Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,026 members, 7,835,482 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos (43666 Views)

'Shoprite Road Girl': The Name Man Used In Saving Girlfriend's Number / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Through A Billboard In Lagos (More Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend Using A Billboard At CMS In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by kaymical(m): 1:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
OMG so sweet waiting for my boyfriend to do the same
continue waiting
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by kaymical(m): 1:33pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freshbank:
Assuming d girl says no, I just can't imagine hw he will feel
then they AV to start again
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by streetfabulous: 1:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin Gosh, This is bold, as in CMS on a week day, very bold.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Ashley86400: 1:51pm On Nov 27, 2017
femidejulius:
Any African man who proposes to a woman kneeling down ought to have his thing removed.

So how should he propose?
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by nazablossom(f): 1:53pm On Nov 27, 2017
Waste of fund.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Burgerlomo: 1:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Love is indeed beautiful
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by SolexxBarry(m): 1:56pm On Nov 27, 2017
conductor123:
It's not by beauty but by what you contribute to a man's life. If you like give him doggy ten times in a day.

Are u in anyways implying that she's ugly

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by obatoro: 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
Goliath's pant fall on him.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Shhhh01(f): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2017
purem:
every munites some guys mumu is increasing by 5%...

The only description I can give to this, is that the guy stupidity has gone phenomenal.....

The so-called love he thought he's in has turned the whitish manure of his brain to blackish mud....

Am really disappointed in some guys because of this crazy bizarre

Tank God say ano geh gf sha, adon want to be dis stupid
word
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by QueenBeeHive(f): 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Jaytecq:

Seun, please i need unlike button
your long wait begins
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
swiz123:
I can't imagine myself doing this for someone as ugly as this
Its not by beauty, if its so, all pretty girls would have been married.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by oswaggiee(m): 2:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
Freshbank:
Assuming d girl says no, I just can't imagine hw he will feel

Lai lai...dem no born am well... grin grin grin
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by walexy06(m): 3:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
I seriously blame this whole thing on social media, they have actually enslaved the minds of our young lads to indulge in this crazy-publicity stunt act. I don't fancy this in anyway, somehow somewhere, a girl is showing her bf ds tread "O.M.G look at Chibuzor, this is so romantic, I know mine will be more Dan ds". even if you have the money there are better things to do with it not just for publicity sake. Instagram thank you ooo
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Jumbus31(m): 3:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
QueenBeeHive:
We need more guys like this grin
You say wetin?
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by LoveDocAdeshina(m): 3:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
Love is interesting
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 27, 2017
this stupid trend is becoming Ridiculous! angry if this is what i have to do to propose to some nasty ass female, then i am prepared to drink my own urine instead. angry

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by maisauki: 3:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Girls that have dimples or have eji,toothgap,can make d reasoning faculty of many men turn upside down
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by jobbers: 4:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
oh
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Martin0(m): 4:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
this stupid trend is becoming Ridiculous! angry if this is what i have to do to propose to some nasty ass female, then i am prepared to drink my own urine instead. angry
gringringrin onu kubegrin
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by tigonana: 4:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
Just to propose ladan nd u con waste dat money like dat....haaaa

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Engrwhyte(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
purem:

The only description I can give to this, is that the guy stupidity has gone phenomenal.....

The so-called love he thought he's in has turned the whitish manure of his brain to blackish mud....

Is it your money?
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by abbeyty(m): 4:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Good for him

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
Martin0:
gringringrin onu kubegrin
seriously he pays 1 million to rent the space just to propose to his gilfriend! can you imagine that? If i had a spare 1 million i am giving it away to old people with no money for christmas, pay for hospital bills for some poor person, alot of kids are walking around in rags and no shoes, some families can not afford a bag of rice this christamas. and i will pay 1 million for a billboard. i would rather drink my own urine grin

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by oruma19: 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
purem:

I can only imagine how u feel bro. Me sef tire for d Mata.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by joe4christ(m): 6:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
femidejulius:
Any African man who proposes to a woman kneeling down ought to have his thing removed.

Funny but true!
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by CioAngels(f): 6:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
May your marriage will be forever until death do you part.
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Martin0(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
gypsey:
seriously he pays 1 million to rent the space just to propose to his gilfriend! can you imagine that? If i had a spare 1 million i am giving it away to old people with no money for christmas, pay for hospital bills for some poor person, alot of kids are walking around in rags and no shoes, some families can not afford a bag of rice this christamas. and i will pay 1 million for a billboard. i would rather drink my own urine grin

Good mentality gringringrin

If all nigerian's can ve such mentality as you..

Well it never gonna happen
I can bet my black shining ass it never gonna happengringrin

1 Like

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Sanchase: 7:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is a very Poor photoshop, and a whole page of comments don't even recognize it?

IamHeWrites:
Man Pays Millions Of Naira To Rent Billboard At CMS To Proposes Girlfriend

Romance in Nigeria is really taking its toll recently as actions by some men shows that they’ve really stepped up their game.

So in another episode of how Nigerian men are hopeless romantics, a Nigerian guy has proven himself to be in the league of these men as an action he made recently goes viral.

The said Nigerian man, identified as Ojay, proposed to his girlfriend, Tamilore in a quite spectacular way – he used a billboard at CMS, Marina Lagos to pop the question to his lovely …

… and from what it looks like in the photos, she certainly said yes.
Love is beautiful… or isn’t it?

http://www.torimill.com/2017/11/nigerian-man-pays-millions-of-naira-to.html

Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Pedrocross4568(m): 11:41pm On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
Happy waiting my dear
Re: Man Used A Billboard At CMS To Propose To His Girlfriend In Lagos by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 28, 2017
biacan:
Keep waiting my sister

By the time Arsene Wenger wins Champions League, that is when your boyfriend will propose to you via billboard, just like Ojay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Friends Donate Money For Man To Marry Girlfriend Of 4 Years, Nigerians React / List Things That Are Better Than Sex / I Have Feelings For Her But She's Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.