Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (70515 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin
Find me man first na grin
Daddykross.lipsrsealed wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Pricelessangel0(f): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
Awwwwwww!!!!!! my favourite writer has been taken. am so happy for you dear. may God bless your marriage and make you fruitful in it.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Daddykross.lipsrsealed wink

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin. Olu isn't ready to settle down angry angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Who?Tell me joor.
You!
one nigga told you he was 18, but you said he was older than you
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Are you ready to settle down?
You told me once that money over love now grin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

He wee be ready by force by fire.angrycheesy Shiloh 2017.cheesy
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
greiboy:
Are you ready to settle down?
You told once that money over love now grin

Me? When? shocked
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by leeport: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Around these time last year it was Mzfloxydeeva and leeport

These year it was bibijay123 and crazygod

Next year is who?

Pls the person shd invite us nah let's go and dance ooh

who knows me oooooo... lol

its mzflexydeeva

i see u mhizsuzzy
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
greiboy:
You!
one nigga told you he was 18, but you said he was older than you
I won't accept this without evidence. I wantu ask a weird question.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Me? When? shocked
On my thread on how love is either a sign of love or weakness

You said you can't ever fall in love with a guy, that you preferred to make money. You said love is a dumb thing and it is a sign of weakness

You said you can only love your immediate family members and your friends. grin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
shaybebaby:

Those ones are not feminists, they are female thugs. angry

A real feminists holds herself accountable and feels she has the capacity contribute to the society in ways not defined by gender roles but individual strengths.

So she does not hold men either to gender stereotypes and believes in a societal construct that enables both sees to flourish in whatever aspect individuals deem fit personally.

So in relationships, our roles are quite fluid, evolving to best support the overall union according to our capabilities and interests. For instance, I hate cooking and will never be fulfilled in the prescribed role of homemaker. But I am financially savvy, would rather wield a power drill than chop onions. So I'm more useful in those ways than the cooking of meals and the whole point of feminism is to allow me choose what I am good at and excel at it.
My man loves to cook and again, Feminism says that's okay for man as well. He shouldn't be treated any differently because it is not a stereotypical role considered for a man.
ok i love and respect this type of feminism but unfortunately this is not the type we have in Nigeriacheesy.the ones we have are the lesbians and men haters cheesy.

1 Like

solasoulmusic:
Congrats
Are you not the Supreme head of Association of Slay Queens in OAU that year?
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
NoFavors:
Are you not the Supreme head of Association of Slay Queens in OAU that year?
smiley I didn’t school here was in the states
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
I won't accept this without evidence. I wantu ask a weird question.
ask away
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
He wee be ready by force by fire.angrycheesy Shiloh 2017.cheesy

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Amin Jesu!

Cc: Daddykross undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Blackhawk01: 1:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
greiboy:
On my thread on how love is either a sign of love or weakness

You said you can't ever fall in love with a guy, you said preferred to make money. You said love is a dumb thing and it is a sign of weakness

You said you can only love your immediate family members and your friends. grin

I was sleep typing, believe me. embarassed cry

Money over love keh? I love love ooo kiss tongue
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
greiboy:
ask away
Evidence first.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:
smiley I didn’t school here was in the states
Oh! My bad. The moniker is similar lol
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I was sleep typing, believe me. embarassed cry
Money over love keh? I love love ooo kiss tongue
hmmm That was not your first time of saying such...
So I believed you were serious
Good to know, you love love smiley
hope the daddy guy does the needful grin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Evidence first.
I am serious.. It was a thread on marriage. The person in question is the article Niger guy... Your best nigga of recent grin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by frugal(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
ogorwyne:
Wow. This is so beautiful. Wish you guys marital bliss.
smiley

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy
Amin Jesu!
Cc: Daddykros.s undecided
Parry rice loading...cheesy
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
greiboy:
I am serious.. It was a thread on marriage. The person in question is the article Niger guy... Your best nigga of recent grin
What is that s'pposed to mean @ the emboldened?undecided I can't remember the thread.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Kimcutie: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
sad
Madam allow me to concentrate on Chelsea dis afternoon, atleast we are winning by 4 goals to nil(hazard (2), morata(1), alonso(1), then I go get your time, the weed you eat today e strong wella.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by sheycrown(f): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=Martin0 post=63113413]

Na wa for u oo;Dwhy notgringrin[/quote

Lolz
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
What is that s'pposed to mean @ the emboldened?undecided I can't remember the thread.
I mean your best friend

kk let me remind you

Here is a clue:
I told you my age and the year I left secondary school on that thread. grin

Ask the weird question jare, I am tired of this drilling
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
greiboy:
I mean your best friend

kk let me remind you

Here is a clue:
I told you my age and the year I left secondary school on that thread. grin

Ask the weird question jare, I am tired of this drilling
He doesn't have a name

Not on this thread.cheesy
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2017
Kimcutie:
Madam allow me to concentrate on Chelsea dis afternoon, atleast we are winning by 4 goals to nil(hazard (2), morata(1), alonso(1), then I go get your time, the weed you eat today e strong wella.
Make Chelshit no give you hypertension today.gringrin As for the weed,I think you need it more.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
He doesn't have a name
Not on this thread.cheesy
kk mention me on a dead thread when you are ready
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2017
[quote author=sheycrown post=63121590][/quote]
Mehn u resembl michael jackson ooogringrin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Kimcutie: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Make Chelshit no give you hypertension today.gringrin [s]As for the weed,I think you need it more.[/s]
Thunder fire you dia. So you want me to misbehave more than you? Actually I took 10 shots of Vodka chocolate, but it can't be matched to the 28 sniffs of marijuana you took this morning.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (31) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Kissing Oba’s Daughter In Public / How I Almost Gave My Life To Christ On My Way To Have Sex With A Man / What A Mess! I Slept With A Married Woman In A Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.