Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos (80396 Views)

Banking Is Pure Madness In Nigeria: My Experience / (Video) Woman Display Madness in Bank As This Happened To Her 58 Thousand Naira / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by larry90500(m): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Later now if people see where fellow naija's dey hustle buy cheap market...Them go be like,#nawa for all this naija ooo,una no fit do like white peoppeople.now be white people dey hear dey hustle cheap products

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 5:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
uptimidst:

Oga Emeka, abeg I dey interested.... so,how does it work
Everything dey my library...
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by lovely17(m): 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Some countries are in the 21st century Mine is still wondering if it should be recolonised again

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by loomer: 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wasted time
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Trippledots(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
enough almost new second hand stuff will populate used items online stores now..... sweet
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Bizibi(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
lovely17:
Some countries are in the 21st century
Mine is still wondering if it should be recolonised again
grin grin grin
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nuzo1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Priest69:

Please the people with high income don't partake in Black Friday sales and they don't even look at the prize tags b4 purchase. America is a developed country quite all right but you shouldn't view all their system as being synonymous with development. A system where people camp outside in the cold, wait in long queues, fight, curse just to get valuables for a discount price is actually laughable.

Haba oga!

Income disparity is usually low in developed societies and this makes them look equal before each other, the law and other government instruments. I met one of the richest man in today's world in a metro. I only got to know when we became friends and he invited me to another platform. Even rich people enjoy discount on a quality product.

No, I can never view everything about America as development. Matter of fact, I think some things going on right now is an indication that their system will have issues later. But we are talking about black Friday here, a program that only thrives and support development.

Camping is naturally fun for most westerners. And I would do same if I can get a new expensive product for a ridiculous low price.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by lovely17(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bizibi:
grin grin grin
Sir this country tire me
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Bizibi(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
lovely17:

Sir this country tire me
brother,nor be only you!!
We nor dey enjoy life at all.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Sagay212: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
omo even with the high poverty rate in Naija, you'll never see people sleep outside a mall or shop because of black friday.... Na wa ooo.. Owu dey every country ooo. See the way some people want to kill themselves because of TV and other stuffs. Are they all saying they never had TVs before now?

Indians no dey use this kain thing play. I would have loved to see pictures from india.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by lazygal: 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
shortgun:
its all a scam

Guy you serious ?_or you mean Nigeria own na scam ..
Shoprite is the useless on they will claim sales ..what irritates me is that there is no price difference on reguar basis of shoprite ..even market is better ..its just convenience of shopping
I don't blame shoprite na Nigeria I blame
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
empty people !
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by candyguyofficia(m): 6:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Despite the rush there will still be reliability on the part of the store. I am here have made payment on Slot Black Friday more than 24hours ago n they still yet to confirm payment and pick-up arrangement although I know they got value for the fund transfer.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
Priest69:

Living in 19th century for knowing Black Friday is a scam? Looool

Do you even understand what you wrote earlier?
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sagay212:
omo even with the high poverty rate in Naija, you'll never see people sleep outside a mall or shop because of black friday.... Na wa ooo.. Owu dey every country ooo. See the way some people want to kill themselves because of TV and other stuffs. Are they all saying they never had TVs before now?

Indians no dey use this kain thing play. I would have loved to see pictures from india.

The difference between you and them is HUMLITY. They are humble enough to do that for what they want. Nigerians are big boys / girls and wouldn't do that

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
rman:

I have one in my sitting room.

I insist, flat screen TV is not a big deal.

So whats a big deal?
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Phonefanatic:

The picture quality is awesome but remember 4k contents are not readily available in Nigeria.

Are they buying it for Nigeria market? Anyways, if your internet is good then you can stream Netflix, YouTube in 4K
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Sagay212: 6:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:

The difference between you and them is HUMLITY. They are humble enough to do that for what they want. Nigerians are big boys / girls and wouldn't do that

it is not humility and Nigerians are not big boys and girls. It's not just worth the stress. These same people will still go to the mall next year and sleep over because of black friday. That's too much unnecessary desperation. Imagine if one bastard terrorist decided to attack while sleeping overnight outside the mall because of black Friday.... there is nothing humble about sleeping in the cold for black friday. you should find a more sensible reply.

