Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,023 members, 7,814,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (68684 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by abike12(f): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2017
This is serious
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by ekevwe(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2017
its not his fault. blame your bridesmaids who open for him..... I wonder why girls don't say NO these days.....

1 Like

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by pointstores(m): 5:43am On Dec 04, 2017
bloggers Don start
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by mrgreen4real(m): 5:45am On Dec 04, 2017
Sharp guy, bad friends
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by prospero15(m): 5:46am On Dec 04, 2017
SenorFax:
He's just sampling, while waiting for the real order. Forgive him, after all he didn't deny.

And pray for dry and dusty harmattan thunder on top those bridal bikes you call train. They will just raise hand on your wedding day if you allow them follow you go church, or worse, laugh to your face during thanksgiving. ��

lmao bridal bikes
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by emmyreb(f): 5:47am On Dec 04, 2017
We all deserve forgiveness, you have your past so as he. You got aware of the news doesn't mean he's that bad, those 3 bridal train get the shame jorh, let them mock you but them you got the ring...... free advice, carry on with the marriage and prepare for the worst which might not be disclose to you.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by mekstaniac(m): 5:48am On Dec 04, 2017
Marry him my dear. Most men cheat so all you gotta do is pray God changes him
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Daeylar(f): 5:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Nigerian men
Doing what they do best, undecided

Hypocrital misogynistic beings,
See calm suggestions telling the woman not to leave,
No insults for the man as usual, (except from few posters) some even praising him and insulting the bridesmaids while giving excuses for the man(just imagine undecided undecided ) insulting the wife, saying she must have been a runs girl, and as usual their favourite mantra, men cheat undecided

Imagine if it was the woman who cheated, and whose family gave her husband to be land and other gifts undecided

We would have seen all manner of insults on this thread, women are hoes, oloshos and the rest foolishness their stupid useless selves exhibit when the woman is the one wrong.
Mtcheww.

As for the bride to be. You know what to do, let that man and your bridesmaids go,
Cut them off from your life completely,

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Royaldave200(m): 5:51am On Dec 04, 2017
Daboomb:

There is ALWAYS A PRICE to pay!
You can chose what you value most but l suspect that you wont want to giveup on all those millions, lands, car, e.t.c grin grin

Sleeping with your friends does not mean he dont love you, men are not emotionally attached to who they phuck, to them, its just an act of "adventure and conquer".
You can leave him but the next poor guy you meet, wil also phuck two of your neighbour, so what is the difference? grin
I even suspect one of your bridesmaid (that you are not mad at), is secretly 'fasting and praying' that you will call off the marraige so she can just step-in and become the new, official wife.
undecided undecided

And the next guy might not be as rich as the current... So baby girl think twice. grin
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by LordIsaac(m): 5:52am On Dec 04, 2017
emeralddayo:
Baby girl, call off the wedding irrespective of what your family members are saying, your happiness is key, not theirs. Besides, money isn't everything (and you already got enough to enjoy life without him) don't bother about what people would say, cos people will definitely say worse if you go ahead with the wedding and later have ish(many will call you a gold digger)as it might later be obvious to all you married him for his money.
And about your so called friends....hmmmm,I have no idea what to say, if possible ignore. Them, cut them off without giving them reasons why.
your marriage is supposed to be built on trust, but now you might never trust him again, don't wait until you get infected with incurable sexually diseases before you know you ought not to marry him
#myown2cent
No better reply to her woes than yours. Except heaven vetoes on his personality, nothing will stop history from repeating itself!

2 Likes

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by mrgreen4real(m): 5:56am On Dec 04, 2017
Kai!
that nigger bad oooo!
slept with 3 bride's maids.
slept with other friends not included in bridal train
slept with 3 + X friends.
Cheating is among his hobbies

2 Likes

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:56am On Dec 04, 2017
bunch of hypocrite women who are quick to go after one person and not the other....her man AND the so called friends who gladly cheated with her man should be gone from her life. get rid of the bridesmaids FROM YOUR LIFE! get rid of that demon you were about to marry FROM YOUR LIFE!

any woman who knowingly go ahead to marry a confirmed deceitful disrespectful man is highly deluded, and probably deserve all the misery she is gonna get in that union.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 04, 2017
He's such a great guy...dono why he should get married at all angry

1 Like

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by opomulero101(m): 6:02am On Dec 04, 2017
You know ur conscience is tellin u NO, But d plenty money in ur acct is makin u to have a rethink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Nobody: 6:04am On Dec 04, 2017
Your husband to be is a Dog and a shameless person, especially your friends, am assuming you're gonna cut them off, I'd like to advise you to say leave, but it's a known fact that women want financial security and the fact he is rich is another reason why you are considering trust me, if it were some average guy you'd be out of the picture. My advice is a waste of time, I will just say do what you want to. Remember money can't buy happiness...........................but it can buy alot of things to make you happy, who the hell came up with that dumb quote seriously undecided

2 Likes

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by jaychubi: 6:05am On Dec 04, 2017
Priscy01:
Joro shared a yet shocking story of a bride-to-be who is currently in a dilemma and needs advise from matured minds.

