Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone - Satellite TV Technology (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone (20528 Views)

Consat TV Information & Installation Guide For Installers/users / Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by zenus(m): 11:22am On Jun 20, 2011
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by RuuDie(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2011
Guys. . . . .Please what could I do with my HiTv dish + decoder. . . . its just sitting in my crib idle!

The decoder is a "Strong" and the dish is the small type, not HiTV branded!
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by sharaff6(m): 12:56am On Jun 21, 2011
If u need installer in agbado or songo,pls contact 08020561172or 08098056117
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by sammu(m): 7:36am On Jun 21, 2011
@ruudie, you can use your hitv decoder to receive mpeg2 fta channels from the following sats: intelsat7/10@68.5e, eutelsatw3a@7e and astra4a@4.8e
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by twinskenny(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2011
@sammu

we still have an unfinished businesss oo
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by kunle85: 9:45am On Jun 30, 2011
hello does anybody know a nilesat installer in lagos nigeria
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jul 31, 2011
@all, can anyone help me with the solution to my strong decoder srt4651x, when you power it, it just shows lnbf and the signals so off. sometimes ago, when it does that, i will just off and on again and it will work but afta sometime it will show lnbf but recently if you on it it just shows lnbf and because of that i can even use the decoder. i thought it was wire that was touching, but even after disconnecting the wires from the decoder, it still shows that lnbf, [b]PLS I WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP ME OUT
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by jayron(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2011
Tonnero23:

@all, can anyone help me with the solution to my strong decoder srt4651x, when you power it, it just shows lnbf and the signals so off. sometimes ago, when it does that, i will just off and on again and it will work but afta sometime it will show lnbf but recently if you on it it just shows lnbf and because of that i can even use the decoder. i thought it was wire that was touching, but even after disconnecting the wires from the decoder, it still shows that lnbf, [b]PLS I WANT YOU GUYS TO HELP ME OUT

check LNB IN wire, make sure both wires (the hairy n d strong wire at d middle) are not bridge.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Innoflexy(m): 10:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
Hi friends am installer can i use strong decoder 4922A to get consat free channels. Thank please i nee response becouse i want to buy a new dish now for that.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by guass(m): 6:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Innoflexy:
Hi friends am installer can i use strong decoder 4922A to get consat free channels. Thank please i nee response becouse i want to buy a new dish now for that.
YES
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by guass(m): 6:16am On Oct 20, 2014
Innoflexy:
yes
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Ibaku(m): 11:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
kunle85:
hello does anybody know a nilesat installer in lagos nigeria
yes...how can we be of help to you sir ?
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Solex304(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Please i need help i can no longer watch nollywood tv,africa unite tv,emmanuel tv and some other fta channels on my mytv reciever which is on 68.5degree east.,please gurus i need your help.thanks in advance
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by horlasunkanmi(m): 8:53pm On Nov 12, 2014
For your satelite and cctv camera installations contact cool tech electronics and cable satelite on 08059778178,you can also reach us on any questions about yur satelite,and we promise to serve you better
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by Nobody: 12:41am On Nov 16, 2014
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by arbitrage: 1:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Who knows how to connect regular satellite decoder to receive internet and what are the steps or materials needed?
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by jaysmallz(m): 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
i want to connect one dstv decoder to two different TVs(with the TVs showing different channels) can u tell me what are the equipment i need and prices.i use d new dstv hd decoder.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by ify4king(m): 6:01pm On Feb 10, 2015
jaysmallz:
i want to connect one dstv decoder to two different TVs(with the TVs showing different channels) can u tell me what are the equipment i need and prices.i use d new dstv hd decoder.
is d Dstv decoder a single or dual view?
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by amdx21: 9:13pm On Feb 10, 2015
Can anybody help me with antenna settings for dstv on my srt4950? What is the settings for lnb freq and lnb power. I selected eutelsat 36A/B
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by alabosian(m): 10:45pm On Feb 10, 2015
I won buy 1.3 meter dish with my qsay q26g. I wan
track all these irib channel, any installer who can do d
job should let me know ooo
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by twinskenny(m): 9:44am On Feb 11, 2015
amdx21:
Can anybody help me with antenna settings for dstv on my srt4950? What is the settings for lnb freq and lnb power. I selected eutelsat 36A/B
use 11900h27500
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by ABUTHAOBAN(m): 2:58pm On Feb 11, 2015
Pls I forget my srt4669z password. Pls how can I reset it?
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by unikazzy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Call installer now on 07059055485 to help you install ur satellite dish to watch EPL, la liga, serie A, German Bundesliga and UEFA Champions League free on IRIB Network (IRIB TV3 & VARZESH) and also install mytv, dstv, joytv, daarsat and badr 26 for MBC channels Abuja only.

Requirements:

HD decoder
C-band LNB
1.8metre dish upward
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by jaysmallz(m): 11:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Ibaku:
yes...how can we be of help to you sir ?
pls help gurus.can i track dstv.multi tv.badr5and eutelsat w3a ( d one with beinsports hd 1 and 2) on a 90 cm dish with three lnbs.

1 Like

Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by lekan311(m): 7:39am On Oct 16, 2015
Gd am gurus,pls Am Lekan frm ikotun lagos, am new into installation but I still can nail and track dSTV but need to kw more abt mytv joy and actv, pls guru help me out......
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by safex(m): 11:26am On Oct 16, 2015
lekan311:
Gd am gurus,pls Am Lekan frm ikotun lagos, am new into installation but I still can nail and track dSTV but need to kw more abt mytv joy and actv, pls guru help me out......
if u have a dish @ home (60cm and above), then u can use it 2 practise. Also, take d pain 2 surf thru various threads in d fta section. All da best
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by solibayo: 8:07pm On Oct 21, 2015
Hello everyone, please who can help install ACTV in lagos?
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by jaysmallz(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2015
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by lekan311(m): 11:23am On Oct 30, 2015
Okay boss, nw I have a decoder of 4329 but all wat I can get on it is just joytv wit the frequency of 12525v 27040. Wit just 26channels while RAVE TV is nt there.
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by umassor(m): 9:42am On Nov 30, 2015
for installation of any satellite of ur choice like hotbird,hispasat,sky uk,bein sport,espn, etc any where in Lagos..call any of these numbers, 07064459483,07065880004..
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by bzm7: 9:53am On Dec 22, 2016
any installer in Port harcourt? ASAP
Re: Satellite Tv Installers And Technicians Zone by jibbie: 11:35am On Nov 06, 2019
A Satelite Service Provider requires Installers Nationwide. Kindly fill the google form .

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScxeyyxUdyqGTbPaXX90c09MzmjUni-NoypTCAahhV1QZJ2eA/viewform

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need Information On Yah Sat 52.5e / Stakeholders To Gotv: You Are Operating Illegal Business; Take Case To N/a, Jona / Every Installer Should Read This: Location Of Positions Without Sat Finder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.