Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

When Is Cheating, Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Is Cheating, Cheating? (1509 Views)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / When Is ''cheating'' Cheating? / How Do You Know When Your Man Is Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Is Cheating, Cheating? by life4naija: 1:09pm On Mar 28, 2010
I always wonder, at what point does someone actually cheat in a relationship. When you receive phone calls from another girl, go have lunch with a friend or when u are caught on top of someone else. Different people react at different levels. So at what point is cheating actually cheating.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Mekzie(m): 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2010
I think its when you are caught on someone else
shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by life4naija: 1:20pm On Mar 28, 2010
@Mekzie so do you mean every other thing is allowed but one should never be found on someone else?
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by monami2(f): 8:41pm On Mar 28, 2010
Cheating is cheating when u start falling in love with the other party. You can be on top, under, or were ever u desire but dont ever fall in love,
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by queeneve: 8:46pm On Mar 28, 2010
I believe cheating starts when you have alienated your affections, thoughts, emotions, desires, and feelings from the original party to the secondary party. It important to consult with the person whom you are committed to what they feel is cheating because everybody have different definition of cheating, mine is what I said above, and I wish my NIGERIAN FIANCE WOULD CHEAT ON ME!

I am a good woman and everything he needs is right here with me, now if he want a hooker than I can't help him, if I wasn't in a knee cast, I would do something hookerish for him after I say I do,

Winks!
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by life4naija: 8:52pm On Mar 28, 2010
queen eve, that was really funny. you must like your man. I like the way a friend of mine summed up cheating. he said cheating is when u cant tell ur partner about the other person, no matter if its a phone call, text, date, or sleep over. the reason why u ar partners is to open up on all levels. I kind of agree with him.

u know this relationship matter, one has to be really careful
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by queeneve: 8:56pm On Mar 28, 2010
Life,

I think you need to step back and look at the word LIKE YOU TYPED, I dont like my man, I LOOOOOOOVE MY MAN, and your friend was right, and smart
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Tinksh(f): 1:26am On Mar 29, 2010
It depends on each persons idea of cheating. One of my friends believes that if her guy even thought of being with someone else then he has cheated already with just a thought. For me its being physical with someone other than your partner.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Tinksh(f): 1:28am On Mar 29, 2010
[quote he said cheating is when u cant tell your partner about the other person, no matter if its a phone call, text, date, or sleep over. the reason why u ar partners is to open up on all levels. I kind of agree with him.

[quote][/quote]

I love this explaination!! Brilliant!!
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by xavier3(m): 2:12am On Mar 29, 2010
It depends on each persons partner. mine views me to have cheated on her when i entertain calls from females whom she feels might be showing interest in me or when i text them. Its something both parties should discuss. Besides calls and text are the basic primary steps taken to cheat so i kinda see reason with her.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by googles: 2:21am On Mar 29, 2010
To me, "cheating" is cheating when one's partner is having physical /emotional entaglements outside the relationship
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Donvilo(m): 2:28am On Mar 29, 2010
googles:

To me, "cheating" is cheating when one's partner is having physical /emotional entaglements outside the relationship
I agree wit u. Even a blind person sees that and knows when he's/she's been cheated.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by life4naija: 8:58am On Mar 29, 2010
cheating is cheating and should be avoided at all cost
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by queeneve: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2010
Life,

If I winked my eye at you, that cheating on my fiance?
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by rosquare(m): 10:33am On Mar 29, 2010
@ tink_sh
you have a point there, although i don't agree with you totally.
there are certain things you don't/ can't tell your partner.
it doesn't mean you are cheating
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by life4naija: 2:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
queeneve:

Life,

If I winked my eye at you, that cheating on my fiance?

If you winked at me that will be a lovely way to flirt, but when you cant tell your fiance about it then you must have cheated. Its not me that said oh its the writers on the post. LOL.

Just kidding, nice one anyway.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Krissykriss(m): 2:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
Cheating is cheating when u're cheating!
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by unitee(f): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2010
When cheating happens
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by justwise(m): 3:13pm On Mar 29, 2010
Only when u are caught in the act cool cool cool
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by benz190: 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2010
cheatin is when u are caught on top of the HILL
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by sesman(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2010
googles:

yep this would be my own defintion,
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by masido(f): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2010
Cheating is cheating,which ever way you want to put it.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by DDdearest(f): 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
cheating is cheating wen ur conscience tells u u are cheating. shocked
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by justwise(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2010
DD dearest:

cheating is cheating wen your conscience tells u u are cheating. shocked

Maybe
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by life4naija: 8:06pm On Mar 29, 2010
true talk, cheating is cheating when you are actually cheating. You have to be conscious of it
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Orikinla(m): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2010
Flirting while dating is cheating.

Do not start the fire, if you do not want to get burnt.

People have been hurt, maimed and murdered for cheating.
Cheating is dangerous.

I advise those who cannot be faithful not to make commitments in relationships.

If you know you cannot be faithful, please do not promise anything.

Girls and women often tolerate cheating, but boys and men have done horrible and terrible things to their lovers and life partners over cheating.

BEWARE BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by InesQor(m): 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2010
Like the Biblical story of Adam and Eve, they were nak.ed to one another and they had no shame.

I believe a couple ought to be "nak.ed" to one another, emotionally, spiritually, financially, etc. of course, also physically in the appropriate context.

When either party has something to hide and cannot be transparent, they are cheating already.

That's my personal definition. So guys that lie about their salary to their ladies, they're cheating already. If a lady is starting to fall for a guy at work and she can't tell her husband, she has started cheating.

smiley
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 29, 2010
cheating - A mere platonic relationship with the opposite sex that you hide from your partner.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by life4naija: 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2010
davidylan:

cheating - A mere platonic relationship with the opposite gender that you hide from your partner.

cheating is not mere, sometimes it could be more intense than a real relationship
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by queeneve: 9:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
My fiance said that cheating is when I do something that alienated his affections away from him and that when trust is depleted. He said that sometimes when you dont have trust for your mate, that cheating because you denying them the emotions they deserve by not telling them or implying thoughts of others,

He also said that exes should not be visiting exes for which why relationships are destroyed based on old feelings and lingering feelings. He said that if you have feelings for your exes while you are married or dating that cheating because you are cheating your current mate total affections or emotions,

Well said baby!

He on the site, he just wont type anything,

Check it Boo!
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by Nobody: 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2010
wow queeneve, you seem to have serious problems with grammar.
Re: When Is Cheating, Cheating? by queeneve: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2010
Oh, I am in class? Damn, I forgot my pad and pen! BRB!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is It An Abomination To Ask A Naija Lady For A Courtship Before Marriage? / A Brief Summary Of How You Celebrated Your Vals Day. / How Do I Politely Put These Girls Off Without Hurting Their Nice Feelings To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.