Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,328 members, 7,822,579 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! (75504 Views)

Anioma/Asaba People Are Not Igbo / Why Did Yoruba Culture Survive In Latin America And Not Igbo Or Others / Why Do Ikwerre Igbos Reject Their Igbo Identity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by Kobojunkie: 7:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
grafikdon:

Just messing with the people with identity crisis and some of the hypocritical and malevolent Nigerians who fan the embers of discord. They want to tell us who is Igbo and who is not at their convenience. In their diseased imagination, somebody can be Igbo yesterday and another ethnic group tomorrow, depending on whatever  devious scheme they have in the pipeline.

You can only laugh at that magnitude of buffoonery because honestly, the only thing that comes close is becomerich's remedy for every problem through ''See Map" or the removal of Edo, Bayelsa and Delta to Benin Republic.

Who is THEY? Come on. . .  enough of the convenient COPOUT o'jare!!! The man does not want to be known as an ibo, why not grant him his desire? If All Ikwerre's decided today they no longer want to be grouped under the Ibo flag, I don't think you can stop them, no buffoonery necessary. His argument is just as plausible as that of those who want to be known as biafrans and no longer Nigerians. The same set of rules apply on both levels only we are referring to different levels on the definition hierarchy here. This is hillarious!
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by grafikdon: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Who is THEY? Come on. . .  enough of the convenient COPOUT o'jare!!! The man does not want to be known as an ibo, why not grant him his desire? If All Ikwerre's decided today they no longer want to be grouped under the Ibo flag, I don't think you can stop them, no buffoonery necessary. His argument is just as plausible as that of those who want to be known as biafrans and no longer Nigerians. The same set of rules apply on both levels only we are referring to different levels on the definition hierarchy here. This is hillarious!

By "they'' I mean people like you. Your argument here is disjointed from head to tail. I've advised you to lay low on these "Ibotic" topics because they bring out the worst in you, with your drive-by observations and hearsay. Anybody is free to claim their village is a distinct ethnic group as long as it buys them peace of mind. They are also free to say they are not Igbo even with names like Uchenna and Kenechukwu, I have no problem with that, but what I will not accept under any circumstance is somebody telling me that Uchenna and Kenechukwu are not Igbo names. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by TewMuch: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2010
In the interview with President, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Ralph Uwechue

I dont understand what you people are saying about this article, no one in particular said they were not Igbo. From what i see the Ohaneze Ndigbo was talking about the differences that divide the two. So the poster is only trying to ruffle some feathers with his post. I guess this is a very touchy topic with you guys. Everyone is free to identify with what and who they are. Or is this more than identity and more about the Biafra movement? i guess Igbo's will just have to settle with the ones that say they are Igbo. lol, no biggie. lipsrsealed wink
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by Kobojunkie: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2010
grafikdon:

By "they'' I mean people like you. Your argument here is disjointed from head to tail. I've advised you to lay low on these "Ibotic" topics because they bring out the worst in you, with your drive-by observations and hearsay.

a) My argument is simple. The man has a right to DENY the term being used to qualify him, just as anyone who DENYS the term Nigerian be used to qualify him. If you can PROVE he does not, then tell us why.

b) Telling me my argument is disjointed without providing some reasonable rebuttal is itself ‘disjointed’; You cannot make baseless claims and expect them to be considered factual

c) You cannot tell me to stay away from threads I choose to visit when I want, this is again an OPEN FORUM
In essence, your THEY mentality is all by you. If you want to continue to play the VICTIM-card, continue but I still stand where I do here on this.

grafikdon:

Anybody is free to claim their village is a distinct ethnic group as long as it buys them peace of mind. They are also free to say they are not Igbo even with names like Uchenna and Kenechukwu, I have no problem with that, but what I will not accept under any circumstance is somebody telling me that Uchenna and Kenechukwu are not Igbo names. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Rubbish!!! An ethnicity is based on boundaries as well. Someone tried earlier to posit that ethnic boundaries do not exist, but that is not the truth. Ethnicities are defined by boundaries and boundary markers can be moved, even in the way that Country markers or state markers can. Ethnicity is not defined in genes, or in number of arms of legs particular persons have but in geographical area a persons ancestors can be traced to.

http://www-alt.uni-greifswald.de/~histor/~osteuropa/schorkowitz/Barth,%20Frederik.pdf
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by igboboy1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
9jaganja:

You are the daft one here. Yakub is an Arab name (Yaqub) for Jacob and is a religious name and not exclusive to any trib. Rotimi is a Yoruba name meaning stay with me and full meaning is my child is by my side. How daft can you be to compare a name that has no meaning in any Nigerian tribe to a Yoruba name. That's like comparing John and Chibuzor. Get a brain.

you've prove my point u dumb thing, Cos someone's name is Yakubu doesnt make him Arab, Just as well someone's name is rotimi doesnt make him yoruba as they can be underlying reasons as why he/she was given that name which is independent of belonging to an ethnic group.

