Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman (61992 Views)

From Hookup Girl To Waitress - Man Narrates How He Transformed Lady's Life / Bobrisky Vs Wilson: Who Is More Prettier After They Transformed Into Ladies?(bef / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by Ugosample(m): 10:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
sarutobie:
Typical Nigerians! As long as they can't do it then nobody can or it is impossible to do....if you haven't been to a good gym then you will doubt this lady's transformation...I've seen guys and ladies transform themselves here in Naipaul, who dash dem money for surgery?? Just crazy determination and discipline...

That's true tho

With determination and a good diet, one can lose weight and look good.

The Problem however that you need to maintain that lifestyle to remain in that shape.

Reckless eating will send you back to tajt awful shape
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by AlphaSoul: 9:12am On Apr 06, 2021
abefedammy:
Beautiful lady, identified as Aiyo Michelle dropped a compilation of her old and new picture and they were totally different.

See below:
http://www.lodgerill.com.ng/2017/11/unbelievable-what-transformation-look.html?m=1

grin... She burned off her baby fat.
An awesome body transformation wink

Most obese ladies are actually very
beautiful when they embark on a
diet plan and/or hit the gym.
Re: Before And After Picture Of A Lady: Has Transformed Into A Hot Woman by wumi2017(f): 9:25am On Apr 06, 2021
La hot

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Develops Breasts After Promising A Lady Marriage & Failed To Marry Her (pics / Do I Have The Right To Collect My Phone Gift Back From My Ex? / My Girlfriend Always Feels Guilty After Sex. Will Her Shame Go Away?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.