the confession on Facebook years back,some of her followers were shocked but as time went people began understanding her viewpoints and infact, she now gets paid by people who wants to learn from her experience.

Better known by the monicker, "The Match-making Mistress", Lara who spoke at the My Double Double Conference organised by renowned self-development expert, Paul Kayode Josh, at Muson Center Lagos,made it clear that her mission is to inspire everyone to achieving their life purposes no matter what mistakes they might have made in life.

Below are photos of Lara and even her, Instagram bio proudly says it all!

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-had-a-child-at-1914-heartbreaks-15-abortionslagos-matchmakerlara-kudayisi

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by perdollar(m): 10:52pm On Nov 23, 2017
and hw many kids for the unfortunate man?
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by DivinelyBlessed: 10:53pm On Nov 23, 2017
vicben27:
if a woman Can abort up to 15 pregnancies, then abortion as become her Hobby. 15 is way too high, we all have our secrets its only He or She that say's it out in public, that gets to be judged
Your comment is laced with pure wisdom and humour

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by theapeman: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2017
Gentlesniper:
Jehovah!! u murdered 15 innocent souls and u r here looking for whom to inspire abi match make? how are my sure u wont match me with a gal wey dn break ur own record. I only pity ur possy and ur husband cos dey will av enuf story to tell.
them say dirty attract dirty!

fear this type women! them go match you with person were go use knife finish your life.

2 Likes

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by DivinelyBlessed: 10:55pm On Nov 23, 2017
jade14:
Sometimes we just mind what we say in public,

15 abortions !!! Who cares to know about your wasted life and more so a serial killer that you are.

Now some dumb girls would see this as an excuse to trend your part,after all if you can come out strong ? Then they can too.

Not everything you spill,knowing our generation adores the negative
This comment is laced with pure wisdom

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Ajixegun: 10:56pm On Nov 23, 2017
TheKingIsHere:
Run away from all these so called matchmakers or relationship advisers. Their lives are always in a mess.
So true bro, I know a woman like that, she's well learned and a marriage counselor for young couples but she is having extra marital affair with a young man.

2 Likes

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Djtrips: 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2017
theunnamed:
One word for her

OLOSHO!!!!

Young man that's somebody's wife show some respect.

3 Likes

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by eluquenson(m): 10:59pm On Nov 23, 2017
Her statement isn't real, just to trend.

So many fake stories out there just to gain popularity

4 Likes

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by pocohantas(f): 11:00pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't believe this! 14 heartbreaks is she a fool? 15 abortions? Doctors in the house, is this possible?

The babe dey mad, she just wan trend.
I don't know how someone won't have sense like this.
They come up with these disgusting stories, like it's supposed to be inspirational or what? Na her husband I pity. Anything for money...

2 Likes

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Gentlesniper(m): 11:01pm On Nov 23, 2017
beautydutch:
pls work on your English before judging another person. #advice
How will I blame you when you are already topping the chart with 17 abortions, so having 15 abortions looks very normal to you. Advise ursef on how not to open ur legs at random so that the abortions wont exceed 17. Idiat!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by NaijaElba(m): 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
PEOPLE JUST SAY RUBBISH THESE DAYS JUST TO TREND....PEOPLE HAVE REALLY LOST DIR SANITY...NO WONDER THE STUPID COUNTRY WITH A LOT OF FOOLISH CITIZENS IS NOT PROGRESSING..

1 Like

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Wondersoc: 11:03pm On Nov 23, 2017
theunnamed:
One word for her

OLOSHO!!!!
You are very useless for calling her "olosho".
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by slimjohn2k5: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
14 abortion is a big lie. And if true, she deserves more than that number of heartbreak
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Gentlesniper(m): 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
theapeman:
them say dirty attract dirty!

fear this type women! them go match you with person were go use knife finish your life.
I tell you bro, just like the type that quoted me b4 u.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by slimjohn2k5: 11:04pm On Nov 23, 2017
14 abortion is a big lie.

And if true, she deserves more than that number of heartbreak
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by blues343(m): 11:11pm On Nov 23, 2017
Safiaa:
15 abortions? C'mon now that's absolutely ridiculous.
And Ridiculously absolute
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by eejo(m): 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't believe this! 14 heartbreaks is she a fool? 15 abortions? Doctors in the house, is this possible?
yes
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Nobody: 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2017
Hooo'pa!
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by twerkjack: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2017
jade14:

15 abortions !!! Who cares to know about your wasted life and more so a serial killer that you are.

Now some dumb girls would see this as an excuse to trend your part,after all if you can come out strong ? Then they can too.

CHIEF JUDGE!!! WAS IT NOT MEN THAT WERE IMPREGNATING HER I JUST HATE NIGERIAN MEN..., BUNCH OF IDIOTIC HYPOCRITES

2 Likes

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
She doesn't even look retired to me. She still look much like an ACTIVE olosho. undecided
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by TonyRoland(m): 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2017
jade14:

u are right guy,most of our ladies will use dat as an excuse, she is even saying it without any regret dat means z even encouraging diz girls to do dat too

1 Like

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by elmagnifico411(m): 11:23pm On Nov 23, 2017
Well done ma. I cut cap for u! Oloshi by nature
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by ImohWilliams1(m): 11:25pm On Nov 23, 2017
Aunty, what's inspiring about your story?
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by DivinelyBlessed: 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2017
Felixtuta:
Everyone of us has his or her own dirty storry. For her to be bold enough to say her own?

She indeed is a super woman.

Before you jugde her, check your own life.
Must she now open her big mouth to tell the whole world this? No matter what, this should be kept secret.
This is the type that can't keep a secret
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by biblegirl: 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2017
thank u for breaking d world guiness book of record .we ve seen u
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by fortunechy(m): 11:28pm On Nov 23, 2017
in that case there's nothing left for ur unfortunate future husband to enjoy nah
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by mamawin(f): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
I guess that's d number of boys/guys/men that approached her but nothing happened d way she wanted.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Rozaytee: 11:33pm On Nov 23, 2017
omo dis one strong ooo.... 15 abortions.... chisos!!!!
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2017
Taking it in and scooping it out....ashawo never do reach dis wan
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by beautydutch(f): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2017
Gentlesniper:

How will I blame you when you are already topping the chart with 17 abortions, so having 15 abortions looks very normal to you. Advise ursef on how not to open ur legs at random so that the abortions wont exceed 17. Idiat!!!
chai! my advice pain am. sorry o
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Unitedabby(m): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2017
makydebbie:
Foolish girls?plenty of them especially those that fall prey to bad guys that sense marriage desperation!Na that abortion figure na im shock me too oo!!i personally know a lady in my secondary school days that had 6 or so sha!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.