Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,949 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

“I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” (68670 Views)

Meet Abena Ghanabah Who Has Slept With 700 Men, 27 Ghanaian Celebrities / "My Fiancée Called Off Our Wedding, Dumped Me For A Military Man She Just Met" / Kenyan Man Parades All The Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Xisnin(m): 9:27am On Dec 04, 2017
missyadorable:
That's not strange.

Most Men sleep with their fiancee's or wives' friends
That's the reason smart women don't let their friends get famzy with their men.
Same reason, reasonable women don't advertise their men on social media.

In this case,you are just 1 of the few ladies to find out.
The guy is not remorseful,he will continue to fvck ur friends after the marriage.He is rich and women don't care as long as a man has the money,they will fall for him.

The choice is yours.

Meanwhile,whats the function/duty of bride maids?
I didn't have them during my wedding

Why making up stats?
How do you know most men sleep with their wive's friends?
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Nobody: 9:30am On Dec 04, 2017
Its in the nature of man to cheat and only the fear of God can help control it.Since he loves you and has chosen you out of many i think you should continue. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.If you should cut off the wedding,the new man you may want to marry could be worse.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by delugajackson: 9:40am On Dec 04, 2017
All in all, there are people who don't believe these kind of stories.

People like me. Who's with me?
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by niyot124: 9:41am On Dec 04, 2017
M
missyadorable:
That's not strange.

Most Men sleep with their fiancee's or wives' friends
That's the reason smart women don't let their friends get famzy with their men.
Same reason, reasonable women don't advertise their men on social media.

In this case,you are just 1 of the few ladies to find out.
The guy is not remorseful,he will continue to fvck ur friends after the marriage.He is rich and women don't care as long as a man has the money,they will fall for him.

The choice is yours.

Meanwhile,whats the function/duty of bride maids?
I didn't have them during my wedding

You mean you only had the chief bridesmaid and the little bride?
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by olatunji390(m): 9:52am On Dec 04, 2017
I don't know if u will like to cry in a keke or a full air conditioner SUV. It's up to u
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Heshei: 10:07am On Dec 04, 2017
You highlighted some very serious points here.
But what is bad is bad.

The guy should write a writing agreement that once he has been found of doing such in the marriage, then the lady can do what she feels is the best decision that will protect her values and future.

Daboomb:

There is ALWAYS A PRICE to pay!
You can chose what you value most but l suspect that you wont want to giveup on all those millions, lands, car, e.t.c grin grin

Sleeping with your friends does not mean he dont love you, men are not emotionally attached to who they phuck, to them, its just an act of "adventure and conquer".
You can leave him but the next poor guy you meet, wil also phuck two of your neighbour, so what is the difference? grin
I even suspect one of your bridesmaid (that you are not mad at), is secretly 'fasting and praying' that you will call off the marraige so she can just step-in and become the new, official wife.
undecided undecided
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Omooniya1: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2017
please continue oooh...... it happen when you and him are dating by then he was still doing sampling and from the sampling he found u worthy among the crowd........atleast you too have a past or are u a virgin? ......don't do something you will regret later don't blame yourself..... may be self the guy is having extra tyre... immediately the original tyre busted...extra is dere as a reserved oooh
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 04, 2017
pweetiedee:

Let's say u found out your fiancee has slept with three of your groomsmen, what will you do?

Thanks for your question ma, but its not possible. Reason is I'm the average of every 5 friends I have. If they sleep with my fiancee, that must mean we (as group of friends) do that as useless irresponsible set of young adults. But God forbid that I am like that, so therefore I can't have such friends.

Once i'm dating a lady, First thing is I introduce her to my friends & clearly let them know that she is off the market. Even my friends Ex is not nearable. It's the Guy code. No one breaks it.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by missyadorable(f): 11:14am On Dec 04, 2017
niyot124:
M

You mean you only had the chief bridesmaid and the little bride?

Yes. I had only the chief bridesmaid and little bride because I understood their duty.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by missyadorable(f): 11:15am On Dec 04, 2017
cruchenutii:

So how did you do yours then? I thought its suppose to be mandatory. The bridal train, the best man etc Those things are suppose to go hand in hand i guess.

It's not mandatory.I had only 1 lady to assist..A chief bridesmaid.
I have never been party to strings of ladies lining up in the name of bridal train
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by niyot124: 11:22am On Dec 04, 2017
missyadorable:

Yes. I had only the chief bridesmaid and little bride because I understood their duty.

