Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,721 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (8733 Views)

For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by oxmale: 10:49am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Never should a man hit a woman........any man that hit a woman is a clown
shut up... what do you know ?
She held him by his shirt and slapped him two times.

I don't support women battery but that is too extreme.

2 Likes

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by supaNOVAE(m): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

Dude if someone hits you, push them away. If they come back to attack again, then that's your go ahead to defend yourself! I don't care if they're male or female
If you don't want to get hit don't hit someone else. Ladies don't pull the gender card when you know you're the aggressor.
Thanks for that
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by izaray(f): 10:50am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Calm down girl, seems the sun is too hot over there tongue Lets go to my house have some pop corn and cool kunu for you grin
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Oxster(m): 10:51am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:

U again
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by lovely17(m): 10:52am On Nov 29, 2017
Feminism is often misunderstood especially by the ladies It's equal rights for women not Treat your Lady right, don't hit her and all that rubbish
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2017
Oxster:

U again
Having problems with what I said.....?
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Mufasa27(m): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
What about a woman that grabs me by my balls
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 10:54am On Nov 29, 2017
oxmale:
shut up... what do you know ? She held him by his shirt and slapped him two times.
I don't support women battery but that is too extreme.
Nothing is ever extreme
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Mufasa27(m): 10:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Lionbite:

so if we are in a heated argument and you gimme two sounding slaps, what am i expected to do?
You go dey go ni grin grin
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by oxmale: 10:55am On Nov 29, 2017
Daeylar:
I wonder why some men love to act like women are the only ones who have a sharp mouth?

As if men can't finish you with their words?

Op only in self defence,I.e if she's trying to kill you or maim you. Or she hits you and you try to run and she follows you.

or you arrest her.
I support this.. I will not hit a woman if she insults me.

But in the case of physical abuse.. I totally disagree with that.

And why should a woman slap a man ?
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 10:56am On Nov 29, 2017
uk10:
imagine these feminazi man hating demon who feel she can slap and humiliate a man and still expect nothing to happen to her,my friend drop your phone and go to church u need deliverance,may be u might also find sissy there that will take the crap that comes out of ur rotten mouth.PS no hard feelings grin grin
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew who takes a woman beater serious
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by AryEmber(f): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

So he should just stand there and take continuous hits from her because beinf female makes her untouchable?
Don't start something you can't finish. You hit someone stronger than you, you can't dictate how they should react. You're both humans. If you have no respect for them and you hit them, why should they have any respect for you?
Why bother explaining to her? Shey won ma so fun eyan ni? There are plenty of women out there begging God to give them husband to love and cherish. Let her stay there dey do Americana, her own husband would have an excuse to go out
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2017
Mufasa27:
What about a woman that grabs me by my balls
Apologies to her and promise it will never happen again
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by uk10(m): 10:58am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew who takes a woman beater serious
who takes a fool at 40 serious,my friend go and marry a sissy and stop ranting like a dog here,or wait why should I take a fool serious.lol no hard feelings
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by oxmale: 11:00am On Nov 29, 2017
These feminism people are not serious,, if you claim a man and a woman have equal right, then you must be ready to bear the consequence that follows.

*I am out of thread*
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Men like you are meant to be kept in rehab for a very long time

no wonder aggressive foul charactered women, like yourself, are not married yet (i guess that must be where your foul character stems from).... no sane man or animal would ever want to be associated with a woman with such foul temper/character.

- thinking you can slap a man, and have teeth left to tell the tale, is your 1st joke
- thinking a man cant slap you back if not you call the cop, while you may end up dying before the cops arrive, is your 2nd joke

sista, mend your ways before you end up dead, like all them woman who tried your nonsense.

1 Like

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Mufasa27(m): 11:04am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Biacan, it's not that easy, I just wanna advice you don't be too aggressive when you dealing with guys, I know we still have some cool headed guys out there blah blah... But a guy like me, I'm a strong advocate for "ALWAYS BEAT STUBBORN GIRLS TILL SHE BACK TO HER RIGHT SENSES"
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Oxster(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Having problems with what I said.....?

