Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:18 AM

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos (80400 Views)

Banking Is Pure Madness In Nigeria: My Experience / (Video) Woman Display Madness in Bank As This Happened To Her 58 Thousand Naira / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Dopenigga(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nawa oo.shey dis people no get TV before sha?

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by ezy2: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is what i call black friday... DSTV go and learn...don't tell me to subcribe for two months and get one month free. ..Jumia and Konga pls look for another name for your black friday fiesta..i guess is better u call it white friday.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Ajewealth123(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonoforogun:
Materialism. What happened to the ones they bought in previous 'black friday'?
na hin ,udey use ,,as grade 1 yankee used,for nigeria here .afterall na hurricane irma motor ,dey reign for naija now

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by mu2sa2: 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
heendrix:
How many of us believes this can never happen in countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, iran, saudi Arabia even Kuwait or Bahrain we could have been counting scores of bomb blast victims on the floor

if your happy to be a Christian and a part of people that love peace n freedom make some noise where you are

#happy blessed Sunday to my Christian folks
Mr Christian if you knew how many people are gunned down every single day in USA (by fellow christians) you would rethink your islamaphobic posture.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonoforogun:

They are shipped to third world countries like Nigeria and are sold as "UK used". That's a good country with working economy, it's not materialism. They live good lives and that's proof of it. Only in Africa, people have years old cloth in their closet and they can't count the number of times it's being worn

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
heendrix:
How many of us believes this can never happen in countries like Afghanistan, Pakistan, iran, saudi Arabia even Kuwait or Bahrain we could have been counting scores of bomb blast victims on the floor

if your happy to be a Christian and a part of people that love peace n freedom make some noise where you are

#happy blessed Sunday to my Christian folks

See this foool will tolon tolon brains.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by heendrix(m): 3:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
mu2sa2:
Mr Christian if you knew how many people are gunned down every single day in USA (by fellow christians) you would rethink your islamaphobic posture.

Nah trumps regime got everyone aggressive beside the man was having a psychological problem but Islam is done out of hate and religious cleansing
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Priest69:

Well, you aren't entirely wrong there and that's their problem. I believe new and better things will be invented the ones that will help us and ones that will kill us. People die during Black Fridays but it's almost never recorded cause the culture must continue.
My point is; in the end, new things gets old as soon as it's produced and you are trapped in endless circle of acquiring new things endlessly.

You should still be living by 19th centuries rules and cultures.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by generalbush(m): 3:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
midehi2:
cheesy

How you doing? I wanted to ask you something. I don't know if you would mind?

Travel and stuffs.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
rman:
Flat screen TVs is still a big deal!

hmmm Interesting!

The average household in Nigeria has one IMO.

I think the priroirities in our society is skewed. Same way a studemt that cannot afford school fees uses Iphon7 or 8. If not, why will people who have all basic necessities of life, food, clothes, good health care, security, still see having a flat screen TV as a big deal?

They are buying 4K smart TV. Perhaps you know nothing about that

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by justmenoni: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Water

sonoforogun:
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by poseidon12: 3:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
banky3w:

You are a very foolish person. Every of your mumu comments you always flaunt you graduated from bungalow, you school in penthouse,
you shop in abule egba, went crazy in oshodi, you live in yaba left. Joor who you epp.... I dey look say E be like say you be riff raff before. If you ever try this again, I'll take it up with you personally. Oloshi oloriburuku...... Blowing your own trumpet. Take the certificate of stupidity for your brain resetting.

Hey typical Nigerian. You don't have to be envious. You should know it's tough graduating from a great school like Princeton, the school of Albert Einstein.
Leave her alone, she's got the bragging right. You can also flaunt your school if you like.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by poseidon12: 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
lalanice:
hian! ontop another person post.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

The average Nigerian is very envious.

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Boyooosa(m): 3:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Queenlovely:
I graduated from Princeton in 2009 and I felt like I have been duped. The experience they promised wasn't what I got. I had buyer's remorse. People Expectation from me is higher because of their perception of Princeton and Harvard.
Scarcity mentality is dangerous. Salesmen use it a lot.
They use limited time and offer to persuade you to buy.

