Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,772 members, 7,817,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:06 AM

Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? (22428 Views)

Couples Hiding Their Phones: How True Is This Statement? / I Denied My Wife Food This Night, Are My Right Or Wrong. / Is It Right Or Wrong? Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by ennyola8: 12:35pm On Dec 02, 2017
Female or male stylist and nail technician needed in a new salon at ebute meta. ..if interested call 08069608230
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by balogun16(m): 1:25pm On Dec 02, 2017
why will I hide my earrings from my wife? I have be wearing earrings for more than 10years now. even my mother can't ask me to stop wearing it.. stupid women who always want to control their men. #fuckfeminist
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by Evacroft: 1:38pm On Dec 02, 2017
balogun16:
why will I hide my earrings from my wife? I have be wearing earrings for more than 10years now. even my mother can't ask me to stop wearing it.. stupid women who always want to control their men. #fuckfeminist

Eleyi gidigan.
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 02, 2017
You speak for yourself, if you cannot resist telling a woman how much you earn that is your business... now get off my mention.

bedspread:
U BETTER BE DT WAY, join d Priest Hood, cos if u hook a woman with this mind, it's a Fisater waiting to Happen
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by tunjilana: 5:02pm On Dec 02, 2017
Except they both agree that one person should not work, it is necessary for both of them to contribute to family expenses based on an agreed percentage provided they both work. All this hiding and non disclosure happens if you have a spouse with a dependent mentality or selfish. I know of a family where d wife's work does not allow her time for any domestic activity so they had to get a maid yet the man pays all the bills including that of the maid fees and upkeep while the woman does whatever she likes with her own and doesn't come thru except the husband is broke with evidence. When it comes to home finance, most womens' definition of helpmate is to spend sparingly at will or wait till you are broke to bring out some change and rub it in your face. Yet if you tell them to kuku stay at home so you don't incur bills on house maid, lesson teacher, after school etc den go say lailai. Many generations ago men were selfish yes! you could chase a woman away for any reason, youb could marry as many wives as you can take care of and I understand the need for women to be unhelpful but times changed, families are now nuclear, divorce court ensures men take care of their products yet a lot of women are still unhelpful. A guy once showed his madam his earnings and the once creative and hard working woman suddenly turned lazy and demanding. A lot even still believe it is ok to show up in a marriage with a working p....y and nothing else provided the guy is buoyant. So why will an average man want to be sincere with you.
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:20pm On Dec 02, 2017
hiding earning for the right reasons may be right...you know we men are somehow. ...if our wives knew how much we earn then there will be no excuse to indulge in extra marital affairs cos all expenses will be well spent but when you start hiding from your wife, then you are bound to engage in unfamily issues...as for the women, if hidden for the right purpose as per when the family is in dare needs, she can pop up the saved earnings.....but if hiding the actual amount and sending it to her family members or say one small boy somewhere, that will be bad....besides I thought we will all show our employment letter or pay slips to each other so why the secret again..well that my own story.bye
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by Myde4naija(m): 5:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Wonders grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin Am i still serious?
smile, I just need your attention and I get it.
grin wink wink
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by shinarlaura(f): 5:49pm On Dec 02, 2017
Myde4naija:
smile, I just need your attention and I get it.

Lol.. crazy boy
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by Myde4naija(m): 6:56pm On Dec 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.. crazy boy
naughty gurl kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by shinarlaura(f): 8:09pm On Dec 02, 2017
Myde4naija:
naughty gurl kiss kiss kiss kiss

Lol
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by ladyF(f): 11:48pm On Dec 02, 2017
free2ryhme:

Tell the whole world you will declare your accounts to your husband
Why won't I? Money that is not even up to minimum wage, is that what I will be hiding? cry

Long time though... cheesy
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by Myde4naija(m): 1:07am On Dec 03, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol
whose image displayed below, you or ur sister.

Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by Codeofconduct(m): 1:22am On Dec 03, 2017
Myde4naija:
whose image displayed below, you or ur sister.
ogbeni
see ehn!
apologise for intruding,
but please take down her pictures...
Re: Couples Hiding Their Earnings From Each Other, Right Or Wrong? by Myde4naija(m): 10:14am On Dec 03, 2017
Codeofconduct:

ogbeni
see ehn!
apologise for intruding,
but please take down her pictures...
lol, weytin be ur own?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Hate Cooking Breakfast For My Husband / Maurice Sam Biography: Wife, Parents, Father, Mother / Have You Ever Been Mocked? Share Your Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.