Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 (25221 Views)

BREAKING!!! Buhari Declares War On Niger Delta Militants; Deploys Troops To The / Boko Haram Carries Out First Attack On Niger Republic / Annkio Briggs Call On Niger Delta & Ndi-igbo To Break Away! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Beaf: 9:07pm On Apr 01, 2010
Sagamite:

Abeg, lets continue this earlier discussion. No run, abeg!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-421883.64.html#msg5807360

I would rather remain on topic. Thank you, but I'll not be getting as mentally tiny as you.

2.3 million British people have likely been convinced about the way things are run in Nigeria and yes, they don't bother much about the airy topics close to your heart like proper Pidgin English; they don't understand Pidgin English in the UK and the average British person doesn't know what the inside of a church looks like.
Shrimpy, the issue here is the politics in your country.

Now please can you address even one of these (they are all one topic)? Seriously, you can't be that mentally crippled? grin

[list]
[li]The underlying question was if Tobodo was the future (answered by the heroine packing back to 9ja to join him)[/li]
[li]Tobodo goal was to create a brand new country with true federalism as its bedrock[/li]
[li]MEND are true freedom fighters and heroes of the exploited and underpriviledged[/li]
[li]Govt was blowing up Western oil wells, so they could frighten the West off, sell to the Chinese and blame it on MEND[/li]
[li]Govt wanted to destroy MEND because they saw them as true freedom fighters who wanted to upset "business as usual"[/li]
[li]The govt represents criminality, exploitation, confusion, corruption, death and zero representation[/li]
[li]The govt and oil are separated from the people by armed men, tinted 4x4's and gated communities, luxury vs stark poverty, opulence vs hopelessness[/li]
[/list]

This is the politics section, not Pidgin English or church section. cool
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Sagamite(m): 9:16pm On Apr 01, 2010
Mugu, address this first

Abi why you run? You knew you were in for a battering since I got out my knife to slice you intellectually.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Sunofgod(m): 9:17pm On Apr 01, 2010
Kai,

shocked
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Sagamite(m): 9:23pm On Apr 01, 2010
Sun of god:

Kai,

shocked

I have always told the guy he is daft and he will never reach my intellectual level. I am sure I will dice him tonight after cutting him into shreds. He just does not have the brain to cope at my level.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Beaf: 9:29pm On Apr 01, 2010
Sagamite:

I have always told the guy he is daft and he will never reach my intellectual level. I am sure I will dice him tonight after cutting him into shreds. He just does not have the brain to cope at my level.

This topic is about Blood and Oil, not your intellect. Thats why I keep calling you a dunce and mental shrimp.
Can you tackle any of the points below? [size=14pt]Its not that hard and its on topic! Can you attempt just one of the points?[/size] grin . . .And none of them is about church or Pidgin English.

Beaf:

Mental shrimp, can you address any of these or is your brain just too little? grin grin grin grin grin

[list]
[li]The underlying question was if Tobodo was the future (answered by the heroine packing back to 9ja to join him)[/li]
[li]Tobodo goal was to create a brand new country with true federalism as its bedrock[/li]
[li]MEND are true freedom fighters and heroes of the exploited and underpriviledged[/li]
[li]Govt was blowing up Western oil wells, so they could frighten the West off, sell to the Chinese and blame it on MEND[/li]
[li]Govt wanted to destroy MEND because they saw them as true freedom fighters who wanted to upset "business as usual"[/li]
[li]The govt represents criminality, exploitation, confusion, corruption, death and zero representation[/li]
[li]The govt and oil are separated from the people by armed men, tinted 4x4's and gated communities, luxury vs stark poverty, opulence vs hopelessness[/li]
[/list]

This is the politics section, not Pidgin English or church section. cool
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Sauron1: 9:31pm On Apr 01, 2010
Jeeeez

What are you guys debating about?
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Sagamite(m): 9:37pm On Apr 01, 2010
Beaf:

This topic is about Blood and Oil, not your intellect. Thats why I keep calling you a dunce and mental shrimp.
Can you tackle any of the points below? [size=14pt]Its not that hard and its on topic! Can you attempt just one of the points?[/size] grin . . .And none of them is about church or Pidgin English.

