Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment (8701 Views)

For Men, Money Gives Them Confidence. As A Woman, What Gives You Confidence? / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. / If VIRGINITY Is The Pride Of A Woman,what Then Is A Man's Pride.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by NaeChris: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2017
Babybunny:
smh! You don't want to be slapped but you go ahead and slap someone undecided
I believe we all should treat others how we want to be treated angry
If you know you'll feel hurt and humiliated if slapped then think bout the guy you want to slap undecided
We are all humans and all have feelings even if some guys claim not to have feelings
Stop spewing trash sis slapping guys and going Scot free doesn't mean you rule the word
Wtf
Leave am.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 11:33am On Nov 29, 2017
Babybunny:
smh! You don't want to be slapped but you go ahead and slap someone undecided
I believe we all should treat others how we want to be treated angry
If you know you'll feel hurt and humiliated if slapped then think bout the guy you want to slap undecided
We are all humans and all have feelings even if some guys claim not to have feelings
Stop spewing trash sis slapping guys and going Scot free doesn't mean you rule the word
Wtf
Don't tell me you're taking sides with men........?
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 11:34am On Nov 29, 2017
NaeChris:
This gril you funny. If na me, the kind SLAP wey go land for her face eh, ear that hears it will tingle.
Never you in your life try that with a woman
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by NaeChris: 11:40am On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Never you in your life try that with a woman
Eh, make she sef respect hersef. Respect na reciprocal.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Les: 11:45am On Nov 29, 2017
Simple and Short, if a lady is a feminist, I'll disfigure her if she mess with me, but if not, I'll simply walk away!
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 11:46am On Nov 29, 2017
NaeChris:
Eh, make she sef respect hersef. Respect na reciprocal.
What else do you want to hear don't hit a woman even if she hit's you walk away
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Daeylar(f): 11:47am On Nov 29, 2017
oxmale:
I support this.. I will not hit a woman if she insults me.

But in the case of physical abuse.. I totally disagree with that.

And why should a woman slap a man ?

What exactly are you disagreeing with?
Make it clearer,

I've modified my post, to make my message clearer.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by MissWrite(f): 11:48am On Nov 29, 2017
lovely17:

Deep but in ops case what should he have done

Have her arrested and hit her with a lawsuit (not his hand). That's the ideal situation. I won't make a case for jungle justice. Men should not be ashamed to report women who peddle violence. It's in the interest of social sanity.

1 Like

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Babybunny(f): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by tosyne2much(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2017
Beating up a woman is not a good idea but over times, women have been using this old cliche to ride and cheat on men.

A quarrel will ensue between a man and woman, the woman's anger will aggravate and before you know it, she starts raining thunderous slap on the man. But what is expected of the man? He is expected to fold his arms and keep mute, or better still, walk away from the scene.

From what I have seen so far, I can conclude that women are mostly the ones that initiate physical violence before men pounce on them. A man is never happy beating up a woman. They are only forced to do that when their quietness and endurance have been stretched to the end point

4 Likes

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by lovely17(m): 11:49am On Nov 29, 2017
MissWrite:

Have her arrested and hit her with a lawsuit (not his hand). That's the ideal situation. I won't make a case for jungle justice. Men should not be ashamed to report women who peddle violence. It's in the interest of social sanity.

Mature approach
Thanks very much

1 Like

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Babybunny(f): 11:52am On Nov 29, 2017
Les:
Simple and Short, if a lady is a feminist, I'll disfigure her if she mess with me, but if not, I'll simply walk away!
trash undecided
A feminist will not slap a guy
And if she slaps a guy she expects to be slapped
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Babybunny(f): 11:56am On Nov 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
Beating up a woman is not a good idea but over times, women have been using this old cliche to ride and cheat on men.

A quarrel will ensue between and man and a woman and before you know it, the woman's anger aggravate and before you know it, she starts raining thunderous slap on the man. But what is expected of the man? He is expected to fold his arms and keep mute, or better still, walk away from the scene.

From what I have seen so far, I can conclude that women are mostly the ones that initiate physical violence before men pounce on them. A man is never happy beating up a woman. They only do that when their endurance has been stretched to the end point
men hit women first too
Some give excuses like she was nagging or she insulted my parents
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Les: 11:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Babybunny:
trash undecided
A feminist will not slap a guy
And if she slaps a guy she expects to be slapped
we just said the same thing, her expectations will be duly met!

1 Like

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by itsRhamzy: 12:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Work away that is why you are a man walk away
ehyaaa sorry o, after slapping me you're telling me to walk away!... Mehn the way I go take panel beat you ehn,.. Do anyhow, see anyhow.. Nuff said.

