Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines (18889 Views)

‘I See Nigeria Split Into 5 Countries’ - Says Prophet Ignis Iribhogbe / Nigerians, Do U Want Nigeria Split Into Two Halfs Or United?? / Should Nigeria Split Up? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by CILondon: 2:26am On Apr 04, 2010
Me sef:

Exactly my view. Thats what people like tenzor777 refused to understand. Our foundation as a country is faulty and needs to be re-built even if it means all ethic groups go their seperate ways.

I agree with you - but I fear Ojukwu blew our one and only chance. You see, what Ojukwu tried to achieve was right but they way he went about it was completely wrong. He should have held a REFERENDUM for the entire area that he called "Biafra" and allowed each of the various districts within this Biafra to vote on whether they wanted to be part of Biafra or would rather prefer to remain with Nigeria.
Instead he tried to force non-igbo tribes (such as Ijaw) to be part of Biafra against their will. If Ojukwu had given the Biafran area the referendum the following would have happened:
1) The Ijaws would have probably voted to remain with Nigeria rather than be part of Biafra - which is perfectly fine as they are entitled to make that choice. And because they are being allowed to remain with Nigeria (opt out of Biafra) they would not have felt the need to spill their blood fighting against Biafra. They would have stayed neutral because they were not being forced to join Biafra. But because Ojukwu was trying to force them to join Biafra against their will, they had no choice but to fight. So Ojukwu just made himself one very powerful enemy when there was no need to.
And they still resent Igbos for this till this very day.

2) With a referendum, only those districts that vote to be part of Biafra with at least a 66% YES vote would be allowed to join Biafra. That would have given the Biafran cause a lot of democratic clout and credibility in the eyes of the western super-powers such as USA, UK, etc. Britain would not have been so keen to support Gowon with military weapons if Biafra had the democratic authority of the ballot box behind it. Britain has a reputation to protect and cannot afford to be seen as the suppressor of democracyand so they would not have given Gowon the military equipment and support.

But Ojukwu did not play his cards right and I fear that we may have lost the only chance we were ever going to have.
sad
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Onlytruth(m): 2:51am On Apr 04, 2010
^^^

Could very well happen but I don't think it would have stopped Igbos leaving Nigeria. And if we succeeded in leaving Nigeria in 1967, we would today be saying a huge "I told you so" to all who didn't join Biafra. You think the Igbo spirit dies easily? By now Biafra would be like Hong Kong, keeping all the Chinese, Vietmanese, Thais and Loasians (Nigerians) out of our clean and decent cities. It would also be the most industrialized and democratic African country.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Onlytruth(m): 2:53am On Apr 04, 2010
In fact I challenge Nigeria to let only Igboland leave even today, let's see what will happen within 20 years. cool
Just Igboland only. I challenge Nigeria to let us leave! cool
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by CILondon: 3:02am On Apr 04, 2010
Onlytruth:

^^^

Could very well happen but I don't think it would have stopped Igbos leaving Nigeria. And if we succeeded in leaving Nigeria in 1967, we would today be saying a huge "I told you so" to all who didn't join Biafra. You think the Igbo spirit dies easily? By now Biafra would be like Hong Kong, keeping all the Chinese, Vietmanese, Thais and Loasians (Nigerians) out of our clean and decent cities. It would also be the most industrialized and democratic African country.

Only Truth
Read my answer again. I am agreeing with you.

I think Biafra WOULD HAVE SUCEEDED if Ojukwu had held a referendum. The Igbos would have voted 99.999% to join, and the Ikwerre vote and Calabar vote would also have been very high too - probably in the high 70s/80s. Don't forget there was a lot of pogrom going on in the north where Igbos and other south-easterners were getting slaughtered and had to flee back to the south to save their lives.
So the YES vote would definitely have been overwhelming and Biafra would definitely be in existence today.
The ijaws would most likely have voted no, and so would not have been part of Biafra. That's ok - they are entitled to decide their own destiny.
And I do believe that Biafra would have easily been the most economically succesful country in all of Africa - not just west africa
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Onlytruth(m): 3:06am On Apr 04, 2010
^^^

Thank you for that. I know that is true!
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by CILondon: 3:08am On Apr 04, 2010
I started a thread about this called REFERENDUM - NIGERIA'S ONLY SOLUTION

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-425038.0.html
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by kenifeh(m): 10:31am On Apr 04, 2010
watch the video of the speech.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_PZ5fnGg1s
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Dede1(m): 2:04pm On Apr 04, 2010
CILondon:

Only Truth
Read my answer again. I am agreeing with you.