You are a slowpoke, what is my business with your militancy? Why do you feel you are entitled to me discussing your point? Are you really that daft?

And what makes you think it is a slowpoke like you I would want to discuss his points? I prefer to ridicule you, it is more fun! grin
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 01, 2010
I guess you guys are well matched undecided
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Sagamite(m): 9:41pm On Apr 01, 2010
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Beaf: 9:46pm On Apr 01, 2010
Sagamite:

You are a slowpoke, what is my business with your militancy? Why do you feel you are entitled to me discussing your point? Are you really that daft?

And what makes you think it is a slowpoke like you I would want to discuss his points? I prefer to ridicule you, it is more fun!  grin

Shrimpy, thats what the topic is about. Didn't you realise? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Blood and Oil is about govt corruption, stack societal inequality, the resulting MEND militancy. . . But you might not realise this if you only have akamu between your ears sha. grin
Poor you! Its even hard for you to remain on topic.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Sagamite(m): 9:48pm On Apr 01, 2010
Beaf:

Shrimpy, thats what the topic is about. Didn't you realise? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Blood and Oil is about govt corruption, stack societal inequality, the resulting MEND militancy. . . But you might not see this if you only have akamu between your ears sha. grin

Abeg, lets continue this earlier discussion. No run, abeg!

Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Kilode1: 11:09pm On Apr 01, 2010
Apart from the very few but expected "over-dramatization" e.g airport Taxi that looks like a 1940's WW 2 relic smiley.
The drama is a very decent attempt at portraying what most discerning Nigerians already know; Our people are pawns in the hands of a very few greedy and evil overlords, regardless of tribe or language they all work together to strangle life and liberty out of our people.

Like someone noted earlier, I also find it very curious that this story has little or nothing to say about the the role of ethnic or tribal power play, a recurring theme in Nigerian social narratives. I guess the producers just don't want to cloud the story with that tired and overstressed reality. maybe, maybe not undecided

Good Drama, I hope they will screen it in Naija.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Sunofgod(m): 11:24pm On Apr 01, 2010
Personally, I think the BBC/Script Writers were right not to focus too much on the ethnic/regional issue's given the recent tension and killings in the country.

Nigerian's know what's what and can fill in the blanks.

For those arguing about trivial things such as -

- A lack of tribal marks on the actors,

- The pidgin English (broken) not being broken enough,

- The Yoruba man vs The Englsih Yoruba man vs The Cocunuts (Jamaicans)

- My tribe was not mentioned, etc

Please keep it up as it is entertaining to some spectators.

grin
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Beaf: 11:43pm On Apr 01, 2010
Sun of god:

Nigerian's know what's what and can fill in the blanks.

For those arguing about trivial things such as -

- A lack of tribal marks on the actors,

- The pidgin English (broken) not being broken enough,

- The Yoruba man vs The Englsih Yoruba man vs The Cocunuts (Jamaicans)

- My tribe was not mentioned, etc

Please keep it up as it is entertaining to some spectators.

grin

I'm not surprised, cos their leader (sagamite) got it just like this; grin grin grin grin
Nigerians must stand up and say no to oppression. cool

Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Sagamite(m): 11:02am On Apr 02, 2010
Dimwit Beaf, are you still on the run?
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by toladop(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2010
AngieFan:

Thanks Toladop! You are a star!
AngieFan:

Thanks Toladop! You are a star!
No wahalz, its a pleasure
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by cap28: 6:59pm On Apr 02, 2010
watched part 2 and started to see a few irritating things ie

casting of south africans with very obvious south african accents in the role of nigerians - i know whites think that all africans look and sound alike but would it be asking for too much to expect the director to either cast nigerians with nigerian accents in the relevant roles or at least get voice coaches for the british/south african ones so that they can sound halfway beleivable as nigerians. This is a bit like producing a film about the Biafran war and casting a nigerian with a hausa accent in the role of Ojukwu, this is what happens when foreigners tell your story on your behalf.  I agree with earlier posters, these are the sort of topics nollywood should be tackling but instead they choose to go down the route of mundane trash, perhaps they're terrified of receiving late night visits from the nigerian SSS.   

