Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,644 members, 7,816,650 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:33 PM

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (167656 Views)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Iamozzy: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
crychai banky w why na ahh wetin social media go cause ehn
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
fuckpro:
my sister Una wun finish me with laugh grin grin... the way the guy dey beg u for contact this early morning be kareful.
...when konji hold man the brain dey voicemail

The konji would be quenched soon
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 12:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
jerrisonjeff:
Next thing we will hear during the quarrel is

Wife: honey wats that am seeing online...my naked pix has gone viral...y?

Bank W: honey I was only seeing if u will b patient if sometin like this happens...it's a test

Wife: pulls gun and shoots him. angry Test ko, test ni.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by rOsy247(f): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chai see crowd viewing the thread grin they wan see

Chai Banky. Too much rush to post pix online cos of excitement, see what e haf caused? angry
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
wait m kinda busy na...
I'll surely send it.
OK lemme be patient. and you work?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by oliviastacey(f): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
sokera:
you are the one that is not getting it , the door could lead to the toilet or to another room , not necessary an exit door ... wake up
exactly! also, it's a suite, not a room
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Niyinficient(m): 12:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Nothing vex me pass the hypocrites abusing the blog that posted it....is it not their work they are doing ni? abi is good news news?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by opribo(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
Na so e be

More pictures will soon emerge.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by anigbajumo(m): 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
sokera:
you are the one that is not getting it , the door could lead to the toilet or to another room , not necessary an exit door ... wake up

Bro,go nd watch the main vedio b4 u conclude abeg.There is nothing of adesua PIC in that vedio
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by henry5050: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
This what drugs can do, banky you done high.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by fuckpro: 12:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:

The konji would be quenched soon
...that one is not the issue we did not raise you to be a firefighter just bring the guy home for the needful grin grin
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Thepasserby(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is the work of village people in the diaspora...

Meanwhile Omotola will be like, Shebi I told you...

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
my face when i saw the number of people viewing this thread

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
honestly, I think this is photoshop as well.

I watched the video and did not see anything. If anything, it looked like she had a leather skirt on with leather boots.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by delpee(f): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
If only Banky listened to Omotola. They should live their lives off social media. It's an uneccesary post!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
I expect them to come out later in the day to debunk this ugly rumor
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
danbrowndmf:
OK lemme be patient. and you work?
was cooking
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
fuckpro:
...that one is not the issue we did not raise you to be a firefighter just bring the guy home for the needful grin grin
me Issa impossible stuffs
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why is everyone just believing the picture? Watch the video for yourselves, my goodness.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Amanyanabo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mistake?

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by eyinjuege: 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
Grow up and get over yourselves .
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by kishbee41(m): 12:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
una think say two of them no know wetin dem dey do cool

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
so a little photoshop can trend like this? wow!
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by holyeye1989(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
So as this boy head big reach ...em no get sense

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by COOL10(m): 12:33pm On Nov 28, 2017
Just look at u nairalanders. Hypocrites,Una just jump to look at a married woman's n a k e d n e s s. Yet u come here acting all saintly,blameless and judgemental. I spit on ur hypocrisy.

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

my face when i saw the number of people viewing this thread
I know right??

3 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
Chai! 505 guests veiwing a married woman!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by nNEOo(m): 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why didn't she just mistakenly TURN angry

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by fuckpro: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
me Issa impossible stuffs
...what's impossible? cheesy
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by fuckpro: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
COOL10:
Just look at u nairalanders. Hypocrites,Una just jump to look at a married woman's n a k e d n e s s. Yet u come here acting all saintly,blameless and judgemental. I spit on ur hypocrisy.
...better piken and you,you came here to take names of viewers hmmm grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
I need this video for NBC approval... Any Link to download
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by UncleJudax(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
Charliiee:
How do we even know that's Adesuwa? wink
Hahahaha. No use that Line...No o

If thats Not His wife, na divorce straight up shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.