Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 PM

Strong Receivers Thread - Satellite TV Technology (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Strong Receivers Thread (270944 Views)

Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC / Redline Satellite Receivers / High Definition Receivers(hd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jibikunle: 9:10am On Dec 07, 2013
graphicicon: Big Bros, my strong 4669z 's picture is cracking i dont know why cos i have tested the dish with another decoder the dish is ok , what could be the problem, and also not upgrade problem cos i have upgraded it is still the same
try data reset ,i mean restore to factory setting
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by graphicicon(m): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
jibikunle: try data reset ,i mean restore to factory setting
i have done factory reset several times it is the same
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Samoranopapa(m): 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls ow can I get fta on my srt 4663x,which setting will I use
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jibikunle: 7:52pm On Dec 07, 2013
graphicicon: i have done factory reset several times it is the same
get another 69z the try box to box software transfer
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Yusufibbi: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2013
Please little help. Why there is no provision for wifi? Only lan for internet str 4922A . How do i use wifi or modem?
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2013
Yusufibbi: Please little help. Why there is no provision for wifi? Only lan for internet str 4922A . How do i use wifi or modem?

Get a WIFI dongle and plug to your receiver.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by beauty4(f): 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
Pls, i need help,i just got 4922a decoder. The default time is 1st sept 2009, i have not been able to set it to todays date and if i do, it goes back automaticaly once i put off the decoder. Also i cant view the information of any channel am watching, it keeps showing no information. Please help.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 9:56pm On Dec 18, 2013
beauty?:
Pls, i need help,i just got 4922a decoder. The default time is 1st sept 2009, i have not been able to set it to todays date and if i do, it goes back automaticaly once i put off the decoder. Also i cant view the information of any channel am watching, it keeps showing no information. Please help.

The time doesn't really matter. But if you are not comfortable with it, on your remote;

Press menu. Scroll down to setting/system settings. Press ''ok''. Got to time settings and set it accordingly.

Disable the ''GMT'' time usage. Change your default location to rome/Lagos/abuja or any country near us or with similar GMT time ''+1''.

exit and save.

For the info part on channels, not all channels transmit with their info displayed. Its perfectly normal and the non inclusion of info is from the channel owners.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by beauty4(f): 10:41pm On Dec 18, 2013
Thanx Olenyi
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 11:10pm On Dec 18, 2013
beauty?:
Thanx Olenyi

You're most welcome.

My warm regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Emisco1(m): 6:36pm On Dec 19, 2013
olenyi:

You're most welcome.

My warm regards.
pls padi.wat chanel kan i till get apart 4rm d multi tv chanel usin multi tv platform
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2013
Emisco1: pls padi.wat chanel kan i till get apart 4rm d multi tv chanel usin multi tv platform

You could pick up ew6/Amos 5 @16/17'e. Both with a single dish.

Its a little above multi tv and a little to the right if you are at the back of you dish.

Use 11881 v 27500 to track.

Gives you some live match stations and ait and co.

You could use your present dish to pick it and then attach another lnb a little above and to the left of your present lnb if you are at the front of your dish for multi tv.

Read up more here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1337636/pls-me-installation-settings-position

https://www.nairaland.com/332428/nairaland-fta-reference-library/1

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Dishtech(m): 9:41am On Dec 20, 2013
graphicicon: i have done factory reset several times it is the same
Try and change the power box. Mine happen like that after changing it, it stop.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by profsomebody(m): 3:56pm On Dec 20, 2013
My good pple, pls come 2 ma aid. I just came back home 4 xmas break nd i discovered that there is no more multi tv station on my decoder. What can i do? I use 4675A decoder. Abeg! Make una elp
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by jibikunle: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
profsomebody: My good pple, pls come 2 ma aid. I just came back home 4 xmas break nd i discovered that there is no more multi tv station on my decoder. What can i do? I use 4675A decoder. Abeg! Make una elp
rescan with 12522v 27000 thats the new frequency
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by profsomebody(m): 11:07pm On Dec 20, 2013
jibikunle: rescan with 12522v 27000 thats the new frequency
thanks bro. Amma try dat naw
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by profsomebody(m): 11:28pm On Dec 20, 2013
My pple, I am totally confused here. I av 3 60cm dishes. One 4 mytv, 1 4 multitv and d last 1 4 DAAR. Naw, wen i scan, it is only intelsat 7,10k dat hits green. I dnt knw y 3 dishes shuld track only 1 sat. Pls help.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by graphicicon(m): 12:35am On Dec 21, 2013
Dishtech: Try and change the power box. Mine happen like that after changing it, it stop.
did u mean the power pack inside entirely
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Emisco1(m): 3:03am On Dec 21, 2013
olenyi:

You could pick up ew6/Amos 5 @16/17'e. Both with a single dish.

Its a little above multi tv and a little to the right if you are at the back of you dish.

Use 11881 v 27500 to track.

Gives you some live match stations and ait and co.

You could use your present dish to pick it and then attach another lnb a little above and to the left of your present lnb if you are at the front of your dish for multi tv.