Not@ all,,m gttn familiar with that name,nothing much
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Mufasa27(m): 11:10am On Nov 29, 2017
Daeylar:
I wonder why some men love to act like women are the only ones who have a sharp mouth?

As if men can't finish you with their words?

Op only in self defence,I.e if she's trying to kill you or maim you. Or she hits you and you try to run and she follows you.

or you arrest her.
If she's trying to kill me in my house, I should run out of the house for her When I can easily reset her back to factory setting undecided

All these girls too dey form Sha, una don forget say na Nigeria we dey no be America or Britain
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 11:12am On Nov 29, 2017
uk10:
who takes a fool at 40 serious,my friend go and marry a sissy and stop ranting like a dog here,or wait why should I take a fool serious.lol no hard feelings
Get off my mention you heartless woman beater
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by NaeChris: 11:12am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Ok, we agree, but this guy is asking a question. What should he had done IN THE CIRCUMSTANCE? Secondly, is it right for a woman hit a man FOR ANY REASON? I know youu have solutions. Teach me, i love to learn.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 11:13am On Nov 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

no wonder aggressive foul charactered women, like yourself, are not married yet (i guess that must be where your foul character stems from).... no sane man or animal would ever want to be associated with a woman with such foul temper/character.

- thinking you can slap a man, and have teeth left to tell the tale, is your 1st joke
- thinking a man cant slap you back if not you call the cop, while you may end up dying before the cops arrive, is your 2nd joke

sista, mend your ways before you end up dead, like all them woman who tried your nonsense.
Keep it up I pity you future jail term loading
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 11:14am On Nov 29, 2017
Mufasa27:

Biacan, it's not that easy, I just wanna advice you don't be too aggressive when you dealing with guys, I know we still some cool headed guys out there blah blah... But a guy like me, I'm a strong advocate for "ALWAYS BEAT STUBBORN GIRLS TILL SHE BACK TO HER RIGHT SENSES"
You're very heartless and disrespectful
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Mufasa27(m): 11:16am On Nov 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

Violence is not the answer no matter your gender. If ever got married, I would have enough respect for my partner, to not hit him, regardless of the situation. And I expect the same from him. Simple
If I hit him, and he doesn't hit me then that's me being lucky cos I can't blame him if he hits be back
You are smart

In Dj khaled's voice undecided
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by NaeChris: 11:16am On Nov 29, 2017
Blackhawk01:
It is never right to hit anyone. If you're insulted, insult right back or walk away. lipsrsealed
Ok. From your logic; Insult= Insult back, that means Hit=Hit back. No be so?
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by NaeChris: 11:23am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
This gril you funny. If na me, the kind SLAP wey go land for her face eh, ear that hears it will tingle.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by MissWrite(f): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2017
lovely17:
Feminism is often misunderstood especially by the ladies
It's equal rights for women not
Treat your Lady right, don't hit her and all that rubbish

The concept isn't borne out of a need to treat women right. Men are restricted from hitting women because of the disparity in physical strength. A typical man/woman boxing match might end with the woman in a coffin. If these restrictions aren't there we would have chaos.

The following analogy in no way implies that men are animals but: a person feels safe to visit a zoo without a shot gun because the animals are all caged. Hence, the person is safe and doesn't feel threatened by the superior strength of the lion, and the lion is also safe because the person hasn't brought a gun. If, however, there were no cages or restrictions, the person would feel anxious in an environment where lions were roaming free; and they would seek to protect themselves. This brings a gun into the equation, and the lion won't be so safe either.

I watched an episode of Bojack Horseman recently which dealt with exactly this problem. More women were buying guns because they didn't feel safe in an environment of male dominance. And so mass shootings increased and men were mostly the casualties. And because men were victimized, the houses were inspired to legislate. The options on the table were: emancipate women with feminist friendly laws or ban guns. Two controversial issues. The house decided to ban guns! And Diane Nguyen says: I can't believe this country hates women more than it loves guns. So ultimately it was about misogyny, but yeah....