I grew up in warri and I have seen urhobo person answer okoro and chuba just as i have seen an igbo person answer the same name,

Na the ganja dey cloud ur senses ekpa
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2010
igbo boy:

you've prove my point u dumb thing, Cos someone's name is Yakubu doesnt make him Arab, Just as well someone's name is rotimi doesnt make him yoruba as they can be underlying reasons as why he/she was given that name which is independent of belonging to an ethnic group.

I grew up in warri and I have seen urhobo person answer okoro and chuba just as i have seen an igbo person answer the same name,

Na the ganja dey cloud your senses ekpa

You suck dude really dude. Yakubu is not a Yoruba name and any Muslim can have that name. Now, Rotimi is a Yoruba name and any Yoruba can also have that name. Now Amaechi's first name is Rotimi which is a Yoruba name. I'm not saying he is Yoruba, I'm saying Ikwerres have huge influence from Igbos but they also have influences from other tribes as well. If some's parent doesn't have any Yoruba influence, why would you name your child Rotimi? Muslims have influences from Arabs that's why they have arabic names Get it succka? Get outta here. You just want to argue. I no get your time. You are just mad Ikwerres don't see themselves as who you want them to be. Ikwerres are Igbos no doubt but trying to force identity down another man's throat is wrong dude. Just love them for whatever they choose to recognize themselves as.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by igboboy1(m): 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2010
ndu_chucks:

This Ikwerre bruhaha is probably not unrelated to the fact that the ND oil rich areas occupied by the Ikwerre need to be seen as Igboland in the grand scheme of things.  I wonder whether this would have been so much of an issue without the oil in that area.

FYI Anioma land which is in delta state is an oil producing area in the state (it just doesnt have oil, but oil is being tapped from the community). Oil is being tapped from Abia state as well. So to think that the Ikwerre region is the only igbo area with oil is complete daftness

Then again igbos dont give a hoot about oil, Only parasitic people like oil.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2010
igbo boy:

FYI Anioma land which is in delta state is an oil producing area in the state (it just doesnt have oil, but oil is being tapped from the community). Oil is being tapped from Abia state as well. So to think that the Ikwerre region is the only igbo area with oil is complete daftness

Shut it dude!! You are embarrassing Igbos here. You further prove the notion that the only reason political Igbos want to accept other Igbos spread across south south region is because of oil. Just stop it now!!!
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by igboboy1(m): 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2010
9jaganja:

You suck dude really dude. Yakubu is not a Yoruba name and any Muslim can have that name. Now, Rotimi is a Yoruba name and any Yoruba can also have that name. Now Amaechi's first name is Rotimi which is a Yoruba name. I'm not saying he is Yoruba, I'm saying Ikwerres have huge influence from Igbos but they also have influences from other tribes as well. If some's parent doesn't have any Yoruba influence, why would you name your child Rotimi? Muslims have influences from Arabs that's why they have arabic names Get it succka? Get outta here. You just want to argue. I no get your time. You are just mad Ikwerres don't see themselves as who you want them to be. Ikwerres are Igbos no doubt but trying to force identity down another man's throat is wrong dude. Just love them for whatever they choose to recognize themselves as.

Why would i be mad when I am part of them? Doesnt make sense,

Maybe you have been living in the village thats why, Have you heard of Major Kaduna Nzeogwu ( with ur level of daftness probably not)?

He is complete igbo man but since he was born in kaduna and his parents loved the town, hence the name kaduna

Na lack of exposure dey worry u, I grew up with diversity around me and have seen best friends of different ethnic groups give their kids each others name.

Now nobody is arguing if rotimi is a yoruba name, But anwering rotimi doesnt make you yoruba (unless u know for sure)

Na the small claro u dey smoke dey make ur head shake, e no reach  grin
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by igboboy1(m): 9:41pm On Mar 29, 2010
9jaganja:

Shut it dude!! You are embarrassing Igbos here. You further prove the notion that the only reason political Igbos want to accept other Igbos spread across south south region is because of oil. Just stop it now!!!

see me see trouble o

Ah ah momsie na from Rivers, Popsie na Anioma man, So i cant talk about my people again?

Y0u shut the hell up cos U aint igbo and aint got any bizness talking about us, EWU di ka gi tongue
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by 006(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ 9jaganja, can't you read! I tire oo.

Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by udezue(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2010
In Awka we say "Odunnidi?" Most Igbos say "Ogini?"
In Arochukwu we say "Avam za" Most Igbos say "Afam bu"
In Awka we say "Bia Ikaa" Most Igbos say "Bia ebaa"
In Ajali we say "Bia kanu we" Most Igbos say Bia ebaa kita"

Guys I AM NO LONGER IGBO. In fact I am mixed with 3 Ethnic groups. I am Ajali, Aro and Awka.  grin

IDIOTSsssssssssss

Zebra, u lack common sense. Taa kpuchie onu gi.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2010
igbo boy:

Maybe you have been living in the village thats why,  Have you heard of Major Kaduna Nzeogwu ( with your level of daftness probably not)?

He is complete igbo man but since he was born in kaduna and his parents loved the town, hence the name kaduna

Na lack of exposure dey worry u, I grew up with diversity around me and have seen best friends of different ethnic groups give their kids each others name.

Now nobody is arguing if rotimi is a yoruba name, But anwering rotimi doesnt make you yoruba (unless u know for sure)

Na the small claro u dey smoke dey make your head shake, e no reach  grin

Go. You know understand common language. You are using Kaduna Nzeogwu. I said Rotimi's parents or Rotimi must have some sort of Yoruba influence to name him Rotimi. Now you said Major Kaduna was born in Kaduna. Doesn't that mean he has Kaduna influence? You are a complete slowpoke. I get class in 30mins abeg go kpai jor!!!!
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by igboboy1(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2010
006:

@ 9jaganja, can't you read! I tire oo.

the guy daft na
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by 006(m): 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2010
Rotimi's mum is yoruba.
But Rotimi himself is Igbo because his dad is Igbo.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by igboboy1(m): 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2010
9jaganja:

Go. You know understand common language. You are using Kaduna Nzeogwu. I said Rotimi's parents or Rotimi must have some sort of Yoruba influence to name him Rotimi. Now you said Major Kaduna was born in Kaduna. Doesn't that mean he has Kaduna influence? You are a complete slowpoke. I get class in 30mins abeg go kpai jor!!!!

wait o!! ganja dey go school? E ba boo, Chai i pity for ur parents wasting their hard earned ego on a daft thing

Save ur parents the agony and come apprentice at my shop in Asaba (oops since u no like igbos) or come warri since na there i base and apprentice in one of my sheds, IDIOT

You've been arguing 360, your argument onwere ishi
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by 006(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2010
@ udezue, walahi,  you're a 1/3-caste   cool
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Mar 29, 2010
006:

Rotimi's mum is yoruba.
But Rotimi himself is Igbo because his dad is Igbo.
igbo boy:

wait o!! ganja dey go school? E ba boo, Chai i pity for your parents wasting their hard earned ego on a daft thing

Save your parents the agony and come apprentice at my shop in Asaba (oops since u no like igbos) or come warri since na there i base and apprentice in one of my sheds, IDIOT

You've been arguing 360, your argument onwere ishi

You folks are impossible. His mom is Yoruba, doesn't that mean his mum has Yoruba influence? What da Bleep? I said Ikwerres have influences from other tribes but their mother tribe is Igbo. You folks are the ones that need to get a brain for once. Daft punks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now goodbye!!!!1!
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by igboboy1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2010
9jaganja:

You folks are impossible. His mom is Yoruba, doesn't that mean his mum has Yoruba influence? What da bleep? I said Ikwerres have influences from other tribes but their mother tribe is Igbo. You folks are the ones that need to get a brain for once. Daft punks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now goodbye!!!!1!

no dey deceive urself say u dey go school,

Wow his mum is yoruba then automatically the whole Ikwerres have influence from yorubas, Then I guess yorubas have influence from british peeps since SADe ADU's mom is british, the dumbest thing i have hears this morning.

Like i said if u aint igbo get the Bleep out of our bizness, I am from the ikwerre community also and dont appreciate a daft head telling me who influenced or didnt influence my community
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by invisible2(m): 9:57pm On Mar 29, 2010
Even if Ikwere people are Igbos before and now chose to become different,they have the right to do so. Kini big deal?
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by 006(m): 9:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
You folks are impossible. His mom is Yoruba, doesn't that mean his mum has Yoruba influence? What da bleep? I said Ikwerres have influences from other tribes but their mother tribe is Igbo. You folks are the ones that need to get a brain for once. Daft punks!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now goodbye!!!!1!

No, what it means is that my neighbour from Ogidi, Anambra State, bears Justine Ngozi Funmi Obikwelu because her mum is Yoruba.

