Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,351 members, 7,815,717 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:06 PM

Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos (80394 Views)

Banking Is Pure Madness In Nigeria: My Experience / (Video) Woman Display Madness in Bank As This Happened To Her 58 Thousand Naira / Lagos Declares November 10 Black Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by mrdipye(m): 12:57am On Nov 27, 2017
No pictures from Nigeria malls?
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by tk4rd: 5:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Some people are just weird.
They go crazy at any simple opportunity.
See that Ukrainian Lady..
What prompted her going topless.??
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by rman: 5:46am On Nov 27, 2017
ollah1:

You're the one getting it wrong. Flat tv is different from flat tv. I've got two different flat TVs in my apartment. Surely the one in my living amokes the knw in the bedroom. But they are still some flat TVs that smokes mine too.

They opted to buy TVs cos they were good deals. Who wouldn't do that? If I find a deal of 4k smart TV 55 inches for less than 350usd, what am i waiting for? Same tv that would be sold for over 500k in Nigeria stores

You one also..buttresses my point.

People use this opportunity to buy stuffs out of thier league in real sense. If there is to be a massive cut in prices in a mall, the last thing I am buying is a TV. I have 4 and I am not rich.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 27, 2017
rman:

You one also..buttresses my point.

People use this opportunity to buy stuffs out of thier league in real sense. If there is to be a massive cut in prices in a mall, the last thing I am buying is a TV. I have 4 and I am not rich.

No doubt about and that's exactly what I'm saying. Most of those guys aren't really interested in getting rich, they are easily contempted. Don't forget that some bought it inorder to have the new series in their apartments while the old ones are uploaded on Ebay
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by midehi2(f): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2017
generalbush:

How you doing? I wanted to ask you something. I don't know if you would mind?

Travel and stuffs.
Sure...ask
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by XX01(f): 9:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Amarabae:
The terminology black Friday is rooted in racism and mockery of black slaves.
It's origin is from the open display and sale of half nake.d black slaves at give away price During the slavery era.

Show me proof of this.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by netmillionaires(m): 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Same thing here too. I think I will go for the 65" then.
ipledge10:
If you like it go for it. I am a lover of big screen so I understand
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by netmillionaires(m): 10:04am On Nov 27, 2017
The 55" looking like 32" got me laughing. You are right there. The 42" I am using now seems like it is not even there. I am planning to give it out to a cousin and get a bigger one. I will go for the 65"... Thanks
ollah1:

If the price difference isn't much and you have an enough space to accomodate it, I advice you to go for it. Don't be surprised when the 55" looks like 32" after few months.

But you just enaure you aren't just watching DSTV on it. It's a criminal offence to have such tv and you are left with just 1080p contents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by davostar: 2:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is the real Black Friday not that scam that Jumia and the likes do... cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by help9: 4:46am On Nov 28, 2017
robotix:
I am buying 65 Inches smart samsung TV and now that you mentioned it, I will get a gaming console along with it.

Bro be advised we manage a smart TV dealership with showroom here at 181/182 Toronto plaza adjacent first bank, Ojo Lagos.

We deal majorly in Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Sony with sizes ranges from 32" through 95". Full High Definition TVs (Full HD), Ultra High Definition sets (Ultra HD), Super Ultra High Definition sets (SUHD), OLEDs, Quantum dot displays and a whole wider specs.

We offer you an option to pay after delivery to any location in Nigeria after you must have tested well and certify that it's genuine and exactly the spec you ordered for.

You have 7 days money-back guarantee with 2 years warranty on all stocks here.

We carter for a wider range of budgets as we sell both brand new sets and premium UK used sets.

It is worthy of note that we have the cheapest bargains obtainable out there. For example Our 70" Sony Bravia smart TV goes for just 270k toks, and 790k brand new.

We've got extensive stocks for clearance sales and may I mention we desperately quest for partnerships; especially for existing and potential dealerships up north (Abuja and Kano preferably).

Yeah this could be coming a bit late - probably you've gotten yourself one or you even decide not to tow our path; BUT try endeavor to share with friend of friends who might need a hand at some point.

Call/WhatsApp 08039141300 for live imaging and short videos of our nice collections

Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by help9: 5:18am On Nov 28, 2017
fitinwell:

Bro me 2...... There is nothing like black friday here in Nigeria... So sad..

I also needed to change some gadgets.. But the cost online is provoking....

Bro be advised we manage a smart TV dealership with showroom here at 181/182 Toronto plaza adjacent first bank, Ojo Lagos.

We deal majorly in Samsung, LG, Panasonic and Sony with sizes ranges from 32" through 95". Full High Definition TVs (Full HD), Ultra High Definition sets (Ultra HD), Super Ultra High Definition sets (SUHD), OLEDs, Quantum dot displays and a whole wider specs.

We offer you an option to pay after delivery to any location in Nigeria after you must have tested well and certify that it's genuine and exactly the spec you ordered for.

We carter for a wider range of budgets as we sell both brand new sets and premium UK used sets.

It is worthy of note that we have the cheapest bargains obtainable out there. For example Our 70" Sony Bravia smart TV goes for just 270k toks, and 790k brand new.

We've got extensive stocks for clearance sales and may I mention we desperately quest for partnerships; especially for existing and potential dealerships up north (Abuja and Kano preferably).

Yeah this could be coming a bit late - probably you've gotten yourself one or you even decide not to tow our path; BUT try endeavor to share with friend of friends who might need a hand at some point.

Call/WhatsApp 08039141300 for live imaging and short videos of our nice collections

Cheers!

1 Share

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by robotix: 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2017
help9:

Cheers!
I think you are on jiji? Am I right?
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by bukatyne(f): 11:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Ishilove:
This Black Friday madness reminds me of the subject matter Stephen King's novel 'Needful Things'. Man is a consumer who keeps consuming and consuming, even when he doesn't need those things he is going out of his way to buy. We live in a generation of self aggrandisement

I think a major part of the problem that we no longer live in a communal system so we are no longer resourceful.

Else, the people who can afford the price slash can sell the stuffs they but last year to some others who cannot afford to do 'black Friday' and it goes down to the lowest people in the society so there is really no waste just recycling aka hand me downs of goods.

Again, some are merchants who will resell the goods.
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by bukatyne(f): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2017
Shaw007:
Jeff Bezos made $2.9bn just on black friday.

Also, see how crazy black Fridays can get

http://listverse.com/2017/11/24/10-times-people-died-because-of-black-friday

They made $2.9bn profit or sold $2.9bn worth of goods?

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by help9: 7:57am On Dec 04, 2017
robotix:
I think you are on jiji? Am I right?

Yes bro.......we're on most online classified marketplaces.

Thanks
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by Shaw007(m): 10:17am On Dec 07, 2017
bukatyne:

They made $2.9bn profit or sold $2.9bn worth of goods?
not "They"

they made much more than that, but according to the shares Jeff owns on Amazon, he made a personal profit of $2.9bn

1 Like

Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by bayulll011(m): 2:13pm On Dec 07, 2017
Nlandking:
This ones are the real Black Friday...Blackfridayi. Nigeria is a scam

no be only scam.

they re rogue an thieves
Re: Black Friday Madness In Shocking Photos by robotix: 5:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
help9:

Yes bro.......we're on most online classified marketplaces.

Thanks
good. I have communicated with you before on jiji and that is why I guessed right. I had your number before a bastard stole my phone. Hopefully, we will get around it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Precious Nwosu, The CEO Of Pians Enterprise / Aliko Dangote And His Ex Wife Meet, Years After Divorce (Photos) / How Do I Track Items I Bought From Aliexpress Using China Post Air Mail.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.