Read up more here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1337636/pls-me-installation-settings-position

https://www.nairaland.com/332428/nairaland-fta-reference-library/1

Regards.
tnx man.but till nid 1 favour.am planin 2 add 1 mre lnb 2day.wich 1 shuld i go 4.is it. Amos5 or dstv stuf.am new hre bt ve bin folowin ur post,i wana watch live match/action movie. Wuld lyk ds station 2 b icluded@RDv heard dt it show match and irib tv3. I use 60cm dish.nid ur reply ASAP.plzzzz 2day.and pls can i gt ds station wit it@ VARDESH. I use srt4922A
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by olenyi: 8:32am On Dec 25, 2013
Emisco1: tnx man.but till nid 1 favour.am planin 2 add 1 mre lnb 2day.wich 1 shuld i go 4.is it. Amos5 or dstv stuf.am new hre bt ve bin folowin ur post,i wana watch live match/action movie. Wuld lyk ds station 2 b icluded@RDv heard dt it show match and irib tv3. I use 60cm dish.nid ur reply ASAP.plzzzz 2day.and pls can i gt ds station wit it@ VARDESH. I use srt4922A

I believe what you need is Amos5. Those links I gave you should guide you well enough.

Just track with 11881 V 27500. A little above multi tv position and to the right. Optimize your signal when you hit green. Then check that 11024 H 03333 is also green (@ 55/60% should be just fine). Then blindscan.

Regards.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by lukzy500: 3:51am On Dec 26, 2013
Hellooo guys pls I upgraded my strong decoder and to my surprise d info of stations are not showing again.pls can I get an upgrade dat will show infos.tnk u
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 26, 2013
lukzy500: Hellooo guys pls I upgraded my strong decoder and to my surprise d info of stations are not showing again.pls can I get an upgrade dat will show infos.tnk u

HOW DO U XPECT US TO HELP WITHOUT TELLING US THE MODEL?REMEMBER WE ARE NOT MAGICIAN,LET'S START FROM THERE,THANKS
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by abelmike(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2013
plz house were can i download patch for srt4675A receiver.
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by ify4king(m): 5:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
Please house I'm in need of ur help...my SRT4653x will no longer receive signal. The signal is poor cos I used another decoder on d same dish and it was ok, what should I do? Pls help!
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by toscotech(m): 9:19am On Dec 31, 2013
PLEASE I NEED HELP ON MY SRT4922A STRONG DECODER ANYTIME I SWISH IT OFF AND ON IT BACK THE DATE AND TIME ALWAYS GO BACK TO 01/09/2009
PLEASE WHAT CAN I DO TO THIS HELP ME OOOO
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Gloriouspa(m): 11:44am On Dec 31, 2013
Good morning House,
I need your help.

I have 4922A and I saw a LAN port at the back, is there any way I can connect it with my computer to the internet. Or is there any device to add to it.

Re: Strong Receivers Thread by toscotech(m): 11:54am On Dec 31, 2013
Pls, i need help,i just got 4922a decoder. The default time is 1st sept 2009, i have not been able to set it to todays date and if i do, it goes back automaticaly once i put off the decoder. Also i cant view the information of any channel am watching, it keeps showing no information. Please help
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 03, 2014
Gloriouspa: Good morning House,
I need your help.

I have 4922A and I saw a LAN port at the back, is there any way I can connect it with my computer to the internet. Or is there any device to add to it.

its simple. Connect your laptop to internet with usb mobile broadband stick. Then link ur laptop with the rx with ethernet cable via ur lan ports and configure internet sharing protocol on d laptop while ur rx is on ip setting display. Once ur rx connects with d internet,it will show ip address,gateway address e.t.c
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by 2livescrew: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2014
please am new here and am interested in assembling my satelite kits togehter to be able to enjoy what you guys have been enjoying.
Please send any useful information to icezman2@hotmail.com
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Samoranopapa(m): 11:17pm On Jan 03, 2014
Pls help me house about 4 station have scrambled on my mytv srt4663 the stations are:muti TV,safeer tv,nollywood nd nollywood plus....pls what can I do
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Emisco1(m): 1:43am On Jan 05, 2014
Padi in d hoas.i wana track amos5 ku band 2mao afta church.pls i nid d folowin ans. Pls i nid d frequency 4 Ait nd co, Rdv nd co. Nd shuld i plax d lnb ontop on ma curent multi tv lnb.or were?. Mstly wich of d wire shuld i use.shuld i remuv d cable 4rm ma multi tv lnb 2 track d amos 5.or wich1.b4 providin new1 4 d amos5. I nid help.asap
Re: Strong Receivers Thread by Gloriouspa(m): 9:25pm On Jan 05, 2014
ayolacz: its simple. Connect your laptop to internet with usb mobile broadband stick. Then link ur laptop with the rx with ethernet cable via ur lan ports and configure internet sharing protocol on d laptop while ur rx is on ip setting display. Once ur rx connects with d internet,it will show ip address,gateway address e.t.c
Thanks for your response. I have tried it but I did not get it right though it shows ip address, gateway etc but to link with laptop is the issue. It keeps eating my MB data on my Usb modem. Pls I will appreciate further explanation as I want browse with the decoder on my laptop. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (45) (Reply)

Newbie In Satellite Installation: Introduce Yourself Here With Your Problems / Free to Air codes / Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52