Interesting. Recently I had thoughts about that too. Bridal train is not entirely important so long you have the most important two(little bride, chief bridesmaid).
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by profmallor: 11:34am On Dec 04, 2017
if he wasn't rich, the answer would have being simple, but cause of greed you want to stay. You will pay for it in ways money can never compensate for
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by joewinson: 12:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
See who is talking, you are not different from them girls, you are just lucky ni... Go with the flow. You are the winner here. wink wink
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Bimpe29: 12:43pm On Dec 04, 2017
Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are.

2 Likes

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by FlawlessKizito(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2017
sad[color=#990000][/color] grin
jamariwolf:
gold diggers. I must get money for this life and fvck all you hoes.
back to topic, Marry him for his money and be fvcking his friends behind him. perfect
grin
jamariwolf:
back to topic, Marry him for his money and be fvcking his friends behind him. perfect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by chibuike65: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
Come into me and I will give you........
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2017
Daboomb:

I even suspect one of your bridesmaid (that you are not mad at), is secretly 'fasting and praying' that you will call off the marraige so she can just step-in and become the new, official wife.[/b] undecided undecided

Maybe this is what happened. I'm just seeing this LOL. Thats why we all need fervent prayers all the time LOL
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by newslifeop: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2017
Oh
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by nairanaira12: 1:53pm On Dec 04, 2017
obowunmi:
If a man doesn't communicate to you that he is polyamorous or polygamous

Then cheating is a form of emotional abuse.

A growing number of Nigerian men have suffer from sex addiction. They have no self control.

And a growing number of women have made it their life vows to subtly lure men into illicit sex by wearing tempting dresses as if they are looking for dick everywhere they go.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by sweetilicious(f): 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2017
cruchenutii:
There is nothing shocking about this story Joro.

Because you are reflection of your friends who are all gold diggers that didn't mind as long as he gives them enough cash.

Both the bride & 3 ladies on bridal train are the same.

please go ahead & marry him. That's who you deserve.
This is harsh.She doesn't deserve this.

1 Like

Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by sweetilicious(f): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2017
jamariwolf:
You are not serious.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
sweetilicious:
This is harsh.She doesn't deserve this.

Ok, so what do u think she deserves?
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by sylve11: 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
cruchenutii:
There is nothing shocking about this story Joro.

Because you are reflection of your friends who are all gold diggers that didn't mind as long as he gives them enough cash.

Both the bride & 3 ladies on bridal train are the same.

please go ahead & marry him. That's who you deserve.

grin grin cool
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 04, 2017
Priscy01:
Joro shared a yet shocking story of a bride-to-be who is currently in a dilemma and needs advise from matured minds.

She revealed her fiance is from a rich family, and she has gotten gifts from his family… But the problem is he has slept with 3 of her bridesmaids..

Read her story below:
“This is concise as I’m too distraught to type. I’m meant to get married soon. My fiancee is from a rich family. His fam bought me a car, land amongst other things for wedding gift.”

“As at today I have millions in my account from wedding money as gift. He was dreamy to me. My all. But I’m in a quandary now. I don’t know if I should go ahead with the wedding. My family thinks I should. I realize people change when they see money.”

“I realize people change when they see money. My family doesn’t care about the cheating because they know I’ll be financially secure. Cutting the story short.”

“I found out my fiancee has slept with 3 of my friends on my bridal train. I saw this in a text he was sending to his friends and bragging. I’m so ripped apart. I can’t eat or sleep.”

“I confronted him and I said I needed time to rethink. He has been crying. I love my girls but I’m not mad at them. Is it weird I’m mad at him alone. He sleep with them all while we were dating. Please public opinion matters.”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/found-out-my-he-has-slept-with-3-of-my.html

Next time be more useful to urslf n stop trying to FIND OUT.
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by shugamummy: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2018
Re: “I Found Out My He Has Slept With 3 Of My Bridesmaids Few Days To Our Wedding” by Kirgyakos(m): 1:10pm On Jan 12, 2018
jamariwolf:
Marry him for his money and be fvcking his friends behind him. perfect
Brilliant idea
where did u study?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

White Girls Dating Nigerian Men / "Stingy Women Association Of Nigeria" Launched To Counter The Men's Version / Beautiful African Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.