Wow his mum is yoruba then automatically the whole Ikwerres have influence from yorubas, Then I guess yorubas have influence from british peeps since SADe ADU's mom is british, the dumbest thing i  have hears this morning.

I laugh in Spanish   cheesy grin wink shocked
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by unclenna(m): 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2010
Pls help me ask d man if okachikwu dibia is a kalabari language. Ikweres' r afraid 2 admit they r igbos because dy kn dy hv 2 refund or give back d igbos' there houses dy took by force. Wherether dy r igbo or nt we don't need them 2 live. We r already known. Hausa, yoruba n other tribes need igbo blood in there family because of what an igbo man is made of. Ikwere war has finished throw away shame n come back u wil b accepted like a prodigal brother. Hp u will nt betray us again.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by Eziachi: 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2010
As I had said before, it will be futile to argue with anybody that wants to deny his or her identity. As some one born in Port Harcourt before Biafra with Ikwerre mother and present Imo state dad, it would have been an abnormal for an Ikwerre person to say that he is not an Igbo man, including my dear mother. The whole non-sense started after the war.

However, it seem many people in Nigeria, find it very convenient or as a pass time to indulge in deciding who IGBO and who is not. When you hear persons like KOBOJUNKIE on this thread making such an argument, I want them to be consistent.
For example, many Yoruba (not all of them) will tell us that 1966 coup was an Igbo coup because they said at least their leader Kaduna Nzeogwu is an Igbo man and the same people will turn 360 degree later and said people of Nzeogwu’s town are no longer Igbo, why? The taboo word OIL is found at their backyard.
Or probably the day, an Ikwerre man or woman will be on the wrong side of life, like drug trafficking, if the same mob lining up, all of a sudden trying to extract the Ikwerre’s from their ancestry will not be the same/first people that will call them Igbo’s. That day, they will tell in reverse that if you have an Igbo name as surname and speak the language irrespective of dialect, that you are Igbo. I cannot wait!

So this is the inconsistent I am talking about, I do not give a jolt about whom you chose to group as Igbo person, but when you do, always maintain the same approach and not change whenever it is convenient. When Obasanjo/Ayo Irikife were doing their magic wonders in the 60s through their boundary adjustment commission, they knew exactly what they are doing ad one of their victims is the writer of this tripe Mr Dibua. I do pity him, because he is a victim, as well as an ignorant person.

I cannot wait for the day and Egba or Ijebu person will say that they are not Yoruba and how our Yoruba friend will react. Because I can still remember some of them making crass comment here, not doing the same when Olusola Saraki was telling us that his forefathers are Fulani, not so long ago. Where is the consistency?
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:25am On Mar 30, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Clearly, your sense of abstraction is weak.

Also, when will you learn to type properly? It is "Igbo" and not "ibo". What is the meaning of "Yoruba"?

Please learn what you missed in Primary 4.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2010
igbo boy:

Maybe you have been living in the village thats why,  Have you heard of Major Kaduna Nzeogwu ( with your level of daftness probably not)?

Na the small claro u dey smoke dey make your head shake, e no reach  grin

See igbo boy crushing 9jaganja with facts!

Interesting debate - me dey enjoy dis one.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by RichyBlacK(m): 6:48am On Mar 30, 2010
9jaganja:

Mazi 9jaganja,

You dey try and I understand your point, but you seem to be using a single case to make a very broad generalization.

Just because a man's mother is Yoruba does not mean his entire ethnic group have Yoruba influence.

Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu's was Igbo but he (not his ethnic group) had "Kaduna" influence. Following your line of argument on Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi had Yoruba influence through his mom, however, not his ethnic group.

There is no known Yoruba influence on Ikwerre culture, societal norms, cosmology, language, dressing, food or religion. If there is any please educate me. Thanks.

Ikwerres, just like Ngwas or Aros, form part of the Ndi-Igbo collective.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 30, 2010
RichyBlacK:

See igbo boy crushing 9jaganja with facts!

Interesting debate - me dey enjoy dis one.

Which facts? Irrational thoughts?  Anyone reading this thread with a good sense of simple decoding will know Igbo boy and his side kick are just illogical and can't understand simple sentence unless it says Igbos are jews.
006:

No, what it means is that my neighbour from Ogidi, Anambra State, bears Justine Ngozi Funmi Obikwelu because her mum is Yoruba.

