Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,692 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics (58125 Views)

"Any Man Who Sleeps With Me Dies, 7 Gone Already, But I Need Sex"– Ghanaian Lady / "Nigerian Men In Nigeria Are Ugly" - UK-Based Lady (pics) / Guys With Big Joysticks Share Your Crazy Experience With A Lady (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Promismike(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Blood of God
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by no1madman(m): 10:37pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmm

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Iamtipsyy(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
M embarassedy slip cut ohhhh

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Tozara(m): 10:38pm On Dec 06, 2017
justscorchone:

Lesbian morse code abi
Ode. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by kushercain: 10:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Ain't ever gonna compare to D
Black is Beautiful
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Reggaeman88: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
As you are proud of your evil deeds also be proud of your future portion in hell.
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Obanaijacom: 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Nonsense!!!
So you want an award now abi?
The thunder wey go fire you dey do press up

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Charly68: 10:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Sick Girl..better go for deliverance to get rid of your demons..
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Coldfeets: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
How come I don't see so many (f) condemning her on this thread?

Hope it is not what I am thinking?
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by KingSango(m): 10:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
NEHLIVE:
have been able to convert over 3,000 women into lesbians - Ghanaian lady
A 45-year-old lesbian, Janet ofori, has revealed she has been able to convert more than 3,000 women and still counting to reach her target.
Ofori made the disclosure during a program on Adom TV. She said after mastering the lesbian act in Senior High School, she has been able to satisfy lots of rich single women and that she could sleep with about 10 women in a day.
According to her, some of her clients are ministers in government and MPs including some radio presenters. Ofori said lesbianism, as described by many Ghanaians as evil, is never stated anywhere in the bible.
She said, “Were you there, when God created Adam and Eve and you will come and tell me that, God made Adam and Eve to marry? And who says being a lesbian is wrong, show me where it is stated in the bible.”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-have-been-able-to-convert-over-3000-women-into-lesbians-ghanaian-lady

The only ones converting are children who later identify as homosexuals. Gays don't have long term relationships so they sleep with thousands of random strangers.

Learn more about the Pedophile Agenda:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by frankdGreat125: 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Congratulations for achieving evil
Remember that you will reap what ever thing u have done
Daughter of darkness u shall perish by sword if u don't repent

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by creatorsverse(m): 11:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
MissWrite:
The way people use words......like 'convert to', 'practice', or being 'into' lesbianism. Is it a religion or a cult? These 3,000 women aren't recruits or converts; she calls them her clients. They were probably already lesbians to begin with if they were patronizing madam. If she's doing if for a fee, she's simply a prostitute who caters to women. Nothing as exotic as the high-priestess of lesbianism.

And I fell in love with this post...... should I also send my fone number d way d other guy did
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Fuckadict(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
And I thought they said they were born that way.

No one is born gay you make your choices

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by donnaD(f): 11:07pm On Dec 06, 2017
agwu nwayi continue,the evil that men do lives with dem.ur people needs them collect the foolish ones so that we can know the wise ones.
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Positiveminds(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
MissWrite:

Thank you, sweetie. And I'm looking forward to it. kiss

I see somebody falling victim to some fast guys very soon.
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
Madam when did lesbianism become your religion? grin

People need to get educated ASAP
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by abfaceoff199: 11:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
The day of reckoning is coming very soon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2017
Gmm

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by famzing(m): 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Her village people has fried her brain. grin

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by obimath(m): 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Attention seekers,becAuse you have diary Were you are writing them. May God have mercy on your soul.
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Kbanka: 11:32pm On Dec 06, 2017
So there are up to 3000 women in ghana?
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Kbanka: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2017
KingSango:

The only ones converting are children who later identify as homosexuals. Gays don't have long term relationships so they sleep with thousands of random strangers.

Learn more about the Pedophile Agenda:

Are they dancing shoki?
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by KingSango(m): 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
Kbanka:

Are they dancing shoki?

I wouldn't believe they are shoki according to the definition but maybe the opposite. grin

But we digres.

Here's the truth:

1 Share

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Azor1(m): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2017
NEHLIVE:
A 45-year-old lesbian, Janet ofori, has revealed she has been able to convert more than 3,000 women and still counting to reach her target.
Ofori made the disclosure during a program on Adom TV. She said after mastering the lesbian act in Senior High School, she has been able to satisfy lots of rich single women and that she could sleep with about 10 women in a day.
According to her, some of her clients are ministers in government and MPs including some radio presenters. Ofori said lesbianism, as described by many Ghanaians as evil, is never stated anywhere in the bible.
She said, “Were you there, when God created Adam and Eve and you will come and tell me that, God made Adam and Eve to marry? And who says being a lesbian is wrong, show me where it is stated in the bible.”

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/i-have-been-able-to-convert-over-3000-women-into-lesbians-ghanaian-lady

you just need Jesus at this dispensation time.. this are formula for Antichrist, only paving way for hell
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by kontro(m): 12:00am On Dec 07, 2017
Woman to woman how he take da sweet
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by allstarcomic(m): 12:02am On Dec 07, 2017
And you are proud abi

Your hell fire is being made in Russia and guess what North Korea just joined hand.
Forget it you can not escape it.

Drive please lets go she is from Ghana.
I just rememeber they want to be famous by fire by force.
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Ghostmode2two(m): 12:23am On Dec 07, 2017
She should go and collect certificate of dumbness
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by opatzy(m): 12:33am On Dec 07, 2017
Lesbianism has turn to your own religion.... Weldone ma
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by SKILLFULT(m): 12:35am On Dec 07, 2017
OK... Dis one na python dance lipsrsealed
Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by Donjazzy12(m): 12:36am On Dec 07, 2017
NEHLIVE:

She just confirmed what I have known and be saying for many years. The single most important reason most girls are single now is lesbianism. Majority of our young girls are into it. They just date men because of money.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by 4koff: 12:38am On Dec 07, 2017
If it is not evil, why she come cover face?

1 Like

Re: I Have Been Able To Convert Over 3,000 Women Into Lesbians - Ghanaian Lady (Pics by habsydiamond(m): 12:42am On Dec 07, 2017
yeye woman...a pussy without a dick is a useless strongroom.....Una do dey rob pussy together....if Una no want dick...why Una dey use Love Machine...no be dick shape e get...some women sabi deceive demselves oooo. God Create man and woman not woman and woman....Na dick dey give women more brain oo if u no like dick that means u ve got no brain at all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See What This Woman Said About Ladies Who Give Mouth Action / The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) / A Nairalander Takes A Beautiful Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.