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
why am i not in america?

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by netmillionaires(m): 6:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thanks... The price is ok by me though but someone here is also complaining too that why should I buy a 65" tv when I am not opening a cinema. I think I will go for the 55" then.
ipledge10:
65” TVs are super expensive.I bought it from Walmart on Thursday night. It was already sold out 8am on Friday. With all my search, the cheapest 65” 4K smart I was able to see was $700 on Black Friday. It will be stupid of me to pay additional $400 for just 10 inches. I

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by banky3w(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
AK481:

this one no go school

u no even understand simple message wey the person dey pass
Do not worry my guy, click her profile and go through all her comments and wherever she has dropped comments. You go mad pass me and turn illiterate. grin
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Priest69(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:

Do you even understand what you wrote earlier?
I wrote it, it's my opinion. You didn't read through or simply you don't know how to understand.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Bgorgeous: 7:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Those are the places where black Friday is black Friday

2 Likes

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Priest69(m): 7:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nuzo1:

Haba oga!

Income disparity is usually low in developed societies and this makes them look equal before each other, the law and other government instruments. I met one of the richest man in today's world in a metro. I only got to know when we became friends and he invited me to another platform. Even rich people enjoy discount on a quality product.

No, I can never view everything about America as development. Matter of fact, I think some things going on right now is an indication that their system will have issues later. But we are talking about black Friday here, a program that only thrives and support development.

Camping is naturally fun for most westerners. And I would do same if I can get a new expensive product for a ridiculous low price.
Alright then, I've learnt somethings from you tonight. Goodnight sir

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by ipledge10(m): 8:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
netmillionaires:
Thanks... The price is ok by me though but someone here is also complaining too that why should I buy a 65" tv when I am not opening a cinema. I think I will go for the 55" then.
If you like it go for it. I am a lover of big screen so I understand
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Mujaheedeen300: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Here everything is scam, mans for buy giant plasma and ps4 for the pain cry
All I need right now...... Giant TV and Ps4���

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by rman: 10:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
ollah1:

So whats a big deal?

You still do not understand the underlying mesaage being passed.

A lot of homes, millions of homes have dstv in Nigeria,

While we always claim poor, if flat screen TV is a big deal in these develop countries, we may not be as poor as our economic status indicate.

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by justy15: 10:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Am only worried about crowed management but I believe they have got adequate measures in place to handle that. Try it in Nigeria n you hear the casualty news
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
rman:

You still do not understand the underlying mesaage being passed.

A lot of homes, millions of homes have dstv in Nigeria,

While we always claim poor, if flat screen TV is a big deal in these develop countries, we may not be as poor as our economic status indicate.

You're the one getting it wrong. Flat tv is different from flat tv. I've got two different flat TVs in my apartment. Surely the one in my living amokes the knw in the bedroom. But they are still some flat TVs that smokes mine too.

They opted to buy TVs cos they were good deals. Who wouldn't do that? If I find a deal of 4k smart TV 55 inches for less than 350usd, what am i waiting for? Same tv that would be sold for over 500k in Nigeria stores
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
netmillionaires:

If the price difference isn't much and you have an enough space to accomodate it, I advice you to go for it. Don't be surprised when the 55" looks like 32" after few months.

But you just enaure you aren't just watching DSTV on it. It's a criminal offence to have such tv and you are left with just 1080p contents.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Rick9(m): 11:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
The real BLACK FRIDAY, unlike that stupid JUMIA
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 12:55am On Nov 27, 2017
thorpido:
All these people didn't have TVs in their houses before? undecided
lol. Their old TV's will flood Alaba next month.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.