Alice's (the oil company spokesperson)  sudden transformation after listening to some speeches by Tobodo - not very beleivable , it takes a lot more than a radical militant speech to dislodge years of mental slavery - ive come across a few Alice's in my time and many of them actually think they are english despite having nigerian parents.  The Alice's of this world are actually content to turn a blind eye to the atrocities being committed against their own people as long as their own comfortable middle class lifestyles remain secure.  I just cant see someone who came from her background making such a spectacular u-turn on years of indoctrination instilled by a white supremacist system. 

You only have to look at the way she reacted when she was told the truth about how her father made his money  to see just how far removed from reality she is, she sees the world through the eyes of a white woman, she was trained to relate more to whites not her own people- she reminded me of Condoleeza Rice. 

I am a bit puzzled as to why the BBC well known for being a govt controlled agency have aired this drama, as the british govt are the  architects of the problem we have in nigeria today, they masterminded the handover of power to the northern oligarchy after independence, they armed and financed the nigerians against the Biafrans in order to retain their grasp on the oil fields in the delta and they ensured that  this oligarchy remain in power irrespective of how corrupt they were as long as britain's economic interests were served, therefore i wonder why they would want to expose their partners in crime. 

After all it was Shell who were behind the killing of Ken Saro Wiwa and other Ogoni people because they did not want anything to stand in the way of the billions of dollars in oil revenue which they were making at the expense of the nigerian people. It was also Shell who financed the massive procurement of arms from britain, israel , america and other predators to crush militant groups in the region, the british and american govts (in collaboration with the oil companies)  have even provided the nigerian govt with millions of dollars of loans to buy  helicopter gunships, unmanned drones, guns, you name it they've supplied it - for the sole purpose of crushing any group who decides to stop the pillage and plunder.   

Just like the De Beers diamond company who worked hand in hand with the aparthied govt of south africa in order to retain the status quo, Shell also works hand in hand with the corrupt nigerian govt to ensure that the nigerian people never benefit from the huge wealth that is generated from the oil revenue.   

I also think that they have zero respect for africans because, how do  you explain the environmental devastation in the delta ?- would Shell dream of causing this same  environmental devastation and pollution in saudi arabia, kuwait, qatar or bahrain, why the racist double standards?  Its funny how they keep quoting how much money has been squandered by the nigerian govt from oil revenue - but how about the billions of dollars  Shell has made from the niger delta in over 50  years of relentless exploitation, when you think of what they've made and compare this to the deplorable state of the niger delta towns what you see makes you want to weep. 

So why are the BBC being allowed to broadcast a film which is so critical of the nigerian govt ?-   i think that perhaps the british may have fallen out of love with the nigerian oligarchy over oil licencing - i hear China were offering more money for these licences than either the british or americans were prepared to pay, and of course the greedy nigerian govt will always go where they can get more money which would be understandable if only the nigerian people were benefitting from the income as well.

My view is that the british are trying to pay the nigerian govt  back for stabbing them in the back by trading with China.  I think this may be part of a  massive smear campaign against the nigerian govt similar to the one the used against  Saddam when he decided he wanted to start selling oil to various countries in euros instead of dollars which would have triggered a meltdown of the american economy.

I dont think we should be too hasty in showering praise on the BBC/british govt as they do not do things without an economic self serving reason. 

http://www.essentialaction.org/shell/issues.html
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Cavendish: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2010
Blood and Oil.

Thanks to BBC, cast and crew! What a Drama.

Folks, I reckon we should focus our attention not on accents, actors, BBC's motive (s) or flaws in the drama but more importantly on
the message is trying to cut across, I watched both part 1  and 2 with mixed feelings.

That:

(1) Corruption is still rife and is not going to go away anytime soon

(2) Human life is so cheap, it can be taken at any point in time, no questions asked.

(3) Greed

(4) The degradation of the environment

(5) The continued plight of the Impoverished people of the Niger-Delta

(6) Youths and guns

(7) The biggest casualty of them all "THE TRUTH" (who is telling the truth?)

I have justified fears that our beloved country is almost becoming more of a failed state and the earlier we accept it and do something about it the better, quite shameful we slaughter basic truth on the alter of pride, sentiments and excuses.

