Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother (53610 Views)

Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:04am On Dec 08, 2017
Yyeske:
I don't badmouth people, everyone on his own conviction

yea...everybody have their purpose....
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 1:04am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

dont be arrogant...you know we in africa dont have that good connections....

I see. I see. I didn't see at first. I must stick to just posting here as well as I can.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Yyeske(m): 1:06am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

How am I not facing topic? ?? grin
This thread is about somebody desecrating the virgin Mary who many people hold in high esteem, open another thread for your sango tales
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Yyeske(m): 1:08am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

I see. I see. I didn't see at first. I must stick to just posting here as well as I can.

Ase

Love Sango
You are derailing this thread and that alone is against the rules of nairaland, be guided.
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Yyeske:
This thread is about somebody desecrating the virgin Mary who many people hold in high esteem, open another thread for your sango tales

how does a woman become pregnant without sperm...??....or white females have a capability that i dont know about... undecided
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Yyeske(m): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

how does a woman become pregnant without sperm...??....or white females have a capability that i dont know about... undecided
I think that topic should be for another thread because this thread is about somebody desecrating another group
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 1:11am On Dec 08, 2017
Yyeske:
You are derailing this thread and that alone is against the rules of nairaland, be guided.

Gotcha. Abeg, There is no Jesus Christ so how could he have a mother? grin But I am moving along.

1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Yyeske(m): 1:12am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

Gotcha. Abeg, There is no Jesus Christ so how could he have a mother? grin But I am moving along.
You are still derailing and you won't be warned again, go create another thread for your sango tales
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:14am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

no...white females have a ability...they can become pregnant without sperm.... grin grin grin grin grin.....
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Yyeske(m): 1:16am On Dec 08, 2017
Where are those IPOB miscreants running their mouths earlier on this thread and shouting afonja like brainwashed pigs?
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 1:16am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

no...white females have a ability...they can become pregnant without sperm.... grin grin grin grin grin.....

Me can't speak o. grin
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Yyeske(m): 1:17am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

Be guided, you guys can sort that out on another thread
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:18am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

Me can't speak o. grin

laugh a bit joor,priest... grin grin grin
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:19am On Dec 08, 2017
Yyeske:
Be guided, you guys can sort that out on another thread

go find out if a white female can become pregnant without sperm.....??.... grin grin grin grin....blaimy..... grin grin grin grin grin...
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 1:22am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

laugh a bit joor,priest... grin grin grin

I can't figure how come Yyeske's is mad at me and not you. grin

I think he's a green eyed troll. grin

Ase

Love Sango

1 Share

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:24am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

he likes me.... grin grin grin grin...somehow..... grin grin grin grin grin...dont insult him.....thats not nice.....
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:27am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

he has to go through a process of realisin...i went through it too...learn to have patience with people you love,priest....

1 Like

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 1:40am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

he has to go through a process of realisin...i went through it too...learn to have patience with people you love,priest....

I bypass them unless they come my way and spit thunder fire on them. angry
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:44am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

I bypass them unless they come my way and spit thunder fire on them. angry

nobody has the right to come against another...no matter what convictions....but they are the same people you are trying to save....its not that you are argueing with whites on nairaland..... undecided...keep that in mind..... undecided
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 1:46am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

nobody has the right to come against another...no matter what convictions....but they are the same people you are trying to save....its not that you are argueing with whites on nairaland..... undecided...keep that in mind..... undecided

I am not here to aruge, I usually just block them. I'm not here to save anybody. I'm here to give the message of the Irunmole.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:50am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

I am not here to aruge, I usually just block them. I'm not here to save anybody. I'm here to give the message of the Irunmole.

Ase

Love Sango

good...then care about the few you can pass your message to....maybe he is amongst the few that could become a hardened follower some day....

our job is to get them out of the clutches of the white race....am the darkside,you are for sango....we are both black....our interests is not that different...we should be fishers of men,not insulters of men.....
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 1:54am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

I have already figured out what to do with the traitors. Sango gave me the solution, bypass them, cut them out of the picture completely and later after the magnificent work is built they will come. But we will have the defence measures in place to ensure a peaceful reign. I speak for Sango without any question.

