Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,027 members, 7,835,490 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (43667 Views)

'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by mikeweezy(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
OMG so sweet waiting for my boyfriend to do the same
you go wait tired o that your boyfriend his till looking on how to transport or eat at work am tired of giving him some little help

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Mjshexy(f): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2017
cyril83:

Materialistic ladies
But you dont even know me Cyril, so y the hate?
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by deolu2000(m): 11:49am On Nov 27, 2017
ok oooooooo. let me not say anything. if he had used that same money to sponsor a JESUS LOVES YOU campaign, the people would have come for his head. hypocrites everywhere.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by hakeem77: 11:54am On Nov 27, 2017
Useless boys and men kneeling down to beg for marriage from girls who have nobody to marry them.
When our mothers were kneeling down for our fathers, our fathers lived long happy married lives.
Then when our men start kneeling to their wives, their wives cut short their lives with knives.
Continue

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 27, 2017
conductor123:
It's not by beauty but by what you contribute to a man's life. If you like give him doggy ten times in a day.
hmm I think I prefer doggy
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by purem(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2017
[s]
MrPolitics:

It is poverty that's making you think this way.
Are you the one giving him money? Or do you know what the girl has done in his life?

Congrats to them
[/s]

U mean u quote to tell me dis

U don enter am b dat wink

Awee first tie ur destiny

After awee nw kill u b4 d end of dis yr...

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by piagetskinner(m): 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
all these ladies Sef...
una too like flamboyance ...what happened to low key proposal
must the whole world know someone is proposing to u

anyway all the best to them
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by gonkin(m): 12:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:

U go old. Better dont let ur boyfriend see this post. Cuz i know ur plan. Its good but person like u no dey spend for weddings. All the load will be on ur guy
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Jaytecq(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
We need more guys like this grin

Seun, please i need unlike button
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by TheWordist(m): 12:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
purem:
every munites some guys mumu is increasing by 5%...

The only description I can give to this, is that the guy stupidity has gone phenomenal.....

The so-called love he thought he's in has turned the whitish manure of his brain to blackish mud....

Am really disappointed in some guys because of this crazy bizarre Konji militant, broke ass..
Soapy General
Tank God say ano geh gf sha, adon want to be dis stupid
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by cyril83(m): 12:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mjshexy:
But you dont even know me Cyril, so y the hate?

I know you via ur profile... Not hating just an opinion.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by madgoat(m): 12:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
Madness everywhere. Why not donate this money to the less privileged in d society?
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by foxe(m): 12:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
cool shocked shocked shocked shocked
Billyonaire:

I do not care what a lady contribute to my life, but if I was to get doggy ten times a day, I will still lease the fuccking bill board.

10 doggies ? Nigga that is daily heavenly attendance.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by sinceraconcept(m): 12:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
rich boy,too much guap
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by akanbiaa(m): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Will love to know how much the guy have spent on his parents and siblings first
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Sunsets: 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
bilish bad belle
purem:
every munites some guys mumu is increasing by 5%...

The only description I can give to this, is that the guy stupidity has gone phenomenal.....

The so-called love he thought he's in has turned the whitish manure of his brain to blackish mud....

Am really disappointed in some guys because of this crazy bizarre

Tank God say ano geh gf sha, adon want to be dis stupid
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by youngbelieve(f): 12:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
Offpoint:
it's quite obvious people don't know the difference between "Romantic" and "Stupidity"

anyways, the most common elements on earth is hydrogen and stupid people.
the later is more surplus than the former, they are everywhere, the live among us like normal people... wisdom is illegal to them. the worse part is... some are actually reading this.

and the most painful part is... 95% of Nairaland ladies will said "this is beautiful" "I want my guy to do this" NONSENSE.

if you're a guy actually planning on doing this or something more stupid than this... "On behave of the normal guys here... thunder fire you in advance....amen

Bros who provoke u na
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by barajo1(m): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
hnmmm!
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Offpoint: 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:

Bros who provoke u na
gringrin work stressgringrin
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Tobium1(m): 12:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
When the pucci is made of gold
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by sinceraconcept(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Lexusgs430:

Just throw the ring at her and ask...... Do you want it or not?
if you're rich,she has no option that. to pick it up,smile and say "you're not serious,but I do" no be Naija hungry babes again?

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by delishpot: 12:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Material marriage. Wish them good times ahead.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by dondavad: 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
happy waiting
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Lexusgs430: 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
sinceraconcept:
if you're rich,she has no option that. to pick it up,smile and say "you're not serious,but I do" no be Naija hungry babes again?

You oversabi joor....... Nah kneeling den wan chop?
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 12:37pm On Nov 27, 2017
This woman's worth
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Streetgent: 12:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
Manson1:
cheesy
hehehehehehehe!lwkmd
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by youngbelieve(f): 12:45pm On Nov 27, 2017
Offpoint:

gringrin work stressgringrin

Lol,Oya issokay e hear!!,I understand
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Offpoint: 12:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
youngbelieve:

Lol,Oya issokay e hear!!,I understand
Thanks for understanding... you know that moment your parents punish and you know deep down you can't touch them so you let your anger on your younger ones? that's the situation here.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 12:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
conductor123:
It's not by beauty but by what you contribute to a man's life. If you like give him doggy ten times in a day.
May GOD BLESS YOU.
U shall never run dry.
WISDOM shall never depart from you.
I tell Guys to keep searching until they find a lady that meets the standard you talked about.

I added 10kg within 3weeks, the moment I realized that I will be getting married to a burden free, humble lady.
I never believed POT BELLY could be acquired, because I thought it was familial.

But now I'm battling with pot belly, not that I increased my daily meal requirement. Rather it's the PEACE of MIND, that follows such ladies.

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by youngbelieve(f): 1:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Offpoint:

Thanks for understanding... you know that moment your parents punish and you know deep down you can't touch them so you let your anger on your younger ones? that's the situation here.

Oh!! I see
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
Despite all these public noises, the rate of divorce keeps increasing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Things That Are Better Than Sex / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged / HELP! My Girlfriend Is Frustrating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.