1 Like

Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by NaeChris: 12:04pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
What else do you want to hear don't hit a woman even if she hit's you walk away
If walking away will be a permanent solution, then we will, but since its not, then i return it to her. Atleast before she hit, she get idea say, i go hit back.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Hykis(m): 12:06pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
If I slap you and you retaliate....... get ready to go to jail

See me see dis fool!!! if any girl tryme dat shit!!, i go beat am like no tomorow....

F*ck shi!!!
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by NaeChris: 12:08pm On Nov 29, 2017
MissWrite:

No man is ready to do that. The ealier you females know, the better.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by tosyne2much(m): 12:10pm On Nov 29, 2017
Babybunny:
men hit women first too
Some give excuses like she was nagging or she insulted my parents
Let me tell you something. Beating up a woman has nothing to do with being irresponsible. I have seen gentle and easy going men beating up women and my jaw dropped shocked

Like I said, woman normally advantage of the fact that the society frowns against beating up a woman, therefore, they use it to their own advantage since they know they will always have the back of the society.

I have witnessed a scenario when a married woman pulled down a conductor and landed him a slap upon a slight argument about change. Did he retaliate? No he didn't. What he kept emphasizing on is that "if not because you're a woman, I know what I would have done"

I have also witnessed a scenario in school when a guy mistakenly stepped on a lady's sandal and before the guy could make an apology, the lady registered a slap on his face. He guy wanted to pounce on her but what did we do? We had to calm him down that he should behave like a man.

Things like this are very common with married women. When a man provokes them like this, the next thing they do is to register a slap on his face just because they know they will have the back of the passerby

So my dear, I also used to call men that beat women all sorts of derogatory names until I witnessed myself that some women can be so frustrating. They will frustrate you and unleash the terror in you
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Never should a man hit a woman........any man that hit a woman is a clown
Talk that rubbish and come my side and see if I won't disfigure you
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by MissWrite(f): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
NaeChris:
No man is ready to do that. The ealier you females know, the better.

Okay.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by dauntless15(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
Les:
lol they're all feminists
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 12:15pm On Nov 29, 2017
Fyi0:

Talk that rubbish and come my side and see if I won't disfigure you
Why so much hate
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 12:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
tosyne2much:

A quarrel will ensue between a man and woman, the woman's anger will aggravate and before you know it, she starts raining thunderous slap on the man. But what is expected of the man? He is expected to fold his arms and keep mute, or better still, walk away from the scene.

From what I have seen so far, I can conclude that women are mostly the ones that initiate physical violence before men pounce on them. A man is never happy beating up a woman. They only do that when their endurance has been stretched to the end point
So you're saying you'll beat me up if I hit you.......?
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by dauntless15(m): 12:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
MissWrite:

have her arrested? Lawsuit? I'm a struggling student I don't have access to such resources and even though I do the police will milk me dry untop settlement before taking me serious they'll say its a domestic matter I should settle it at home, it's like you're forgetting we're in nigeria.
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by tosyne2much(m): 12:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
So you're saying you'll beat me up if I hit you.......?
Ahn ahn cheesy We don't do violence cheesy

You will never find Tosyne anywhere there's violence. I was brought up by my parents to always do away with anything that has to do with violence cheesy
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
dauntless15:
pray they don't bro your hands will be tied and you'll just take the humiliation like a dummy then pray she doesn't grab your balls aswell some go that far
This clearly happens to sissies. Imagine!
Dem never born the woman wey go try that. Na teaching hospital straight
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by biacan(f): 12:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
tosyne2much:

You will never find Tosyne anywhere there's violence. I was brought up by my parents to always do away with anything that has to do with violence cheesy
Now my mind is at peace can't imagine the kind of slaps you'll be getting from me if eventually we argue
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by tosyne2much(m): 12:26pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Now my mind is at peace can't imagine the kind of slaps you'll be getting from me if eventually we argue
Haha.. I don cancel our appointment be that oooo cheesy
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by dauntless15(m): 12:27pm On Nov 29, 2017
Fyi0:

This clearly happens to sissies. Imagine!
Dem never born the woman wey go try that. Na teaching hospital straight
lol on the contrary it only takes a man to restrain yourself from hitting such a lady
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by dauntless15(m): 12:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
tosyne2much:

then you haven't been out of your father's house, some violence you cannot avoid no matter how peaceful you are
Re: When Is It OK To Hit A Woman, what should I have done in this case of harassment by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 29, 2017
biacan:
Why so much hate
Its a matter of principle. God forbid it that I will take such bullshit from women.

Disgusting!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Can A Ugly Boy Attract A Nice/beautiful Girl? / Guys Review 8 Different Types Of Vaginas (yes, Really)for (wo)men Only / The Beauty Of Fulani Brides/women In Traditional Attire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.