Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,395 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

"I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother (53612 Views)

Ugoeze Sally Nmeme Kanu Is Dead! Nnamdi Kanu's Mother Dies In Germany (Video) / Picture Of Beautiful Nnamdi Kanu's Mother In Isreal / Nnamdi Kanu Is Bigger Than Jesus - - IPOB (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 2:16am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

As a Nigerian you aught to familiarize yourself with ancient Nigerians that were heavily into empire building. Nigerians were not into shrinkage, recession, being pressed by Isis or the likes of Boko Haram, or even taking nonsense off of herdsman. The ancient Nigerian kings were war deities who built empires.

Ase

Love Sango

look....this world...i dont think its worth it...pain,agony and such....i dont know....i wouldnt.......i already told you what i know about the black race... undecided

they are not going to survive it...am saying so much because of you....i already know the black race is finished......its not meant as a curse... undecided

biafra...sounds funny to me...biafra is not gonna change anything....
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 2:26am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

look....this world...i dont think its worth it...pain,agony and such....i dont know....i wouldnt.......i already told you what i know about the black race... undecided

they are not going to survive it...am saying so much because of you....i already know the black race is finished......its not meant as a curse... undecided

biafra...sounds funny to me...biafra is not gonna change anything....

We are different races based upon bloodlines, we are different bloodlines. Those bloodlines doing the abominable are doomed in these end times. It is a warning to clean up and get into the light.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by tsdarkside(m): 2:28am On Dec 08, 2017
KingSango:

We are different races based upon bloodlines, we are different bloodlines. Those bloodlines doing the abominable are doomed in these end times. It is a warning to clean up and get into the light.

Ase

Love Sango

now you surprise me ,priest..... shocked shocked shockedgrin...you get it now.....??...you remember the 144 000 from the bible.....??...thats realy very few....
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by KingSango(m): 2:33am On Dec 08, 2017
tsdarkside:

now you surprise me ,priest..... shocked shocked shockedgrin...you get it now.....??...you remember the 144 000 from the bible.....??...thats realy very few....

The Bible is just Italian Roman men writings that they copied from the Hermetic Ancient Egyptian prophecy of how the age will change and bring an end to the world rule by demons.

Hermes' Prophecy

There will come a time when it will have been in vain that Egyptians have honored the Godhead with heartfelt piety and service; and all our holy worship will be fruitless and ineffectual. The Gods will return from earth to heaven; Egypt will be forsaken, and the land which was once the home of religion will be left desolate, bereft of the presence of its deities.

They will no longer love this world around us, this incomparable work of God, this glorious structure which he has built, this sum of good made up of many diverse forms, this instrument whereby the will of God operates in that which he has made, ungrudgingly favoring man's welfare.

Darkness will be preferred to light, and death will be thought more profitable than life; no one will raise his eyes to heaven; the pious will be deemed insane, the impious wise; the madman will be thought a brave man, and the wicked will be esteemed as good.

As for the soul, and the belief that it is immortal by nature, or may hope to attain to immortality, as I have taught you; all this they will mock, and even persuade themselves that it is false. No word of reverence or piety, no utterance worthy of heaven, will be heard or believed.

And so the Gods will depart from mankind - a grievous thing and only evil angels will remain, who will mingle with men, and drive the poor wretches into all manner of reckless crime, into wars, and robberies, and frauds, and all things hostile to the nature of the soul.

Then will the earth tremble, and the sea bear no ships; heaven will not support the stars in their orbits, all voices of the Gods will be forced into silence; the fruits of the Earth will rot; the soil will turn barren, and the very air will sicken with sullen stagnation; all things will be disordered and awry, all good will disappear.

But when all this has befallen, then God the Creator of all things will look on that which has come to pass, and will stop the disorder by the counterforce of his will, which is the good. He will call back to the right path those who have gone astray; he will cleanse the world of evil, washing it away with floods, burning it out with the fiercest fire, and expelling it with war and pestilence.

Buddhist prophecy

“‘Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so. Amen.’ (Rev. 1:7). ‘Cloud’ means confusion. He comes whenever confusion comes to humanity. ‘When righteousness is weak and faints and unrighteousness exults in pride [confusion], then my Soul arises on earth’ (Bhagavad-Gita 4:7). ‘Every eye shall see him,’ means that those who have their eyes opened (third eyes) will see him. ‘They also which pierced him’ means that those who pierced him will also see his glory. When it is said that he will come from the sky, the sky means the same as heaven, and heaven means Pure Consciousness. So he comes from Pure Consciousness, or he comes as an Avatar (god-man)” (THOTH, Revelation Of The Revelation,

Its about the rise of Sango, the fiery side of the Naga people, the royal prince of heaven and the royal King and Queen of Earth, the Elders and the poeple uniting as one.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Napoleon27(m): 5:04am On Dec 08, 2017
He whom the gods wish to kill, they first make mad.
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by jobbers: 8:21am On Dec 08, 2017
really
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2017
I know Nnamdi Obi, he's also My friend on Facebook.
He isn't a Christian but a traditionalist.
He's been posting so many things, sometimes he makes sense, sometimes he doesn't.
If you wanna get a clue of what am saying, add him up or follow him you'll understand.
But My concern is, he's been posting so many good things and has been working hard for Biafra, all these media sites never carried it.
This thing he posted has nothing to do with IPOB or did he say IPOB high command members sent him to post it?
We know the media war is ongoing, feel free to always find a way tarnishing the image of IPOB, We'll never fall for it.
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by talk2percy(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2017
The guy is correct the story of Mary's pregnancy get kleg
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by suremanpatriot: 12:07pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mental patients everywhere in Nigeria,that is why this country's progress is being stalled by mad men and insane women every corner. See d quantum nonsense this one is talking,pity!
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by kasheemawo(m): 2:34am On Jul 02, 2023
She don die
Re: "I Will Kill Mary, The Mother Of Jesus" - IPOB Member Meets Nnamdi Kanu's Mother by BabaRamota1980: 2:55am On Jul 02, 2023
The pro-Biafran supporter revealed how he will "kill" Mary and use her body parts as meat to cook soup..

Are you surprised this came from an Iboman?

Why hin dey stick hin body to Nnamdi mama, abi he wan taste the woman ni?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Emir Of Kano, Sanusi, Withdrawing Money From ATM (Pictured) / Ben Bruce Orders Innoson Car For His Personal Use From The Anambra Based Company / 2019: How Ambode's Quarrel With Tinubu Started (FULL STORY)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.