Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,878 members, 7,813,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (43647 Views)

'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by trustibkk(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Lol
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by kuntash: 10:56am On Nov 27, 2017
purem:
every munites some guys mumu is increasing by 5%...

The only description I can give to this, is that the guy stupidity has gone phenomenal.....

The so-called love he thought he's in has turned the whitish manure of his brain to blackish mud....

Am really disappointed in some guys because of this crazy bizarre

Tank God say ano geh gf sha, adon want to be dis stupid

remember its his life,

you dont have a GF, and you are judging him

some can buy mansions for their GF, to you it might mean another level of stupidity

some would calculate your age too and say you dont have a GF and call you names too,

abi no be so ?

3 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 10:56am On Nov 27, 2017
na die na
Freshbank:
Assuming d girl says no, I just can't imagine hw he will feel

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Mjshexy(f): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2017
Love makes you do funny things cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Dearlord(m): 10:58am On Nov 27, 2017
oh! lawd Real men like me can never come up with such a shit of an idea.
this is stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by onatisi(m): 11:01am On Nov 27, 2017
Oyindidi:
Rubbish!
infact , na baba nla RUBBISH
the madness will soon wear away sha

3 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by shejane: 11:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Millions of naira for proposal

Wedding will be Billions den

Fake people everywhere
Abeg make I see road

2 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by cyril83(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2017
purem:

The only description I can give to this, is that the guy stupidity has gone phenomenal.....

The so-called love he thought he's in has turned the whitish manure of his brain to blackish mud....

Hehehehehe... O boy! Bros drop beef chop kpomo.

Can't stop laughing

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by mercyland93(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2017
mooodaaa..raaan. this is actually something else, a real waste of money nd materials.
I will never in my life kneel down to propose to a lady since I'm not a fool. lol

2 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by lizberry1(f): 11:12am On Nov 27, 2017
why waste of money when u can buy other things and she will appreciate more, the bill board tin is total turn off cos is a waste of money it wont be there for a year nor a month or a week you can buy her good things like car or support her biz my take .

2 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by room089: 11:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Chai!

See money the man for give me make I put for business come dey small small with interest na e hin just waste like that!

Congrats still

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by cyril83(m): 11:14am On Nov 27, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
His money not yours. Quit hating

Mjshexy:
Love makes you do funny things cheesy

Materialistic ladies

2 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by mrdipye(m): 11:15am On Nov 27, 2017
9ja Romeo and Juliet
Happy stay
HML in advance
Grow together forever
Money good sha

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by miqos03: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2017
conductor123:
It's not by beauty but by what you contribute to a man's life. If you like give him doggy ten times in a day.
the styles matter to some MEN oh. That is why some fornicate
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
OMG so sweet waiting for my boyfriend to do the same
When do you want me to do it?
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by MrPolitics: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2017
purem:

It is poverty that's making you think this way.
Are you the one giving him money? Or do you know what the girl has done in his life?

Congrats to them

2 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by thunderbabs: 11:21am On Nov 27, 2017
E duro na...what is wrong with this world sef?

B4, u jus propose to ur woman insyd house or jus ask directly if she ll marry u, today, u v to go n kneel in a crowded n public place to propose in a bid to show d xtent of ur luv buh una no fit jump in front of a movin train at Oshodi for each oda ooo shocked what kind of worm is infectin pple dz days sef....?

B4, na to go photo studio n tk pictures or at a park buh at least its private buh today, u v to tk all d pics with diff n craxy or "innovative postures"and name it pre weddin pics n upload it for d world to see.

Wife go geh belle, open her tommy bare n tk pics of d protruding belly for d world to see...waris all dt nitori Olorun? All na Swags shey? Kontinuuuu...una dey do unasefs, una no know

Now, billboard.....kontinuu oo. Upon all, na NAIRALAND una go bring una troubled marriage come.....we dey sha....

Shey aye o ma shey awon eyan sha?

4 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by AuroraB(f): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
If you can't afford it don't hate on those who can.
Savage sad cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by princeemcee: 11:23am On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
my dear its like you go wait tire! #yinmu

3 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Timijo(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2017
Walai, am not understanding this. Can sombori elucidate?
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by chuksdavid28(m): 11:29am On Nov 27, 2017
so if he proposes verbally she won't get the message or wah.... money wey u for use find 2 sure odd for bet9ja na him u throway so ooo #papa love#

3 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Princewell2012(m): 11:31am On Nov 27, 2017
Ezigbonmadu:
This ambush called proposal is sickening. After spending that money and in full public glare with camera and video rolling you expect her to say no? Only weak men do this "stunt".

Hmm am sure he believed the Lady won't say no, before he proceeded.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by columbus007(m): 11:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Crazy do what crazy do undecided
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Lol. How rich and romantic is ur bae.
biacan:
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Freeman59: 11:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Fake news. Anything for traffic, anything
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by immaq8(f): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2017
conductor123:
It's not by beauty but by what you contribute to a man's life. If you like give him doggy ten times in a day.
na still part of contribution cox no b every girl fit give doggy.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Orpe7(m): 11:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Money he could have invested
Tmrw when he is soaking garri the same geh go insult am
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Wow
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Notabella: 11:42am On Nov 27, 2017
good for her
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by PointZerom: 11:44am On Nov 27, 2017
femidejulius:
Any African man who proposes to a woman kneeling down ought to have his thing removed.

I dey craze wey I go kneel down propose. Kneeling down is a sign of punishment and regret.

2 Likes

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 27, 2017
conductor123:

I do not care what a lady contribute to my life, but if I was to get doggy ten times a day, I will still lease the fuccking bill board.

10 doggies ? Nigga that is daily heavenly attendance.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by romeorailss: 11:46am On Nov 27, 2017
AdolfHitlerxXx:
Maybe another guy's rod is making her vibrate like this.

Siddon dia dey do [b]Romeo
smiley

[/b]

angry Why me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Women And Their Cooking Styles (before You Say I Do) / 8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.