I think Biafra WOULD HAVE SUCEEDED if Ojukwu had held a referendum. The Igbos would have voted 99.999% to join, and the Ikwerre vote and Calabar vote would also have been very high too - probably in the high 70s/80s. Don't forget there was a lot of pogrom going on in the north where Igbos and other south-easterners were getting slaughtered and had to flee back to the south to save their lives.
So the YES vote would definitely have been overwhelming and Biafra would definitely be in existence today.
The ijaws would most likely have voted no, and so would not have been part of Biafra. That's ok - they are entitled to decide their own destiny.
And I do believe that Biafra would have easily been the most economically succesful country in all of Africa - not just west africa

The talk of referendum in 1967 eastern region borders on disingenuous and outright naiveté. The pogrom that took place in northern region was targeted against non-northerners in general and easterner in particular. The stories from the half-dead returnees dotted entire landscape of eastern region and they engendered unforeseen emotions.

It is wise to accuse Ojukwu of certain issues concerning how the war was handled but referendum is certainly not one of them. The government of eastern region was stacked up with the faces across ethnic groups that makeup the region. It must be recalled that it was an Ijo son from Yenegoa that gave the eastern region the name “Biafra”. Many Ijo boys from prominent families in the Ijo land fought the war on the Biafran side till the bitter end.

If Biafra had won the war, this cry of referendum or lack thereof would not have surfaced rather Ijo would have rightfully claimed the position of the Pastor that baptized the nascent country.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by ODIBABA1: 8:31pm On Apr 04, 2010
Dede1 Nwanne Chukwu gozie gi!
The question most be asked, did Ojukwu declare war against Nigeria? The eastern people assembly opted to draw a line for its people; cross this line, we will do our outmost best to defend you from Nigeria aggression. Was Ojukwu not only happening to be the military governor?
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by CILondon: 9:49pm On Apr 04, 2010
Dede1:

The talk of referendum in 1967 eastern region borders on disingenuous and outright naiveté. The pogrom that took place in northern region was targeted against non-northerners in general and easterner in particular. The stories from the half-dead returnees dotted entire landscape of eastern region and they engendered unforeseen emotions.

It is wise to accuse Ojukwu of certain issues concerning how the war was handled but referendum is certainly not one of them. The government of eastern region was stacked up with the faces across ethnic groups that makeup the region. It must be recalled that it was an Ijo son from Yenegoa that gave the eastern region the name “Biafra”. Many Ijo boys from prominent families in the Ijo land fought the war on the Biafran side till the bitter end.

If Biafra had won the war, this cry of referendum or lack thereof would not have surfaced rather Ijo would have rightfully claimed the position of the Pastor that baptized the nascent country.

Some Ijaws were in favour of Biafra and some were against it. It was therefore wrong to try and force all of them into Biafra without first seeking their wishes in the ballot box.

But the most important point of all, which you overlook is this:
WITH THE BACKING OF THE BALLOT BOX, OJUKWU AND BIAFRA WOULD HAVE BEEN UNTOUCHABLE. GOWON WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIGHT IT WITHOUT SEVERE CRITICISM FROM THE WESTERN POWERS AND BRITAIN WOULD CERTAINLY NOT HAVE ASSISTED GOWON WITH ANY MILITARY EQUIPMENT.

Nobody wants to be seen as the enemy of democracy!
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by ODIBABA1: 3:49am On Apr 05, 2010
CILONDON you have absolute right to your opinion, however, Ojukwu did not start any way; get my point! Perhaps you may need more information about Nigeria and the British government. That may help you comprehend what transpired then and still going on between Nigeria and Britain.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Dede1(m): 4:43am On Apr 05, 2010
CILondon:

Some Ijaws were in favour of Biafra and some were against it. It was therefore wrong to try and force all of them into Biafra without first seeking their wishes in the ballot box.

But the most important point of all, which you overlook is this:
WITH THE BACKING OF THE BALLOT BOX, OJUKWU AND BIAFRA WOULD HAVE BEEN UNTOUCHABLE. GOWON WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO FIGHT IT WITHOUT SEVERE CRITICISM FROM THE WESTERN POWERS AND BRITAIN WOULD CERTAINLY NOT HAVE ASSISTED GOWON WITH ANY MILITARY EQUIPMENT.

Nobody wants to be seen as the enemy of democracy!