Lets to talk about the real issue at stake.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Cavendish: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ sagamite, read all comments, i do like your take on the issue, quite similar to my view. No not the personal clash with Beaf, lol. Make we relate, through my email address.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by RoadStar: 1:44am On Apr 03, 2010
I just watched the movie but all i can say is ,

This is what Dora has been trying to say all along.
And we chastised her cause we did not understand her.

There are a lot of ills in our society but will it be fixed if a huge mis-representations of the situations are being spewed daily.

This movie is far from the truth.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by olaolabiy: 7:03am On Apr 03, 2010
RoadStar:

There are a lot of ills in our society but will it be fixed if a huge mis-representations of the situations are being spewed daily.

so what is not true about it?  you are clearly a born idiot. dora ko,dora ni.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Cavendish: 11:44am On Apr 03, 2010
Quote from: RoadStar on Today at 01:44:48 AM

Ola Olabiy,

so what is not true about it?  you are clearly a born idiot. dora ko,dora

Ola, our anger and passion runs deep, lets leave out the personal attack, perhaps Roadstar will be kind enough to tell us
what exactly is far from the truth as far as the drama in question is concerned, in fairness to Roadstar, is not a true reflection of what is happening in Nigeria,

in my opinion, i stand to be corrected though, that drama DID NOT go far ENOUGH, visit Ogoni land and environs, see things for yourself and speak to real people not actors,
then come back and lets talk about Dora.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Apr 03, 2010
RoadStar:

Well it shows that the new information minister whoever he or she may be has got to step up the rebranding campaign.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by saraj(f): 11:27pm On Apr 03, 2010
AngieFan:

OZ was how many years ago? And he isn't in LOST anymore. He obviously got too big for his boots and left without any decent quality work lined up. Associating yourself with Ghetto movies like 'Get rich or die. . .' will not get you respect and recognition as an actor in the industry. If Ade is not careful he is going to typecasted, which means he will always be cast as the African or the gangster in a ghetto movie.

David is on his way believe me. It is only a matter of time before he and Chiwetel become the first actors of Nigerian origin walk away with Oscars. Not knocking Adewale but he needs to diversify a bit. One doesn't always need to look at the paycheck before taking a role as some of the best movies are made on peanuts. See 'Precious' or 'The Hurt Locker' which blew away billion dollar movie 'Avatar' at this years Oscars.

Well Brad Pitt starred in that long winded mess 'Benjamin Button' which was a load of crap. As I said it is not always about the paycheck.

Yes you're right. The director of ''Precious'' just cast him as Martin Luther King in his new movie.
Americans are not happy about the casting because he is an unknown actor over there and they're
not familiar with his work. They would rather Will Smith or some other yank sellout to play the role.
Well I think the director made a good decision and David will no doubt prove them all wrong.
It will be his first leading role in Hollywood.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by Swissess(f): 7:49am On Apr 05, 2010
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by cap28: 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2010
I agree with most of Ngozi Adichie's analysis - being an african and nigerian in particular she is able to spot things a lot of these western critics can't.

However i disagree with her statement about the west pulling out from onshore activities and handing over to the chinese, i think its a bit naive to think that the americans and europeans would voluntarily allow their major competitor to take over their oil and gas stake .

Also she seems to be in denial about the fact that the white oil workers use nigerian women as s/e/x objects - women who they are happy to sleep with but rarely marry, i dont know why Adichie finds that so hard to swallow.

I agree with her criticism of the way the director handled Angel the bar girl's character, i too cant imagine any port harcourt bar girl running away upon being confronted by any man's wife let alone a white man's wife. - what for? I have seen the way most white people behave when they are in black dominated countries and they are usually a shadow of their normal selves, they are uncharacteristically friendly and humble towards blacks , very much in contrast to the way they behave towards blacks when they are in their home countries and surrounded by their own people. 

i agree with everything she said about the accents - the director simply couldnt be bothered to get it right and therefore with the exception of David Oyewole's character (Tobodo) and Sam Dede's character ended up presenting cartoon characters which in many ways detracted from the drama.
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by thameamead(f): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2010
cap28:

watched part 2 and started to see a few irritating things ie

casting of south africans with very obvious south african accents in the role of nigerians - i know whites think that all africans look and sound alike but would it be asking for too much to expect the director to either cast nigerians with nigerian accents in the relevant roles or at least get voice coaches for the british/south african ones so that they can sound halfway beleivable as nigerians. This is a bit like producing a film about the Biafran war and casting a nigerian with a hausa accent in the role of Ojukwu, this is what happens when foreigners tell your story on your behalf. I agree with earlier posters, these are the sort of topics nollywood should be tackling but instead they choose to go down the route of mundane trash, perhaps they're terrified of receiving late night visits from the nigerian SSS.

