Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (81296 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / This Lady Made The First Move On Her Man, She's Now Married For Four Years / “i Got A Child At 19,did 15 Abortions, Got 14 Heartbreaks And Now Married”- Lara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by makydebbie(f): 7:13am On Nov 24, 2017
pocohantas:

The babe dey mad, she just wan trend.
I don't know how someone won't have sense like this.
They come up with these disgusting stories, like it's supposed to be inspirational or what? Na her husband I pity. Anything for money...
Babe you're right. This one wants attention, because there's no moral lesson to learn from this confession. Infact, what she revealed is a thing of shame.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by makydebbie(f): 7:14am On Nov 24, 2017
chisco82:

She's not a fool, that 's what life gave to her. It's sometimes like that when you kept on trying believing that things will work out(for the heartbreaks). For the abortion, either she is an slowpoke or she is possessed if its true. God's mercy kept her and she is now delivered.

It's her past, there's nothing good to learn from this confession. She should've kept it to herself. So telling the world what happened now makes her a superwoman?
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by ibabz(m): 7:15am On Nov 24, 2017
Very impressive CV. Please clap yourself.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Nobody: 7:23am On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
It's her past, there's nothing good to learn from this confession. She should've kept it to herself. So telling the world what happened now makes her a superwoman?
Eeemmm! Not really, i think there may be someone in that situation right now that can learn from that and know that it is not al over or finish with her, if the person wish to amend it is not too late.
The positive aspect of it is that there is no time too late to start walking to the positive direction of life execept God says so.
Now it is for those who have made the mistake already and wishes to change but did nt know how and what life will still give to them. Not for someone to say after all so so person did and i can too.

pocohantas no be so? shocked
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by poweredcom(m): 7:26am On Nov 24, 2017
reformed Olosho

never trust any woman .......all of them r d same
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Tecno66: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2017
Safiaa:
15 abortions? C'mon now that's absolutely ridiculous.
Na korofo she be.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Ranchhoddas: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2017
Attention seeker!
How is anyone supposed to be inspired by this?
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by hush15: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2017
theunnamed:
One word for her

OLOSHO!!!!

As in.... When you have 15 abortions, it only reveals a very active sexual life. The kind that only Oloshos and runs girls are known for. Must have been very promiscuous but honestly, am happy for her that she is walking a different path now

1 Like

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by smallsmall: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2017
Safiaa:
15 abortions? C'mon now that's absolutely ridiculous.

Curiously, l was expecting her to add: ...and l have x-number of children right now.

But as expected, l was not disappointed.

Abeg, whoever owns this "Male-Hen" should just carry it away.
undecided undecided
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Damfostopper(m): 7:48am On Nov 24, 2017
O God... please keep this type of girls far from me.... am not leaving a wayward life....so I don't want to end up with someone who live a wayward life.....in life ...anyone living a wayward life should also be match with someone who live a wayward life too...... fvck the " it is my past" statement.... no be me send you to do rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by smallsmall: 7:48am On Nov 24, 2017
poweredcom:
reformed Olosho

never trust any woman .......all of them r d same
\

Any Olosho wey go marry, is just on Sabatical Leave....
it is just a matter of time before she resumes active duty.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by rhames(m): 8:00am On Nov 24, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Nigerian top Matchmaker, Lara Kudayisi shocked many over the weekend when she stepped on stage at a self-development, conference in Lagos and told the audience that during her teenage years she had a child, got 14 heartbreaks from different men and worst still,she had 15 whopping abortions!

Although many were shocked, it wasn't the first time the lady has told the story of her 'ugly' past.

"Yes, you heard me right. I have said it times without number and I will continue to say it. Child at 19, 14 heartbreaks and 15 abortions. It is my story and my experience. I own my experience. You must own your experience and be self-aware".

According to Lara who is now married to the love of her life and now uses her past as a drive to inspire other women, when she first made the confession on Facebook years back,some of her followers were shocked but as time went people began understanding her viewpoints and infact, she now gets paid by people who wants to learn from her experience.

Better known by the monicker, "The Match-making Mistress", Lara who spoke at the My Double Double Conference organised by renowned self-development expert, Paul Kayode Josh, at Muson Center Lagos,made it clear that her mission is to inspire everyone to achieving their life purposes no matter what mistakes they might have made in life.

Below are photos of Lara and even her, Instagram bio proudly says it all!
to
http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-had-a-child-at-1914-heartbreaks-15-abortionslagos-matchmakerlara-kudayisi

She still looks take away after those issues. Anyways, there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by ddjay: 8:11am On Nov 24, 2017
NEHLIVE:
Nigerian top Matchmaker, Lara Kudayisi shocked many over the weekend when she stepped on stage at a self-development, conference in Lagos and told the audience that during her teenage years she had a child, got 14 heartbreaks from different men and worst still,she had 15 whopping abortions!

Although many were shocked, it wasn't the first time the lady has told the story of her 'ugly' past.

"Yes, you heard me right. I have said it times without number and I will continue to say it. Child at 19, 14 heartbreaks and 15 abortions. It is my story and my experience. I own my experience. You must own your experience and be self-aware".

