Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (167584 Views)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by luminouz(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blackhawk01:
What part of keep your marriage off SM did he miss? Olori nla oshi! angry

Make I go zoom the pinshure jawe cheesy
Lol

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
NoFavors:
Hmmm I understand you perfectly. These bloggers feed on controversies and scandals. So I won't blame them

Like you said, SM is such a place to be very very careful. The internet never forgets. No matter how long, people will always dig dirt out of your activities on SM when the time comes. People should always be careful. Many are lurking waiting to feast on your one mistake. Lol

Exactly. It's even cool in Nigeria. In developed countries, paparazzi will kill celebrities. They camp outside your house and record, snap every single move you make.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Michellla:
Am i the only one that didn't see anything of the sort in the video? ✋

Thank you my darling.

An independent thinker like you is very rare, as you can see that you are literally one in about a 100 here.

Look at the arm sizes from the video and the nude pic my dear, i'm sure you see the difference.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by stonecoldcafe: 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
DeadRat:
This Is One Of The Worse Mistakes Ever... I Am Sure People Already Downloaded It... This News Has Not Hit Google.. Nairaland Is First To Post This... Hope I'm Not Smellin Divorce Already.

He Should Take Down The Picture

Na so

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Niftyrules(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
ikorodureporta:
Village ppl @ work already cheesy

Aye mi

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 1:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

whatchu talking bout bro

1. First statement was not to you rather Banky's behaviour.
2. Second statement was to you. If I tell you my arm is not like broomstick, how will you confirm? So we can meet so you confirm. Are you scared? Or just brave behind your screen and on the keyboard?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Donreiy: 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Common back of him wife wey Banky show una dey carry am for head. Not that she is naked o. If you were at the beach won't u see girls with pants and bra without back strap? Nigerians are just too dumb. That's why we can't break loose from the shackles of our politicans. Enjoy the criticizim.

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Awoofawo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dyoungstar:
Banky W exposes Adesua's unclothedness as he takes a snap in their hotel room in South Africa.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcCFxaohoPl/?hl=en

Effect of Drugged Head grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
dfrost:

1. First statement was not to you rather Banky's behaviour.
2. Second statement was to you. If I tell you my arm is not like broomstick, how will you confirm? So we can meet so you confirm. Are you scared? Or just brave behind your screen and on the keyboard?

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 1:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:
cheesy grin smiley

My brother we are not quarrelling. Let's stop this already. Banky fall hand last last.

Law 5: So Much Depends On Reputation – Guard It With Your Life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 1:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

compare the arms from the two pictures please.

Haba guy, are you blind don't you know what a human arm looks like

Abi she your arm is the size of a broomstick.

The guy didn't even do the photoshop well, but trust that it is so easy to deceive Nigerians, look how they are already buzzing around like flies on smelly shhhit, mtcheew

Have you seen the video? Maybe the video is also videoshopped?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
dfrost:

Have you seen the video? Maybe the video is also videoshopped?

yes, i have. the first image is from the video
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

yes, i have. the first image is from the video

Case closed. Enjoy your day. cheesy grin wink
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by COOL10(m): 1:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
fuckpro:
...i saw the video Banky meant well its like the guy was running a nature documentary from his bedroom but very unnecessary,how naive not to know what his media posting is doing is a wonder now they are out for him
...it just take one fiend to send his wife bra and panties through courier and see how love dey shake
. I don't know why but I still think it was an intentional move. Remember the saying:any publicity is good publicity.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by baby124: 1:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
dfrost:

I agree with you totally. But can you do this to your wife?
I am a woman. No I won't do this. But people do worse on social media to keep the buzz going.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 1:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
baby124:

I am a woman. No I won't do this. But people do worse on social media to keep the buzz going.

Apologies sis embarassed cry. I am sure you won't do this to your hubby?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Segzee1(m): 1:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Meanwhile, Adesua right now....... cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by baby124: 1:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
dfrost:

Apologies sis embarassed cry. I am sure you won't do this to your hubby?
No. I always check and recheck before posting. Besides I am not a celebrity, so if I even make the mistake e no go blow.lol.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Daeylar:
Mistakenly ?? ?? ??

Mistakenly indeed
Mtchewwww,

I don't understand why this thread still has so many members and guests viewing.

LEAVE OUR NAIRALAND FORUM ALONE. angry
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by enigmaticlion: 1:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
NoFavors:
This instablog9ja tho

But Banky is dumb
a man usually needs 10 to 20 minutes to recover his senses after sex, so Banky W should learn to stay away from his phone for at least 20 minutes after sex

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 28, 2017
That was a bitch attitude. Never knew banky is a bitch.
#NoBitchAttitude
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Blissbeatz(m): 1:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
I KNOW SAY UR VILLAGE PEOPLE GO STILL GET U.... i pray ur happiness no turn sorrow

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by chuks34(m): 1:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
dfrost:

Damage Control Officer (DCO). We don see you. How much exactly did Banky drop for you? Make she drop am nah. Na today. Tell the nigga that he messed up, you are here supporting him. No matter how many guys have seen your wife's nudity, she is now your wife. Guard and protect her jealously. Now I know he's a boy. Celebrity or not. Iranu

Let me ask you: how do you think Tony Rapu will be feeling right now if he sees the pictures? Forget am joor. Banky goofed up on this big time.

Guy why u come dey para as if I Splash u water with my Suv

Banky made a mistake which am not supporting, I am just stating a suggestion that can help cool de fuse
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by raphy(m): 2:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Seesms the girl give him a great sex that. Make his Brain ran away. Alll the vodka no help him at all. Laugh want to kill. Me
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Banky W is a very stupid guy!

What rubbish!

He's so immature.

Countdown to divorce already. Cos more fucvkups is still. Coming from his side.
I no envy adesua at all.

What a bad market!
Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nkan be

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Vyolet(f): 2:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
EnigmaticEnigma:

She wasn't even topless at that.

Check out the bad photoshop work done on the rumor photo. The guy took half the width of her arm off, making it look like her arm was just a string of spaghetti, or like an alien.

I have placed arrows on the picture still from the video and the photoshoped image. you can see from the video that she has ridges on her arms as well, similar to that of a sweater, but on the rumor pic, her arm doesn't even look human.
You are right, I just checked critically, it is a photoshoot and a bad one at that.
She had small short sleeve top and a short skirt on from the screenshot.
Bad belle people full everywhere.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by BerryAnny(m): 2:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Oh my God!!! See viewers abeg!!!!
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dats nt d question i responded to...i only responded to d person who said he is showing d whole world his wife's nude...he is a very wrong for being addicted to social media which i dnt support too.i was only clarifying somethings nt his social media addiction..yes,banky realy bleeped up,i dey shame for him for always posting his personal life on social media[,now poor adesuwa bum is paying for his foolishness,she was nt even aware dat her immature husband is on snapchat..

3RNEST:

the question here, must he post everything he does on social media? ,
i once said it before, BankyW and his wife should stay off social media!! embarassed now this...
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 2:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
was cooking
haven't seen nothing.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 2:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
chuks34:

Guy why u come dey para as if I Splash u water with my Suv

Banky made a mistake which am not supporting, I am just stating a suggestion that can help cool de fuse

No vex for the outburst just that I dey pity the poor girl. She has no record of any scandal and here it is, right in her front by the man that promised to protect her for the rest of her life. angry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.