Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,975 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

My Ghana Experience 2017 - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Ghana Experience 2017 (62626 Views)

Total Number Of Foreigners In South Africa As At 2017- United Nations / 100 Most Visited Cities In The World In 2017. See Where Nigeria Was Ranked. / Flight Took Off In 2018 And Arrived Destination In 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by cutieme(m): 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
hotdealz:
Something wey I dey sell 25k here in Nigeria. I no go run go Ghana so?
Guy,how i go take get these uk used lappy?
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 30, 2017
Omg!!

Una blood dey hot sha
Op is just sharing his personal experience, cut him some slack please

5 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
[s]
Mrnairalandd:

What lowlife

Poverty stricken Douchebag from pit of hell

Has any member of your family been to ordinary Togo?

Fool!

Tell us where you have been to and let the questions begin to reign in
[/s]

I will soon be on my way to the airport. Next stop is Denmark. Now swerve!

7 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:34pm On Nov 30, 2017
360command:
have you been to the Dominican Republic or haiti?

I have no business with them. But you don't tell me my country is jagajaga and expect me to nod in agreement.

3 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by onatisi(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ibcdesigns:
Civil Discipline and adherence to law and order here is top notch, the police force is alot more civil. Cases where the police would alt our vehicle and talk to use like responsible individuals cannot be over-emphasized. Questions like "May i know why you don't have a shoe on while driving sire?" They know there job, its not a matter of bribe, its a matter of law.

9. [s]The public transport system here is also classy, i saw corolla sport being used as taxi so many times, matrix is a very popular taxi too, the cars are neat and in good condition[/s]. i wonder what you will say if you visit abidjan

10. The drivers in Ghana are just more civil, an exact opposite from what obtains in Nigeria. I was shocked when i got to an idle road and saw cars park to respect the traffic light, i looked right and left in search of a policeman to no avail, knowing fully well that even with a barrack, Nigerians don't respect traffic lights, most especially when no one is there to enforce the law.

They were all calm and waited till the green light before they all continued moving slowly towards the next stop.

11. [s]The streets are very clean as well. You'll most definitely start seeing companies you once saw in Nigeria, but left due to the Nigerian situation, you'll find a lot of them in GH.
[/s] even ghanians will be laughing at this statement
12. Here's West Ridge, Accra street
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by zuto4u(m): 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
Don't mind him bro. The only beautiful place Ghana can boast of is their capital which is Accra. And mind u, it is just very few places in Accra that are beautiful. I base in Dubai but my brother, the first time I came back to Nigeria and visited Abuja, I thought I was somewhere in Dubai. Mehn! My friend took me around the city of Abuja and I must confess that Abuja is damn beautiful. I can say same thing about Lagos as well. I have not really been to many cities in Nigeria but I know that there are a lot of beautiful cities in Nigeria coz I have seen the videos of many cities in Nigeria like Kano, Calabar, Owerri, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Kaduna, Akure and many more. Honestly, if government can be able to fix the power problem in Nigeria, I don't think any other African country can be anywhere near Nigeria in terms of infrastructure and development apart from South Africa. I lived in Nairobi Kenya for one year and two months and I must tell you that Kenya is very far behind Nigeria. The only thing I like about Kenya is their stable electricity, though there are many places in Kenya that don't have electricity. And OP when next u want to compare, also remember to put into consideration the population of the country. I have been to so many countries and to be frank with u guys, I love Naija no matter what. I am from Imo state though.
Mrnairalandd:
[b]Nonsense!

What a silly thread

Who is this slowpoke with brainless head that decided to open a stupid thread for his visitation to Ghana

Nigerians with their insatiable greed

They don’t appreciate what they have

I have been to Ghana and that country can’t stand side by side with Nigeria.

A stupid Nigerian from his village or Agege ll travel down to Accra and stand comparing Ghana business districts with Agege.

If you want to compare any African country cities to Nigeria cities, pls, take the pictures of Nigeria central business districts in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Akure, Enugu, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano and Calabar before coming here to display your madness.

It baffles me how close minded and silly Nigerians could be with their stupidity.

I can put to anyone that Kenya, Ghana, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Mozambique and Togo are not even up to Abuja at all levels. The only country that i have seen with the same infrastructures with Nigeria in Africa is Egypt.

All those aforementioned countries best cities are at the level of Akure.

[/b]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Nov 30, 2017
grin grin grin grin

HIGHLY EXPECTED grin

Now can we have our thread back??

They have bash OP finish cry

Come and finish ur work oo cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2017
Mariangeles:
What are you implying? that we should hate Nigeria and all exile to Ghana...? and besides you're using Lagos' standard to compare the whole of Nigeria, have you been to other states in Nigeria? In most states in Nigeria the atmosphere is peaceful, serene and in order...So respect yourself and respect my country Nigeria.
Who knows whether you a Ghanaian in disguise trying to sell Ghana 'cause there are spies among us here on Nairaland posing as Nigerians...I mean how dare you?