The point is the restrictions protect men as well as women in the long run. Gender equality doesn't mean women and men are suddenly fit to go at each other's throats. It means that assault and battery should be considered assault and battery whether it is propagated by a man or a woman. And assault and battery is a criminal charge that should be dealt with by the appropriate authorities.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by sauceEEP(m): 11:25am On Nov 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

See finishing.....
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by lovely17(m): 11:27am On Nov 29, 2017
MissWrite:

The concept isn't borne out of a need to treat women right. Men are restricted from hitting women because of the disparity in physical strength. A typical man/woman boxing match might end with the woman in a coffin. If these restrictions aren't there we would have chaos.

The following analogy in no way implies that men are animals but: a person feels safe to visit a zoo without a shot gun because the animals are all caged. Hence, the person is safe and doesn't feel threatened by the superior strength of the lion, and the lion is also safe because the person hasn't brought a gun. If, however, there were no cages or restrictions, the person would feel anxious in an environment where lions were roaming free; and they would seek to protect themselves. This brings a gun into the equation, and the lion won't be so safe either.

I watched an episode of Bojack Horseman recently which dealt with exactly this problem. More women were buying guns because they didn't feel safe in an environment of male dominance. And so mass shootings increased and men were mostly the casualties. And because men were victimized, the houses were inspired to legislate. The options on the table were: emancipate women with feminist friendly laws or ban guns. Two controversial issues. The house decided to ban guns! And Diane Nguyen says: I can't believe this country hates women more than it loves guns. So ultimately it was about misogyny, but yeah....

The point is the restrictions protect men as well as women in the long run. Gender equality doesn't mean women and men are suddenly fit to go at each other's throats. It means that assault and battery should be considered assault and battery whether it is propagated by a man or a woman. And assault and battery is a criminal charge that should be dealt with by the appropriate authorities.

Deep but in ops case what should he have done
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Babybunny(f): 11:28am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Let them know who runs the world
smh! You don't want to be slapped but you go ahead and slap someone undecided
I believe we all should treat others how we want to be treated angry
If you know you'll feel hurt and humiliated if slapped then think bout the guy you want to slap undecided
We are all humans and all have feelings even if some guys claim not to have feelings
Stop spewing trash sis slapping guys and going Scot free doesn't mean you rule the word
Wtf
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 11:28am On Nov 29, 2017
trustyshoess:

And being a woman stops you from keeping your hands to yourself? If you hit another woman, I'm sure you expect her to hit you back right? This is 2017, Not 1854. You can't hit a man, all the while EXPECTING him to walk away. Accept the consequences of your actions. Men were not born to take beatings from women and vice versa
yeah I understand you .its really takes courage for a man to deliberately ignore physical assault from a lady.When you don't respond people see you as a weakling.I reminisce my encounter last year in the bus where a lady stepped on my foot and i called her attention.The next thing i heard was "you are occuppying my space,so you better adjust your long leg".i replied her that she should have concience and deal with her pride.This lady rain insult on me for like 10 minutes ,people where begging her to say sorry,she continued.i became fed up and told her blankly that she does not act like a mother.The next thing i heard was gbam.......m on my face .Everybody where like this woman is dead but i slowly uttered a statement to her that i would not retaliate because of her gender.After she alighted people where like guy if nah me be you i go disfigure that woman face,naso she dey beat her husband for house oo.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by NaeChris: 11:30am On Nov 29, 2017
I don't support hiting a woman UNLESS SHE HIT FIRST, depending on the MAGNITUDE cos some are tollerable and some are not. DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT THEM TO DO TO YOU. Insult me, i give it back to you. But hit me, i return it 10 times. You can call any man who hit back a woman coward, clown and what have you? It takes nothing from him. Therefore, i pity that babe or woman that will hit me such that i lose my temper, hmm the upercut wey go land for her jaw, eh, she go forget wetin happen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can I Escape From Her Captivity After 5days Of Sex Sex And Just Sex? / My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered / When Can We Say A Guy Is Disvirgined?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.