According to Lara who is now married to the love of her life and now uses her past as a drive to inspire other women, when she first made the confession on Facebook years back,some of her followers were shocked but as time went people began understanding her viewpoints and infact, she now gets paid by people who wants to learn from her experience.

Better known by the monicker, "The Match-making Mistress", Lara who spoke at the My Double Double Conference organised by renowned self-development expert, Paul Kayode Josh, at Muson Center Lagos,made it clear that her mission is to inspire everyone to achieving their life purposes no matter what mistakes they might have made in life.

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-had-a-child-at-1914-heartbreaks-15-abortionslagos-matchmakerlara-kudayisi
Those children will beat d hell out of you when they catch you in heaven
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by theunnamed: 8:17am On Nov 24, 2017
Wondersoc:

You are very useless for calling her "olosho".

See one of her customers
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by makydebbie(f): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2017
chisco82:

Eeemmm! Not really, i think there may be someone in that situation roght now that can learn from that and know that it is not al over or finish with her if, if the person wish to amend it is not too late.
The positive aspect of it is that there is no time to late to start walking to the positive direction of life execept God says so.
Now is for those who has made the mistake already and wishes to change but did nt know how and what life wil stil give to them. Not for someone to say after all so so person did and i can too.

pocohans no be so? shocked
I see a negative side to this, you're also right.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by theunnamed: 8:21am On Nov 24, 2017
Djtrips:

Young man that's somebody's wife show some respect.

I'm sorry dude
But for her to say those things without remorse, saying it with pride like its a medal or achievement ,she didn't respect her husband nor the dead children she so mercilessly murdered.
I'm sorry but I'm not
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Eseblanco(m): 8:28am On Nov 24, 2017
Summary of everything be say

She loves SEX
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Nathanieloo7(m): 8:29am On Nov 24, 2017
So u mean u killed 15 babies? I pray God forgive u
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by benji93: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2017
NEHLIVE:

So what lesson does this teach us: " we should strive to achieve our purpose, despite our mistakes". Good, we know that. but i have to say this, your mistakes always leave scars, and moreso, your mistakes were grave.15 abortions!, that's gross.I hope you can live with that. You were a terrible decision maker, i hope you are better at making decisions now. But you didn't have to put this out in the open. But how would you be able to convince young ladies not to have an abortion or make bad decisions regarding men they admit into their lives and their roles. Problems that currently bedevil the ladies of today. Hush, Shut up and enjoy your marriage. I am out. Next.

2 Likes

Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I see a negative side to this, you're also right.
What i wrote may not be her aim, but what i try to figure out and the angle i choose to view it from.
Tired of negatives.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Collins070: 8:33am On Nov 24, 2017
I didn't notice any ring on that finger oooo
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by makydebbie(f): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2017
chisco82:

What i wrote may not be her aim, but what i try to figure out and the angle i choose to view it from.
Tired of negatives.
I get you, I love that too. Trying to always see the positive angle of things. I should emulate it too.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Khaliyah(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I don't believe this! 14 heartbreaks is she a fool? 15 abortions? Doctors in the house, is this possible?
Yeah it's possible I know of a girl, as at 2006/7 she's hassle done over 8 abortions, and up till now shes till jumping from di*k to di*k, aso by now she should logically b counting like 30 abortions lol, n I heard traditional means of abortion don't affect the womb I.e taking traditional drugs
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by makydebbie(f): 8:38am On Nov 24, 2017
Khaliyah:

Yeah it's possible I know of a girl, as at 2006/7 she's hassle done over 8 abortions, and up till now shes till jumping from di*k to di*k, aso by now she should logically b counting like 30 abortions lol, n I heard traditional means of abortion don't affect the womb I.e taking traditional drugs
Wow! We learn everyday, I never knew it was possible.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
I get you, I love that too. Trying to always see the positive angle of things. I should emulate it too.
Lol! @ the bolded, not all things oo. Please call a spade a spade when necessary ooo.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Nobody: 8:42am On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
Wow! We learn everyday, I never knew it was possible.
No follow them oo abeg, grace differs.y
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by makydebbie(f): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
chisco82:

No follow them oo abeg, grace differs.y
You think I don't know? grin

chisco82:

Lol! @ the bolded, not all things oo. Please call a spade a spade when necessary ooo.
Sure I'll.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by akpoebimatthew(m): 8:47am On Nov 24, 2017
Kai is abortion your hubby I don't really understand 15 abortion
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 24, 2017
makydebbie:
You think I don't know? grin
I know you knew, just to give u more reason to resist in case onwuwa bia. cheesy
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Blackops(m): 8:50am On Nov 24, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Am still dazed by this revelation.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Adaumunocha(f): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2017
15 Abortions!!? Properly through pills and not D&C.
Re: Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" by Naijaaccountwiz: 8:58am On Nov 24, 2017
She must be very dumb, bet she never heard of the adage once bitten twice shy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me / Ladies, Do You Fancy Guys With Big Butts? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.