Lol. Please pardon OP.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:37pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

20k+ a little more or less, valid identity card if u don't have passport

Thanks bro!!!

Appreciate a lot!
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Excellentmind: 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
Op, only dummies in human form will fall for all these cheap lies. This is because I have lived and worked in Ghana and in a better position to prove you wrong or right. You should have asked those in the know before going online to display you superficial knowledge of Ghana and her sickly economy. It will interest you to note 20 pesewas is equivalent to NGN 20 and not kobo like you stated in your false theory. Again, Gh 2 cedis is 20,000 cedis which is equivalent to NGN 220. I can go on. How can a visit to Ghana's Capital be taken as a visit to the whole Ghana? Are there not slums in Accra? Why didn't you post there pictures? Nigeria, even with battered image is a million and one times ahead of Ghana.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by queenfav(f): 4:38pm On Nov 30, 2017
omoelerin1:
Ghana is now a city.
It was an error pls. Thanks for the subtle correction. Also TemmyTee82.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Nov 30, 2017
I124U:
grin grin grin grin

HIGHLY EXPECTED grin

Now can we have our thread back??

They have bash OP finish cry

Come and finish ur work oo cheesy

He didn't expect the backlash grin
Op come and continue abeg smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by onatisi(m): 4:42pm On Nov 30, 2017
Excellentmind:
Op, only dummies in human form will fall for all these cheap lies. This is because I have lived and worked in Ghana and in a better position to prove you wrong or right. You should have asked those in the know before going online to display you superficial knowledge of Ghana and her sickly economy. It will interest you to note 20 pesewas is equivalent to NGN 20 and not kobo like you stated in your false theory. Again, Gh 2 cedis is 20,000 cedis which is equivalent to NGN 220. I can go on. How can a visit to Ghana's Capital be taken as a visit to the whole Ghana? Are there not slums in Accra? Why didn't you post there pictures? Nigeria, even with battered image is a million and one times ahead of Ghana.
please lets forgive the op , this was most likely his first time of travelling outside his village so he didnt know . he was even very happy taking a selfie infront of a filling station and he was very amused with the french word bonjour grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Ugosample(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Why are you guys mad

It's the truth that Ghanaians are more law abiding than Nigerians. Instead of being mad, let us all change, then the change will reflect in our country

I have spent enough time in gh to know that.

4 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
deavicky:
U went to Ghana to conpare their fuel Despenser with ours. Anyway the lord is ur strength

grin grin grin
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by zuto4u(m): 4:43pm On Nov 30, 2017
Don't mind him bro. The only beautiful place Ghana can boast of is their capital which is Accra. And mind u, it is just very few places in Accra that are beautiful. I base in Dubai but my brother, the first time I came back to Nigeria and visited Abuja, I thought I was somewhere in Dubai. Mehn! My friend took me around the city of Abuja and I must confess that Abuja is damn beautiful. I can say same thing about Lagos as well. I have not really been to many cities in Nigeria but I know that there are a lot of beautiful cities in Nigeria coz I have seen the videos of many cities in Nigeria like Kano, Calabar, Owerri, Enugu, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Kaduna, Akure and many more. Honestly, if government can be able to fix the power problem in Nigeria, I don't think any other African country can be anywhere near Nigeria in terms of infrastructure and development apart from South Africa. I lived in Nairobi Kenya for one year and two months and I must tell you that Kenya is very far behind Nigeria. The only thing I like about Kenya is their stable electricity, though there are many places in Kenya that don't have electricity. And OP when next u want to compare, also remember to put into consideration the population of the country. I have been to so many countries and to be frank with u guys, I love Naija no matter what. I am from Imo state though.
Mrnairalandd:
[b]Nonsense!

What a silly thread

Who is this slowpoke with brainless head that decided to open a stupid thread for his visitation to Ghana

Nigerians with their insatiable greed

They don’t appreciate what they have

I have been to Ghana and that country can’t stand side by side with Nigeria.

A stupid Nigerian from his village or Agege ll travel down to Accra and stand comparing Ghana business districts with Agege.

If you want to compare any African country cities to Nigeria cities, pls, take the pictures of Nigeria central business districts in Abuja, Lagos, Port Harcourt, Akure, Enugu, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano and Calabar before coming here to display your madness.

It baffles me how close minded and silly Nigerians could be with their stupidity.

I can put to anyone that Kenya, Ghana, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, Mozambique and Togo are not even up to Abuja at all levels. The only country that i have seen with the same infrastructures with Nigeria in Africa is Egypt.

All those aforementioned countries best cities are at the level of Akure.