I laugh in Spanish   cheesy grin wink :

See impossibility in people. If you wrote a test in critical thinking which I just scored 90% cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy in, You will fail woefully. Where did I say IKWERRES HAVE INFLUENCE FROM YORUBA? I said Rotimi has a Yoruba influence and never said the entire Ikwerres have Yoruba influence. What I said was Ikwerres have influence from other surrounding tribess. Please quote where I said Ikwerres have Yoruba influence? What is wrong with you people. Blind tribal pride  couldn't make you reason straight or what?  Where did I say Ikwerres have Yoruba influence? Major Kaduna have Hausa influence and I never said the entire Igbo tribe had Hausa influence. I never knew Rotimi's mother was Yoruba but for him to have a Yoruba name it means he must have a Yoruba influence. I'm Yoruba/Yoruba on my mom's side and Yoruba/Celtics on my dad's side. If you say I have Celtics influence, I'll simply say yes from my dad's side or from my Grandma. If you say I have Yoruba influence I'll say yes too. If you have a Yoruba mom or dad, you have Yoruba influence.  What is hard to understand there? Geeeeeeeez I can't stand you guys abeg!!!!

RichyBlacK:

Mazi 9jaganja,

You dey try and I understand your point, but you seem to be using a single case to make a very broad generalization.

Just because a man's mother is Yoruba does not mean his entire ethnic group have Yoruba influence.

Chukwuma Kaduna Nzeogwu's was Igbo but he (not his ethnic group) had "Kaduna" influence. Following your line of argument on Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi had Yoruba influence through his mom, however, not his ethnic group.

There is no known Yoruba influence on Ikwerre culture, societal norms, cosmology, language, dressing, food or religion. If there is any please educate me. Thanks.

Ikwerres, just like Ngwas or Aros, form part of the Ndi-Igbo collective.

Simply tell me where in any of my posts on this thread where I said Ikwerres are not Igbos? I actually said they are Igbo and that Igbo is their mother tribe going by their names and their dialect. I also said Ikwerres can speak Igbo easily and Igbos also understand Ikwerre easily. What is wrong with you people? Wow Just don't bother replying to my post of you don't understand what I posted. Geeeeez you folks suck a sweaty one.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by igboboy1(m): 7:56am On Mar 30, 2010
9jaganja:

Simply tell me where in any of my posts on this thread where I said Ikwerres are not Igbos? I actually said they are Igbo and that Igbo is their mother tribe going by their names and their dialect. I also said Ikwerres can speak Igbo easily and Igbos also understand Ikwerre easily . What is wrong with you people? Wow Just don't bother replying to my post of you don't understand what I posted. Geeeeez you folks suck a sweaty one.

na here u come fok up, If u allude to the fact that we the ikwerres are igbo then what do you mean we can speak igbo (duh) and igbos understand ikwerre,

Its like saying yorubas can understand ijebu and ijebu can speak yoruba, WTF? They are one people,

Either you are too smart for your own good or your just plain daft
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by presido1: 8:01am On Mar 30, 2010
9jaganja:

I actually said they are Igbo and that Igbo is their mother tribe going by their names and their dialect. I also said Ikwerres can speak Igbo easily and Igbos also understand Ikwerre easily.
Then what is your argument all along.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by Nobody: 8:16am On Mar 30, 2010
presido1:

Then what is your argument all along.

It was the folks here that lacked understanding and thought I was Igbo bashing. They twisted my statements just to make my arguments invalid and make their lack of understanding a thing for richyblack and other illogically minded folks here to praise. Please kindly ask them where I said Ikwerres have Yoruba influence or where I said they are not Igbo,

igbo boy:

na here u come fok up, If u allude to the fact that we the ikwerres are igbo then what do you mean we can speak igbo (duh) and igbos understand ikwerre,

Its like saying yorubas can understand ijebu and ijebu can speak yoruba, WTF? They are one people,

Either you are too smart for your own good or your just plain daft

I'm done talking to you after this. We are talking about Ikwerres. There are other extractions of Igbo even in the heart of Igbo land that have other names but know they are Igbos just like we have Ijebus etc,  Igbos have Ikwerres etc,  And the Igbo language comes in different dialects but with a central Igbo dialect just like there is a central Yoruba dialect. Your lack of understanding is really annoying!!!! Go to verbal war with other folks dude leave me alone.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by RichyBlacK(m): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2010
9jaganja,

Take it easy, we're just pointing out the little flaw in your well-though out position. No need for name calling.
Re: I Am Not Igbo, I Am Ikwerre! by Nobody: 8:33am On Mar 30, 2010
RichyBlacK:

9jaganja,

Take it easy, we're just pointing out the little flaw in your well-though out position. No need for name calling.

You point out a flaw in anything I've said by quoting. Your flaws in finding the flaws in my simple statements just shows your lack of understanding. Point out the flaw by quoting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) / Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why Oba Of Benin Was Covering His Mouth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.