Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold? (3450 Views)

Nairalanders, Please Advice This Mumu: Should I Buy Her An Iphone 6? / Is It Right For A Guy To Ask A Girl For Money? / Is It Normal For A Guy To Go Though His Girfriends Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold? by thelastdon(m): 5:04pm On Jan 21, 2006
Bros!, I feel for you, Just as if I am watching a love movie acted by ramsey nouah or one those guys.

The truth is I felt like crying, anyway I go dey sing westlife (what makes a man)
Re: Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold? by yemstrad(f): 6:05pm On Jan 21, 2006
It's a simple logic. Leave this girl fast and search for ur true love.
Re: Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold? by Rhodalyn(f): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2006
she aint worth it, jst ''drop her'' da relationship aint leading anywhere[color=#550000][/color]
Re: Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold? by eveseh(f): 10:05pm On Apr 25, 2006
Rhodalyn:

she aint worth it, jst ''drop her'' da relationship aint leading anywhere[color=#550000][/color]

yea,
Re: Ladies Advice This Guy: To Hold or Not to Hold? by lunafish(f): 10:08pm On Apr 25, 2006
She's playing with your head an manipulating you so much that you're starting to like it.
If it hurts you let it go.
Would you leave your hand in hot water for this long?

Let it go.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The First Time Someone Shows You Who They Are: Believe Them! / Guys Do You Want Girls To Be Easy To Get Or Hard To Get? / Things Girls Do Us Guys Secretly Don't Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.