In the video the man Ray is told to build it, they will come, Ray is Ra, Ra is Sungo, Sango the Irunmole of Fire/Mana!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwB7fRI-jp8

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:56am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

I have already figured out what to do with the traitors. Sango gave me the solution, bypass them, cut them out of the picture completely and later after the magnificent work is built they will come. But we will have the defence measures in place to ensure a peaceful reign. I speak for Sango without any question.

In the video the man Ray is told to build it, they will come, Ray is Ra, Ra is Sungo, Sango the Irunmole of Fire/Mana!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwB7fRI-jp8

Ase

Love Sango

true...am i my brothers keeper now...??... cry cry cry cry..that poem did hurt....
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 1:57am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

good...then care about the few you can pass your message to....maybe he is amongst the few that could become a hardened follower some day....

our job is to get them out of the clutches of the white race....am the darkside,you are for sango....we are both black....our interests is not that different...we should be fishers of men,not insulters of men.....

Sango is not a fisherman. grin Sango is a deity of war! You must remember that and stop lecturing me for being fiery. I understand the consequences of my actions. A king does not kill. A king doesn't impose authority the King rules.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 1:59am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

Sango is not a fisherman. grin Sango is a deity of war! You must remember that and stop lecturing me for being fiery. I understand the consequences of my actions. A king does not kill. A king doesn't impose authority the King rules.

Ase

Love Sango

war...well war...i dont know about war that much....makes no sense to me... undecided

the darkside would just take out the ol cosmos.....i dont dabble in war.... undecided...their we are different.... undecided
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 2:01am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

true...am i my brothers keeper now...??... cry cry cry cry..that poem did hurt....

The senior Nigerian soldiers are hard on the recruits. Have you seen it them training Nigerian soldiers? The Nigerians soldiers are very tough and masters of guerilla warfare.
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 2:02am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

The senior Nigerian soldiers are hard on the recruits. Have you seen it them training Nigerian soldiers? The Nigerians soldiers are very tough and masters of guerilla warfare.

them dey try sha....although they are under payed.....
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 2:02am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

war...well war...i dont know about war that much....makes no sense to me... undecided

the darkside would just take out the ol cosmos.....i dont dabble in war.... undecided...their we are different.... undecided

Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 2:06am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

Some are born great, some achieve greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them.

men of valor.....yea...its still in us since then.... undecided...nothing realy special to be skilled in killing.....
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 2:09am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

men of valor.....yea...its still in us since then.... undecided...nothing realy special to be skilled in killing.....

Not killing but expanding our empire and influence that is the nature of war. We need space to grow because our population is growing, we need more resources, we need more allies, we need more places to do trade, we need more land, etc. The Lion takes over territory and guards his own. This is the nature of the Naga warriors.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 2:10am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

Not killing but expanding our empire and influence that is the nature of war. We need space to grow because our population is growing, we need more resources, we need more allies, we need more places to do trade, we need more land, etc. The Lion takes over territory and guards his own. This is the nature of the Naga warriors.

Ase

Love Sango

lebensraum.... grin grin..now you sound like hitler.... grin grin grin grin

i dont know about that.... undecided....

if its what you wish...okay....but dont forget,lucifer is not going down without a fight....and he is a very skilled warrior too.... undecided
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 2:13am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

lebensraum.... grin grin..now you sound like hitler.... grin grin grin grin

As a Nigerian you aught to familiarize yourself with ancient Nigerians that were heavily into empire building. Nigerians were not into shrinkage, recession, being pressed by Isis or the likes of Boko Haram, or even taking nonsense off of herdsman. The ancient Nigerian kings were war deities who built empires.

Ase

Love Sango

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Policemen Directing Obi Supporters To Keep Moving At Lagos Rally / Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.