Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,238 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (167642 Views)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Macmoni(m): 11:50am On Nov 28, 2017
wen dey say avoid social media u no gree
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Gloriao(f): 11:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Na igbo make Akeem go gaga... See the fool... Oye Ara!!!

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by fuckpro: 11:57am On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
thanks
...we dey watch u from village kontinue, thanks kwa ok
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Wunmi01: 11:59am On Nov 28, 2017
EVIL PEOPLE!!! This is nothing nahh. Haven't you seen a lady on panties before? ko le work joor sad

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by kadree(m): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Aploko kee una!
Energy too much.
Kai! Nairalanders! Lolz
If na Qur'an or Bible news now, e no reach "half page"
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Onyinye15(f): 12:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
Normally:

The image is not clear self, banky, use better phone snap or tell her to come closer cheesy shocked

grin grin grin angry
Wetin u wan see
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by holluphemydavid(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
dem don start shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by sokera: 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
anigbajumo:
Adesua can never close to an openly door like that nd be dressing up,Can you leave ur door open nd move closer to it unclad b4 putting on ur cloth. That piz is 100% Photoshoped,only those who gat sense can reason well,Go nd check the vedio on YouTube nd see that d bloggers are devil in human skin.....
you are the one that is not getting it , the door could lead to the toilet or to another room , not necessary an exit door ... wake up

5 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Tedassie(m): 12:04pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hahahahahahahahahaha....it's not a mistake jor,why're you guys covering up for the mfkr.

BANKY IS A FOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by geunik(m): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is a repetition of what happened in the wedding party that almost got the wedding called off. Now it is after the wedding party. Maybe this is wedding party 2
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by makydebbie(f): 12:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
omogin:
Omotola advise this ogumu but he won't hear
Exactly!! That's what I was just telling my colleague, he fvcked up.

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:07pm On Nov 28, 2017
danbrowndmf:
don't play me this time. shey it actually morethan shey you know?
chai u eh
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
fuckpro:
...we dey watch u from village kontinue, thanks kwa ok
HABA na
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by fuckpro: 12:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
dan I'm sorry na
...lovu wantiti hmmm
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
fuckpro:
...lovu wantiti hmmm
Bros how e de be for you na grin
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by itsRhamzy: 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kai! This big head just fall my hand...
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by danbrowndmf(m): 12:10pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
chai u eh
make me trust you by sending the mail NOW!
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Banky, I love you. But this is real stupid......very very daft something. ....xoxo disappointed....Lawd angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
danbrowndmf:
make me trust you by sending the mail NOW!
wait m kinda busy na...

I'll surely send it.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
nairavsdollars:
But the wife's not complaining

Really? She told you that? You expect to run to IG, Twitter, Facebook and the likes to protest?

2 Likes

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by jerrisonjeff(m): 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
Next thing we will hear during the quarrel is

Wife: honey wats that am seeing online...my naked pix has gone viral...y?

Bank W: honey I was only seeing if u will b patient if sometin like this happens...it's a test

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by sajb(m): 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
I personally don't think this was a mistake

If you own a school or you work as an Administrator in an academic institution [Secondary / Primary], I strongly believe your school deserves an industry standard educational website and an advanced / smart School Management System embedded within it. I can proove my statements above by sending you some videos concerning the best online Smart School System in Nigeria at present. Please send a mail to fredjibbs@gmail.com so I can get back to you. Thanks
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Everyone was meant to be talking about the epic wedding.

Now everyone will be talking about the epic foolishness dt followed the wedding.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 12:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
JeffreyJamez:

Its not a pic sef. I watched the clip. He noticed the error and quickly changed the direction of the camera but it was too late. Bloggers don see food.them Screenshot am sharp! grin
Okay...bad market for him... cheesy
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by fuckpro: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Spaxon:
Bros how e de be for you na grin
my sister Una wun finish me with laugh grin grin... the way the guy dey beg u for contact this early morning be kareful.
...when konji hold man the brain dey voicemail

1 Like

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by nelsonebby(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
omo see number of guests. lol
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Emmayong360(m): 12:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
village pple have been waiting for the f**k up the weddings party2

you now have it
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Daeylar:
Mistakenly ?? ?? ??

Mistakenly indeed
Mtchewwww,

I don't understand why this thread still has so many members and guests viewing.
They came to see if it was true.
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Rubbiish(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
[quote/] author=ogunladeabiodun post=62788058][/quote]
Oga there is nothing contracdicting about my post
I only commented based on d pic i saw
Were u expecting me to be with them in their bedroom before? undecided
E be like say trouble dey hungry u....
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by dfrost: 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
NoFavors:
yea, you're right. But I feel people shouldn't have jumped on it still

My brother, let me fill you on something you already (or remind you rather). Bad news sells faster than good news. Many people are envious of what you are doing, who are you for NO JUSTIFIABLE REASON. Just bad belle as we Naija people will say.

The other day Banky was advising PSquare like he is Mr. AllKnowAll. Now he goofed. I hardly keep my pics on SM. Maybe I attended a conference with colleagues and they posted it but I usually advise them not to tag me. Someone might conclude that I'm a bad person, I'm owing people or that I was previously a system man. It doesn't matter because it won't change my opinion about SM.

My cousin did not receive my FB request because she didn't know it was me. Not until I sent her my recent pic on WhatsApp, that she believed. SM has it's own advantages but the disadvantages are more than enough to kill.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.