You are entitled to your opinion regardless how twisted such opinion seems to hold but you do not have the same privilege to distort history. The slide of eastern region you have tried to uncover demands to know your state of mind. Nigeria was under military regime and all the four regions were under the stewardship of military governor. I hope people have not gone drunk on the phrase, “ballot box”.

As a result of the pogrom in northern Nigeria, unsuccessful coup by elements of soldiers from northern region of Nigerian army, trail of betrayals and political impasse between eastern region and Nigeria led by Gowon, Nigeria imposed unannounced and unforeseen war of attrition on eastern region.

When the Nigerian solders of eastern region were ordered to relocate to their region of origin, many rank and file of Ijo in Nigerian armed forces ran back to eastern region and this pitiful question of referendum or lack thereof never popped up. When the eastern region Ijo leaders and chiefs visited Ojukwu at Enugu in 1967 pledging their solidarity with then military governor, there was no iota of record that remotely depicted Ijo as a group demanding the exercise of referendum on any subject matter. One wonders what instigated this sudden love for the referencing of referendum in eastern region at this stage of the cesspit called Nigeria.

The war was fought and lost but an attempt to tweak the history in order to justify an exhibited fundamental flaw of a character is foolhardy.

1 Like

Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Eziachi: 1:42am On Apr 09, 2010
Meldrick:

Eziachi, I expected a brilliant response but I'm dissapointed now let me educate you on on what players in the international community consider before making hasty decisions like the one you are advocating for?

What are their gains and what do they tend to lose? Of course if the loses outweigh the gains they halt.
They will also consider those who might be behind a country like that Cameroon you called small.
Nigeria as a member of the UN cannot forcefully turn down the decision of ICJ because you should be sure bigger nations like America, France and your colonial masters Britain will not allow you chase out Cameroon against the ICJ decision.

You can't be wiser or more brutal than the General, Obasanjo but he understands diplomacy and realizes the fact that Africa is the centre piece of Nigeria's foreign policy. For this he displayed maturity and avoided the inevitable like a harsher and tougher version of what happened in 1967 - 1970. (Of course you will not forget in a hurry)

Thanks for your so called education, but reading from you so far indicates that you might need the education or medication more than I do. Why do Nigeria need to go to ICJ knowing who is behind Cameroon according to your logic?
What do you call a turkey that accept to organise a Christmas party, knowing that such a party will bring his life to a violent end, but enjoyment and merry for others?

ICJ and UN has passed more 100 judgements/resolutions directing that Israel go back to the original boundary before the 6 days war of the 70s and till this day, Israel hasn’t moved an inch or listen to anyone, instead she is building new settlements in the occupied Palestinian lands and beyond.

Nigeria don’t have to obey ICJ or anybody, and no one will come from anywhere and tell you where you come from and where you belong.
People like you and your sycophant leaders doesn’t waste time in calling yourself the giant of Africa and then an issue came up for the giant to showcase his giant status, all we saw was an action of a wimp of a small ant.

United Kingdom went all the way to South America and fought a bloody war with Argentina over Falkland in the 80s because of few British bloods still occupying the land that rightly belongs to the Argentines. But in your case you handed over ancestral Bakassi people just like that because you are obeying ICJ and then had the gut to say that Nigeria is indivisible.
I think you need reality check.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by diobi: 3:08am On Apr 09, 2010
Eziachi:

Thanks for your so called education, but reading from you so far indicates that you might need the education or medication more than I do. Why do Nigeria need to go to ICJ knowing who is behind Cameroon according to your logic?
What do you call a turkey that accept to organise a Christmas party, knowing that such a party will bring his life to a violent end, but enjoyment and merry for others?

ICJ and UN has passed more 100 judgements/resolutions directing that Israel go back to the original boundary before the 6 days war of the 70s and till this day, Israel hasn’t moved an inch or listen to anyone, instead she is building new settlements in the occupied Palestinian lands and beyond.

Nigeria don’t have to obey ICJ or anybody, and no one will come from anywhere and tell you where you come from and where you belong.
People like you and your sycophant leaders doesn’t waste time in calling yourself the giant of Africa and then an issue came up for the giant to showcase his giant status, all we saw was an action of a wimp of a small ant.

United Kingdom went all the way to South America and fought a bloody war with Argentina over Falkland in the 80s because of few British bloods still occupying the land that rightly belongs to the Argentines. But in your case you handed over ancestral Bakassi people just like that because you are obeying ICJ and then had the gut to say that Nigeria is indivisible.
I think you need reality check.

