Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,239 members, 7,836,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well (43219 Views)

Lady Finally Said Yes To Boyfriend’s Public Proposal After He Knelt For 10 Mins / Unilag Student Gets Bouquet Of Dollars From Her Crush (video) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

Hmmmm...you try too. But I can still turn it around & say that the prostitute noticed that the buyer wants /needs her services before she decided to start selling. Won't it still be a valid point?
Very valid, which implies that she is ready to sell. She is interested in selling
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:

I agree with the gravity and moon thing. But to tell me a whole 10% is negligible is preposterous!
So what you are saying is that you will also accept it when we say ALL MEN ARE CHEATS even though you & I know there are still good & uncompromising men out there?
I believe you will since you are willing to throw away 10% just like that!
Of course. That's democracy. Majority take the vote
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 8:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Theory nah. Practicals are made from theories
You didn't just say that did you? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 9:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Very valid, which implies that she is ready to sell. She is interested in selling
Good. I hereby rest my case cheesy
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
mrphysics:

Of course. That's democracy. Majority take the vote
Indeed!
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 9:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
MissJoy29:
You didn't just say that did you? shocked shocked shocked
Yes I did
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 7:55am On Nov 28, 2017
mrphysics:

Yes I did
No you didn't
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by mrphysics(m): 8:25am On Nov 28, 2017
MissJoy29:

No you didn't
Lol, believe what you want then
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by tk4rd: 8:58am On Nov 28, 2017
You overhyped the date-night..
He was trying to impress you.
You still found fault.
Tufiaaakwa
Re: Lady Finally Had A Date With Her Crush But Things Didn't Go So Well by MissJoy29(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2017
mrphysics:

Lol, believe what you want then
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Fiancée Is 7 Years Older Than Me / Boyfriend Shaves Her Eyebrows Over Compliments From Guys At The Club / 7 Things Men Do If They Are Seriously Into You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.