[/b]

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by onatisi(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jigba:

He didn't expect the backlash grin
Op come and continue abeg smiley
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
lonlytroy:

4 ur mind
Is Nigeria more coordinated that Ghana?
Nigeria does not start and end in ur local government or state or region self

Travel d 36 States plus abuja at lest visit 3 local government in each of d state den come back and tell me if Nigeria is organize or not

3 Likes

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by maradelkitchen(f): 4:44pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ibcdesign I SIGHT YOU.....make I dey gather money for my own trip too
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by nextstep(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Pidginwhisper:
For Naija travellers wey dey always think say life start and end for Accra, una no sabi anything. Enter kumasi, Takoradi,then you fit come back come talk better.

Na same way foreigners wey land for lekki/VictoriaIsland area for lagos or some areas for abuja for dem first tym for naija go dey hype Naija as dem never reach Okokomaiko,idumota for lasgidi and Kubwa and Co respectively for abuja.

Bottom line, if naija don tire you abeg port go ghana and stop the nonsense comparison wey no hold water wey u dey do undecided

Heh heh... true... but most people who visit US, UK, Dubai, Mexico, Brazil, Italy don't go to the equivalents of Okomaiko or Kubwa. So it's a fair comparison to only visit the tourist areas and write about it.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
cybriz82:

oga make we hear words abeg,u never hammer for naija no mean say Ghana better pass Naija, der pure water na 1kobo no mean say na everybody fit afford am. live our naija for us biko.

It is not even 20kobo but 20 naira
Op wen nor fit even convert ghana money to Nigeria money
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by onatisi(m): 4:46pm On Nov 30, 2017
Ugosample:
Why are you guys mad

It's the truth that Ghanaians are more law abiding than Nigerians. Instead of being mad, let us all change, then the change will reflect in our country

I have spent enough time in gh to know that.
there is nothing wrong in visiting a place and enjoying oneself , but it is absolutely stupid going online to compare that place with your own country and to end it by saying that your own country is useless .
let him enjoy his hotel room , when his money finishes he should head back to naija .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Ugosample(m): 4:47pm On Nov 30, 2017
zuto4u:

Have you been to Abidjan before

Abidjan will put both your Lagos and Abuja to shame

From the lights, to the superb infrastructures, to the central water system (Neither Lagos or Abuja has this) and many other things that I will rather not mention

The Problem with Nigerians is that we don't like telling ourselves the truth.

Accra infrastructure may be basic, but the simple fact that they are more law abiding, and are not scared of their law enforcement is enough to beat our so called Lekki etc.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
Jigba:

He didn't expect the backlash grin Op come and continue abeg smiley
OP never expected it. grin
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by spartacus11(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
360command:
90 cedis should be like 7000 naira - 7,200 naira.
It should be ratio 1-100 or a little above 100 when u change ur Naira to cedis.

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by onatisi(m): 4:48pm On Nov 30, 2017
@op , come and tell us how ghana water taste oo
after all you said ghana coke is thicker than naija coke grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by TemmyTee82(f): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
queenfav:
It was an error pls. Thanks for the subtle correction. Also TemmyTee82.

Okay.
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by duruokpu(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
Hmmmmm Ghana kwa.l grin grin
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by onatisi(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
spartacus11:

It should be ratio 1-100 or a little above 100 when u change ur Naira to cedis.
12.5ghc =N1000
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Ugosample(m): 4:49pm On Nov 30, 2017
onatisi:

there is nothing wrong in visiting a place and enjoying oneself , but it is absolutely stupid going online to compare that place with your own country and to end it by saying that your own country is useless .
let him enjoy his hotel room , when his money finishes he should head back to naija .

lol

even you is mad at him....
Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
Keneking:
See how neat and orderly the city looks in the pictures...compared to Lagos undecided
Ambode, his cabinet members and entire Lagos State House of Assembly should go to Ghana and learn one or two things angry
Abuja, Uyo, Enugu can be compared to some parts of Ghana

it's not the position of the government to teach one on how to behave, it starts from the home

when growing up even wen u eat okin biscuit and u don't return the wrapper to throw away at home u r in real deep shit so u don't litter the ground.

till today if I don't see a waste bin I keep it with me, shame no de allow me throw dirty for ground

1 Like

Re: My Ghana Experience 2017 by Mariangeles(f): 4:50pm On Nov 30, 2017
TemmyTee82:

Lol. Please pardon OP.
We Nigerians need to be be vigilant because there are many impostors among us posing to be Nigerian but are in reality foreigners insulting our country in disguise... We (Nigerians) can say stuff about our selves but no outsider has that right...like I said it's either the OP is Ghanaian in disguise or an unpatriotic fool.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Israelis Being Evacuated To Israel From Nigeria (Video) / 40 People From Zamfara Hidden Amid Cows Arrested In Lagos (Photos) / U.s Business Visa B1/b2 Interview : What To Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.