Where are all those idiots saying that Nigeria is indivisible. Nigeria is very very divisible and it has already happened. All I need next is to get support from Libya and China and I will carve that country into any shape I want. Anyone try any nonsense I will reduce their land to ashes!
i thought i could fight to keep Nigeria one, but only a fool will do that.
nigeria cowardly sold Bakassi to cameroun. Next cameroun will claim calabar land. useless country.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Litmus: 8:49am On Apr 09, 2010
In retrospect, this entire argument is pointless. Gadafi is a madman not to be taken seriously and there will always be separatists no matter what one does. Even in heaven, there was a separatist movement, which was why god created the earth and banished the devil and his minions to it. There are separatists movements all over the world here is a list of some of those:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_autonomist_and_secessionist_movements

Even in America:

http://www.overmorgen.com/weblog/2009/01/07/usa_breakup.php
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Eziachi: 10:52pm On Apr 09, 2010
nex:

For those who have been calling for the split up of Nigeria, I will tell you that when a mad man supports your point of view, then it's time to start thinking straight.

Before Ghaddafi made this statement, several quarters had already confirmed him as a mad man. Ghaddafi has a plan to rule the whole of Africa as a king. Since the mid 1990s Nigeria has been the main obstacle to that plan. THE MAN IS MAD!!! How can one same man be calling for the unity of the entire Africa as one country under his rulership, then the very same man is calling for the splitting up of Nigeria? We all saw him at the Arab League where he attacked the King of Saudi Arabia and claimed that he was the King of Kings of African Nations simply because he was made the Chairman of the AU.

Most Nigerians think within the four walls of their bedrooms.

Have you all forgotten that Asari Dokubo was sponsored by Ghaddafi to receive training in terrorist camps in Libya?

Is it not possible that now when Ghaddafi has seen that the Niger-Delta conflict has ended, he's hoping for a new conflict in Nigeria?

I'm really amazed that people really think that 150 million people splitting up 920,000 km2 of land will not cause the greatest conflict the earth has ever seen.

Look at the Ezza and Ezillo people in Ebonyi state, they are not fighting because they want to form their own individual nations, they are fighting for land.

There is no Lebensraum in Nigeria so the people will continue to either travel out or fight. Imagine telling the Fulani cattle rearers that they need a visa and a payment of import tax to bring down their cattle and feed them in the South during the harmattan. Then we'll all know what really cause the Uthman Dan Fodio Jihad.

I don't think you understood the argument, no one is calling on you or your people to leave Nigeria. You can stay as much as you like but don't force others to stay with you as that has been the basis of the whole problem with the Nigerian marriage.

There is no need pissing yourself now, when the time comes, vote and encourage your people too to vote to maintain one Nigeria and let those that want out go their ways in peace. If they are to comes back later begging you to let them back into your paradise, just kindly kick their backside and tell them to go to hell.
Where the heck where you when the ancient people of Bakassi was parcelled and handed over to Cameroon? Where was the apostles of indivicible one Nigeria? Or was it just when it suits?
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Eziachi: 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2010
nex:

For those who have been calling for the split up of Nigeria, I will tell you that when a mad man supports your point of view, then it's time to start thinking straight.

Before Ghaddafi made this statement, several quarters had already confirmed him as a mad man. Ghaddafi has a plan to rule the whole of Africa as a king. Since the mid 1990s Nigeria has been the main obstacle to that plan. THE MAN IS MAD!!! How can one same man be calling for the unity of the entire Africa as one country under his rulership, then the very same man is calling for the splitting up of Nigeria? We all saw him at the Arab League where he attacked the King of Saudi Arabia and claimed that he was the King of Kings of African Nations simply because he was made the Chairman of the AU.

Most Nigerians think within the four walls of their bedrooms.

Have you all forgotten that Asari Dokubo was sponsored by Ghaddafi to receive training in terrorist camps in Libya?

Is it not possible that now when Ghaddafi has seen that the Niger-Delta conflict has ended, he's hoping for a new conflict in Nigeria?

I'm really amazed that people really think that 150 million people splitting up 920,000 km2 of land will not cause the greatest conflict the earth has ever seen.

Look at the Ezza and Ezillo people in Ebonyi state, they are not fighting because they want to form their own individual nations, they are fighting for land.

There is no Lebensraum in Nigeria so the people will continue to either travel out or fight. Imagine telling the Fulani cattle rearers that they need a visa and a payment of import tax to bring down their cattle and feed them in the South during the harmattan. Then we'll all know what really cause the Uthman Dan Fodio Jihad.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 10, 2010
^^
There will be no unilateral movement of any section or region out of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Such a thing is entirely non-negotiable.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Dede1(m): 1:02pm On Apr 10, 2010
tensor777:

^^
There will be no unilateral movement of any section or region out of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Such a thing is entirely non-negotiable.