She revealed her fiance is from a rich family, and she has gotten gifts from his family… But the problem is he has slept with 3 of her bridesmaids..

Read her story below:
“This is concise as I’m too distraught to type. I’m meant to get married soon. My fiancee is from a rich family. His fam bought me a car, land amongst other things for wedding gift.”

“As at today I have millions in my account from wedding money as gift. He was dreamy to me. My all. But I’m in a quandary now. I don’t know if I should go ahead with the wedding. My family thinks I should. I realize people change when they see money.”

“I realize people change when they see money. My family doesn’t care about the cheating because they know I’ll be financially secure. Cutting the story short.”

“I found out my fiancee has slept with 3 of my friends on my bridal train. I saw this in a text he was sending to his friends and bragging. I’m so ripped apart. I can’t eat or sleep.”

“I confronted him and I said I needed time to rethink. He has been crying. I love my girls but I’m not mad at them. Is it weird I’m mad at him alone. He sleep with them all while we were dating. Please public opinion matters.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/found-out-my-he-has-slept-with-3-of-my.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

D dude is rich abi then marry n stop blabbing b4 he settles for one of ur frnds n u regret forever,after all u n ur family only cares for d money.

U already have car n land jst BC u ve punny u see money is talking

NB: with money u will hardly see a man dt will be faithful n any woman can be laid once money is involved.

Pls dnt blame ur frnds BC money is involved jst 100k each in their account n they will even offer him anal sex.

Marry ur rich dude but u will pay d price of the massive infidelity ahead but d money will swip ur tears jst like ur family told u.

If he was poor or struggling or even middle class I for advice u to dump him but dude is rich. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by abraham579: 6:10am On Dec 04, 2017
[/color]
cruchenutii:

okay, if you were the lady. what will you do?

Biko, let her go ahead with the marriage oh. don't put sand in her garri.

if i were the lady, what i will do is what maryam sanda did. Stab! Stab! Stab! The idiot countless times. [color=#990000]
cruchenutii:

if i were the lady, what i will do is what maryam sanda did. Stab! Stab! Stab! The idiot countless times.
cruchenutii:

if i were the lady, what i will do is what maryam sanda did. Stab! Stab! Stab! The idiot countless times.
cruchenutii:

cruchenutii:

cruchenutii:

cruchenutii:

cruchenutii:

cruchenutii:

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Welcomme: 6:13am On Dec 04, 2017
Wedding party
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by oselydia(f): 6:14am On Dec 04, 2017
Priscy01:
Joro shared a yet shocking story of a bride-to-be who is currently in a dilemma and needs advise from matured minds.

She revealed her fiance is from a rich family, and she has gotten gifts from his family… But the problem is he has slept with 3 of her bridesmaids..

Read her story below:
“This is concise as I’m too distraught to type. I’m meant to get married soon. My fiancee is from a rich family. His fam bought me a car, land amongst other things for wedding gift.”

“As at today I have millions in my account from wedding money as gift. He was dreamy to me. My all. But I’m in a quandary now. I don’t know if I should go ahead with the wedding. My family thinks I should. I realize people change when they see money.”

“I realize people change when they see money. My family doesn’t care about the cheating because they know I’ll be financially secure. Cutting the story short.”

“I found out my fiancee has slept with 3 of my friends on my bridal train. I saw this in a text he was sending to his friends and bragging. I’m so ripped apart. I can’t eat or sleep.”

“I confronted him and I said I needed time to rethink. He has been crying. I love my girls but I’m not mad at them. Is it weird I’m mad at him alone. He sleep with them all while we were dating. Please public opinion matters.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/found-out-my-he-has-slept-with-3-of-my.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
I think u should go on with the wedding if u still love him, because if you don't, one out of those frds of ur's will. And later u start regretting
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by handsomeyinka(m): 6:15am On Dec 04, 2017
Grooms father in-law right now

1 Like

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by galadima77(m): 6:17am On Dec 04, 2017
cruchenutii:
There is nothing shocking about this story Joro.

Because you are reflection of your friends who are all gold diggers that didn't mind as long as he gives them enough cash.