Alice's (the oil company spokesperson) sudden transformation after listening to some speeches by Tobodo - not very beleivable , it takes a lot more than a radical militant speech to dislodge years of mental slavery - ive come across a few Alice's in my time and many of them actually think they are english despite having nigerian parents. The Alice's of this world are actually content to turn a blind eye to the atrocities being committed against their own people as long as their own comfortable middle class lifestyles remain secure. I just cant see someone who came from her background making such a spectacular u-turn on years of indoctrination instilled by a white supremacist system.

You only have to look at the way she reacted when she was told the truth about how her father made his money to see just how far removed from reality she is, she sees the world through the eyes of a white woman, she was trained to relate more to whites not her own people- she reminded me of Condoleeza Rice.

I am a bit puzzled as to why the BBC well known for being a govt controlled agency have aired this drama, as the british govt are the architects of the problem we have in nigeria today, they masterminded the handover of power to the northern oligarchy after independence, they armed and financed the nigerians against the Biafrans in order to retain their grasp on the oil fields in the delta and they ensured that this oligarchy remain in power irrespective of how corrupt they were as long as britain's economic interests were served, therefore i wonder why they would want to expose their partners in crime.

After all it was Shell who were behind the killing of Ken Saro Wiwa and other Ogoni people because they did not want anything to stand in the way of the billions of dollars in oil revenue which they were making at the expense of the nigerian people. It was also Shell who financed the massive procurement of arms from britain, israel , america and other predators to crush militant groups in the region, the british and american govts (in collaboration with the oil companies) have even provided the nigerian govt with millions of dollars of loans to buy helicopter gunships, unmanned drones, guns, you name it they've supplied it - for the sole purpose of crushing any group who decides to stop the pillage and plunder.

Just like the De Beers diamond company who worked hand in hand with the aparthied govt of south africa in order to retain the status quo, Shell also works hand in hand with the corrupt nigerian govt to ensure that the nigerian people never benefit from the huge wealth that is generated from the oil revenue.

I also think that they have zero respect for africans because, how do you explain the environmental devastation in the delta ?- would Shell dream of causing this same environmental devastation and pollution in saudi arabia, kuwait, qatar or bahrain, why the racist double standards? Its funny how they keep quoting how much money has been squandered by the nigerian govt from oil revenue - but how about the billions of dollars Shell has made from the niger delta in over 50 years of relentless exploitation, when you think of what they've made and compare this to the deplorable state of the niger delta towns what you see makes you want to weep.

So why are the BBC being allowed to broadcast a film which is so critical of the nigerian govt ?- i think that perhaps the british may have fallen out of love with the nigerian oligarchy over oil licencing - i hear China were offering more money for these licences than either the british or americans were prepared to pay, and of course the greedy nigerian govt will always go where they can get more money which would be understandable if only the nigerian people were benefitting from the income as well.

My view is that the british are trying to pay the nigerian govt back for stabbing them in the back by trading with China. I think this may be part of a massive smear campaign against the nigerian govt similar to the one the used against Saddam when he decided he wanted to start selling oil to various countries in euros instead of dollars which would have triggered a meltdown of the american economy.

I dont think we should be too hasty in showering praise on the BBC/british govt as they do not do things without an economic self serving reason.

http://www.essentialaction.org/shell/issues.html

GBAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Re: Blood And Oil (New BBC 2 Drama on Niger Delta Crisis) - Episodes 1 and 2 by thameamead(f): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2010
there is a 2-part documentary about LAGOS on BB2 2 next week Thursday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Central: Appeal Court Ruling Has Vindicated Me – Sen Chris Ngige / Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos / Alex Otti's 53rd Birthday Celebration: Dangote, Amaechi & Obiano Attend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.