I bought a shop in central London because the owner made me believe that so many other people were interested in it too. I resold the shop a week later when I knew the secret
Pls, did you know this person b4? Because, he is very angry with you...

banky3w:

You are a very foolish person. Every of your mumu comments you always flaunt you graduated from bungalow, you school in penthouse,
you shop in abule egba, went crazy in oshodi, you live in yaba left. Joor who you epp.... I dey look say E be like say you be riff raff before. If you ever try this again, I'll take it up with you personally. Oloshi oloriburuku...... Blowing your own trumpet. Take the certificate of stupidity for your brain resetting.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Phonefanatic: 3:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
I got a PS4+3 games + 3 month PS subscription for 89k on Jumia..... I think that's a fair deal.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Phonefanatic: 3:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:

The picture quality is awesome but remember 4k contents are not readily available in Nigeria.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by maisauki: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
So no b naija alone wey like ifa
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by poseidon12: 4:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
EVILFOREST:

They HUSTLE...

But look at how HEALTHY dey look.
This is a nation that has conquered HUNGER and POVERTY.....
sometimes I wonder how they came up with such developmental strides.
Their BRAINS and Commitment

Of course they did it via brains and commitment as you said but also by not cutting and running off like the average lazy Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by golddust6000(m): 4:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
In eastern europe their black friday splash was rotting tomatoes and expired egg. And they called it black friday, even did advert on tv.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by sugah: 4:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
nkemdi89:
What of the experience in shoprite all over Nigeria? I want to know how successful it was?
My neigbourhood ShopRite was like idumota or probably worse on Friday. All the market women/ men of Lagos came to restock thier shops.

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by nothernstar: 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
Pls will there be black Friday on ladies on Vi, lekki, ikeja etc. Pls inform me if accepted
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Cyrilpac(m): 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
American too like free things
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by stchinedu: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Olalan:
Not like the scam we have here in Nigeria especially on the online platforms.
so true

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by rapheeky(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wen someone saw ps4 for 7$
Phonefanatic:
I got a PS4+3 games + 3 month PS subscription for 89k on Jumia..... I think that's a fair deal.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Phonefanatic: 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
rapheeky:
Wen someone saw ps4 for 7$

Joke of the century. How many did the person buy? grin grin
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by bewla(m): 4:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Explorers:
More
na u again but sha we wan rush but when u hardly c the money
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Bullet01(f): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonoforogun:

They will sell it as tokunbo to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by ipledge10(m): 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
netmillionaires:
Are you kidding me? Where? I have been looking to buy 65" TV too but the price always discourage me.
65” TVs are super expensive.I bought it from Walmart on Thursday night. It was already sold out 8am on Friday. With all my search, the cheapest 65” 4K smart I was able to see was $700 on Black Friday. It will be stupid of me to pay additional $400 for just 10 inches. I
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by rman: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:

I have one in my sitting room.

I insist, flat screen TV is not a big deal.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Priest69(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nuzo1:

Please sir, don't mistaken this trend as just an American thing. It's a human thing but very prevalent in very developed societies.

High income drives high purchasing power. High Purchasing power drives good standard of living. Good standard of living drives innovation. Innovation back to high income. It's a wonderful process /circle if you ask me.

The government, the manufacturers, the consumers, the economy are all happy.

Now, can you compare that circle with the one most underdeveloped countries have?

Does it even sound right to speak against such system instead of working to have such a system.
Please the people with high income don't partake in Black Friday sales and they don't even look at the prize tags b4 purchase. America is a developed country quite all right but you shouldn't view all their system as being synonymous with development. A system where people camp outside in the cold, wait in long queues, fight, curse just to get valuables for a discount price is actually laughable.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Priest69(m): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:

You should still be living by 19th centuries rules and cultures.
Living in 19th century for knowing Black Friday is a scam? Looool
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by otivere: 5:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
First time the name black means good thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.