It is either you are daft ignorant or still leaving in the 1960s. You are nobody of reckonable character or ability to make such an audacious proclamation.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Onlytruth(m): 5:08pm On Apr 10, 2010
tensor777:

^^

I have a question for you on that: If the north decides to secede from Nigeria today, who would or even can stop them?

Folks like you always assume that a seceding section must be from the south, especially the east because you know of the injustices against easterners .

Let me tell you, the north can secede anytime from Nigeria because it has the military muscle (installations and men) to do anything it wants with Nigeria.  They are not seceding yet because they are in Nigeria on their terms. The day that changes, they can still secede.
All it takes for your statement to be entirely fooolish is to balance that somehow. In this day and age, the world is fluid. All you really need is the international connections. There are millions of Igbos outside Nigeria today.

Continued Igbo marginalization in Nigeria is one of the things I know that will certainly lead to Nigeria's disintegration . Mark my word on that.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Abagworo(m): 5:50pm On Apr 10, 2010
some notions need little correction.biafra was not an igbo thing.many igbos were not in support of seccession.many igbos fought the war in self defence against perceived massacre by the rest of nigeria.most igbo groups and other easterners that opted out of the war did so because of offer from the federal side either by giving them a state or assuring them of not being massacred.they therefore saw the war as needless.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Onlytruth(m): 6:02pm On Apr 10, 2010
Of course Biafra was NOT an Igbo thing. It was an Eastern thing. That does not mean that all secessions must be in the context of a "Biafra". Nothing is cast on iron. Most Igbo these days talk of a different secession model if things don't change for them in Nigeria.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by ODIBABA1: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2010
Dede1, na you biko! Tensor777 is complete slowpoke.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by ODIBABA1: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2010
Abagworo,
Its better you come out from the closet! Those Igbo who chose to stay or fight on Nigeria side are clear cut saboteurs, do you read my word?  I mean saboteurs. They have no reason to stay on the Nigeria side while their kiths and kin are been butchered like cows. The only thing that can save Nigeria from disintegration is good government and equal citizenship to all Nigerians; if not, be prepared for another war.
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by gflexzy: 12:06pm On Oct 17, 2011
if nigeria can't work together as a nation then let it divide. Pls pals i'o not a segregationist but it's just the fact. We've tried hard to live in unity but it's not just working. If God has destined us to live as one then we will but if HE hasn't,
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by AntiNigerian: 12:30am On Oct 17, 2023
13 years later, he was right unfortunately undecided

1 Like

Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 12:34am On Oct 17, 2023
Lazy hausa fulanis and yorubas don dey avoid Nigeria division since 2010. Can you imagine those bastardized morons doing everything possible to to gum themselves with the great Igbos

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Yorubafather: 1:11am On Oct 17, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:
Lazy hausa fulanis and yorubas don dey avoid Nigeria division since 2010. Can you imagine those bastardized morons doing everything possible to to gum themselves with the great Igbos

Both Yoruba and Fulani can't survive without the Great Igbos

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by HenryWilliams(m): 6:07am On Oct 17, 2023
Yorubafather:

That's why igbos are littered all over the country.. like bed bugs.. economic migrants.. more than half the population found outside their enclave.. can only prosper in other regions except theirs .
All hail the "great' eboes
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 6:16am On Oct 17, 2023
HenryWilliams:

That's why igbos are littered all over the country.. like bed bugs.. economic migrants.. more than half the population found outside their enclave.. can only prosper in other regions except theirs .
All hail the "great' eboes

Migrate to other regions and prosper like the Igbos naw, instead of being a tenant to the Igbos in your own region grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Paraman: 7:10am On Oct 17, 2023
Yorubafather:

Igbos want to leave Nigeria but partake in our presidential election. It's only on top social media you people want biafra
Re: Gadaffi Again, Calls For Nigeria’s Split : Along Ethnic Lines by Paraman: 7:11am On Oct 17, 2023
SeunOsewaIsDiot:
Nobody send anybody for Nigeria. You can't deceive us with all this your propaganda.

You only want Biafra on social media but in reality, want an Igbo man to rule Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Licence And Plate Number Renewal Extended Till June 2014 / Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus / Many Bandits Surrender In Katsina, Zamfara As Soldiers Sustain Onslaught – DHQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.