Both the bride & 2 ladies on bridal train are the same.

please go ahead & marry him. That's who you deserve.

very harsh though

1 Like

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by nothernstar: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2017
And would you swear he is the only man that have part your red sea since you met him. Or did he meet a virgin. You are angry cos you caught him what if yours is opened too what will happen. Carry on and found a way of healing the wound. Make him a changed man cos it's in your hands. Changing him is not by fighting him. But through love understanding and affection you will conquer. Those ladies are waiting by the side to take over if you slide. Tell them you have won. Don't throw in towel thinking outside is better. There is no saint in life even you. You might be worst if probed. The ball is in your hands.

1 Like

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Adeoba10(m): 6:18am On Dec 04, 2017
duduade:
He is also man na... Trying his powress... A beg move on and forget that incident... Just have it at the back of your mind that might sleep with your sisters and house helps
Me b wan ask whether dem get dog....
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by AdolfHitlerxXx: 6:19am On Dec 04, 2017
fakeprophet:
joro u can lie for Africa, I have watched this movie before

pointstores:
bloggers Don start

I am shocked people are making "serious" comments on a Joro Tale by the Moonlight.

His stupid stories never ever make sense. So easy to spot how fake they are

1 Like

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by tizzle(m): 6:19am On Dec 04, 2017
he doesn't have grooms men
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Martin0(m): 6:20am On Dec 04, 2017
"Cheating in a relationship requires an honest assessment of the relationship in order to figure out a next move. "If the cheating happens within the first couple of months of dating, it’s not really cheating — it’s playing the field." That may be true, but if you are with someone new and you discussed being monogamous and you find out they're seeing other people, it's probably best to walk away.
If it happens in year 10 of a 10-year marriage with children, or just in a long-term, committed relationship in general, "there’s a lot at stake and walking away should be a last resort — unless this isn’t the first time that the cheating has occurred. Cheating doesn’t happen in a vacuum, and it’s crucial to be honest about your part in the relationship, "It’s easy to play victim, but more often than not, the cheating happened because the cheater felt neglected or mistreated or not valued. That doesn’t excuse that person’s behavior, but it explains it, and it shows that the cheating was a symptom, not the main problem." From there, you can decide what to do next.
Anymore question?

2 Likes

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Quality20(m): 6:23am On Dec 04, 2017
d story could b true or not? Anyway that's d society we live in; ladies who ordinarily have no business being whores turn whores overnight in d presence of excessive riches,class,position and other worldly glitters
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by darediamond(m): 6:24am On Dec 04, 2017
emeralddayo:
Baby girl, call off the wedding irrespective of what your family members are saying, your happiness is key, not theirs. Besides, money isn't everything (and you already got enough to enjoy life without him) don't bother about what people would say, cos people will definitely say worse if you go ahead with the wedding and later have ish(many will call you a gold digger)as it might later be obvious to all you married him for his money.
And about your so called friends....hmmmm,I have no idea what to say, if possible ignore. Them, cut them off without giving them reasons why.
your marriage is supposed to be built on trust, but now you might never trust him again, don't wait until you get infected with incurable sexually diseases before you know you ought not to marry him
#myown2cent
OP, OOOOOP, hmmm ! How many ears have you?
Hmm, listen to what is said above and think ooo. Think ooo.
If you marry that less of man who is hussy to be ( God forbid), subtract HAPPINES FROM YOUR MARIYAL LIFE!!!!
Being a Man is not only about money, it is about Discipline in all ramifications.

1 Like

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Martin0(m): 6:25am On Dec 04, 2017
Daeylar:
Nigerian men (not all)
Doing what they do best, undecided

Hypocrital misogynistic beings,
See calm suggestions telling the woman not to leave,
No insults for the man as usual, (except from few posters) some even praising him and insulting the bridesmaids(just imagine undecided undecided ) and as usual their favourite mantra, men cheat undecided

Imagine if it was the woman who cheated, and whose family gave her husband-to-be land and other gifts undecided

We would have seen all manner of insults on this thread, women are hoes, oloshos and the rest foolishness their stupid selves exhibit when the woman is the one wrong.
Mtcheww.

Hay Daeylar what wrong
Are you still mad at me? Thought we were friends?

See this your anger towards me should end please,please just end it calm down..

You are lady remember I don't expect you to just go crazy on me like that!

Ok fine I agree to what u said the last time..
Please it's ok..
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Owolabeey003: 6:25am On Dec 04, 2017
The nigga can no longer control is cucumber anymore...chai,dia ris God oooo
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by agrovick(m): 6:27am On Dec 04, 2017
The man is the true definition of El Fenomeno

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Beautiful African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.