Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,815 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (70504 Views)

Pre-wedding Photos Of Two Nairalanders / Man Who Got Crippled After Beating By His Senior In School Set To Wed (photos) / See Pre-wedding And Wedding Shots Of Two Nairalanders... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
You don bad finish.I wee transfer you to my oga at the top.tongue

cheesycheesy medicinal bwes
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by leeport: 1:38pm On Dec 09, 2017
a happy home i wish you guys
Martin0:

Mehn u resembl michael jackson ooogringrin
bibijay123:
https://www.nairaland.com/3309489/twine-drama-series

It alll started on this thread grin

On the 2nd of December I walked down the aisle with my personal 'bully", bestie, lover, fellow movie maniac and team mate grin. He's not only my bestie, he is my ride or never cheesy

A year ago I said I would never marry because I had a phobia for marriage and I didn't want to put any kid through what I had gone through as a child. I lost my dad when I was only six so I partly grew up with family members and whenever I thought of what they called " marriage' I feel a shudder run through me. I had seen so much ugliness that I vowed not to put the shackles called marriage around my legs... but that was until I met this crazy, fun loving guy with a tongue that could blow your mind off.. grin literally. Jeez nothing fazes him and he's always in my corner, yea he's my number one fan cheesy I can't believe it started from here...Nairaland

My pastor so much love how we met that he shares the story during love or relationship seminar in the church and even on the wedding day!

" Do you know that if you are hard working and you are good at what you do, you will be singled out of a million? " My pastor said, his gaze flickering around the faces of everyone seated. Of course the question was rhetoric so he went on." Do you know that you can find love even on the internet? Do you know Nairaland? Brother Crazygod was reading sister Bibi's stories on NL and he fell in love with her... cheesy"

Well this is my love journey...

I took note of everyone on my thread in the literature section so I can give them a mention when I start a new story. I took note of him on the second thread I created, a story about a call girl. Somehow I knew that he was the one liking all my posts even when I type 'lol'. He was on every thread I made and he always gave constructive criticisms about my stories. It was like I had an automatic 'like' button wink

Back to this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3309489/twine-drama-series

He said he was falling for me...

I replied him that I had a parachute to catch him if he did fall.

It was all joke and fun to me.

I couldn't post on the thread for weeks because the transformer in my area got bad. When I finally got back online I got several mentions from the readers on that thread. They were all worried about the story! They wanted to know why the story was stopped. Some even called me names without asking if I had a valid reason for not posting. I decided within me that I won't complete the story but not until I scrolled further and I saw what Crazygod (m) and Dominic (f) posted. Crazygod kept asking about the ' writer' and he wanted to know if she was okay. He said he was alarmed because I didn't post anything on Facebook either (unknown to me he sent me a friend request on there and I accepted without knowing who he was.) He also left me several messages on Facebook and I was touched by what he said, "Bibi just let us know if you are alright,"

Dominic was also worried about me and she kept asking if anyone heard from me. I had a personal rule not to meet anyone online or give out my number but I broke them for these two people. I went through all his posts, read his comments and he seemed so mature to me. I gave him my number when he asked for it, he was so calm and polite when he called me. cheesy I also broke my personal rule that I won't meet any from online and I went to see a movie with him grin He was really persistent and patient. He didn't talk much when we met, he was so quite and I began to wonder if he was pretending cheesy This guy could really talk over the phone so don't blame me for wondering cheesy

We agreed that the first meeting wasn't a date and we also agreed that we won't see each other again.

Here's the difficult part; to say yes to a relationship or nay?

After communicating over the phone for months, he started asking for another date and this scared me. He was acting all serious with the whole 'toasting thing'. He said I had the qualities he needed in a partner and so on. This guy is so persistent that saying "no" "no' became a chore. I also noticed that he was a goal getter and he is focused. My kinda guy!

He was sweet, still is and he has a madt sense of humour. Yea I was doing my own tripping too but afraid was catching me. I could wake up one day and find a really nasty thread about me if I wasn't careful.

Although he is a great listener and he's got a heart of gold I was scared because he might have been pretending and acting all nice just to get cookies tongue

But I had inner peace whenever I thought of him. My heart told me he was for real but this same heart has misled me before. cheesy I asked a few of my friends here what they think about dating a fellow Nairalander and I am afraid to say that the reviews were bad!!!! cry

I decided to grant the second date and it was awesome. Then the third, fourth and the rest becomes history....

This journey hasn't been easy but it has been worth it. I remember asking him if his family was aware that I wasn't a Nigerian and he said they were totally cool with it. I didn't believe him because my ex's family were not cool with me being a Togolese and whenever I visited the mom would say "Togo is too far.." cheesy anyway I got the message loud and clear. Then add a clingy ex into the mix and my phobia for marriage you will find that it hasn't been easy. But oh it's worth it! grin

My new mother loves everything about Togo, the language, people and she even insisted that a Togolese song should be played during the traditional wedding. cheesy I got three new siblings, a fantastic aunt, three cute nephews and a beautiful niece who was one of my flower girls grin How could I forget my new sister who is married to his brother, she is world best organiser and event planner cheesy She was my event planner and I got the wedding of my dreams smiley

PS. Our entrance song was Gweta by Toofan from Togo. Great song! grin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
greiboy:
kk
mention me on a dead thread when you are ready
Not until you answer my question.
greiboy:
I am serious.. It was a thread on marriage. The person in question is the article Niger guy... Your best nigga of recent grin
Who is the person in question?
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
missyQween:

Hahahahaha,What's the meaning ?

♤ "We are one"
cheesy
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
yea she's sexy.i don see some of her pix.like d one wey she hold fone snap for front of mirror and d other one wey she snap for beachcheesy.dem make sense.she jus come carry figure like those ballerina dancers.u know those girls wey dey stand on their toes dey swing bodycheesy.

Exactlygringrin

Her own figure dey cause kolomenter ooogringrin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
haba a feminist!shocked u too fine to be a feminist nashocked.d feminist i know here are always built like men and they are fond of beating up their husbands or boyfriendscheesy.hope u don't beat up men oocheesy.

Hahahahahahahahgringringrin
Nor worry she nor dey beat men,she's too sexy to be doing suchgringrin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
NoFavors:
Oh! My bad. The moniker is similar lol
they maybe but the personalities differ Happy weekend
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
Kimcutie:
Thunder fire you dia. So you want me to misbehave more than you? Actually I took 10 shots of Vodka chocolate, but it can't be matched to the 28 sniffs of marijuana you took this morning.
Err,are you okay?
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
haba a feminist!shocked u too fine to be a feminist nashocked.d feminist i know here are always built like men and they are fond of beating up their husbands or boyfriendscheesy.hope u don't beat up men oocheesy.

Wait ooo chaigringrin well fine woman like her nor go beat me coz dem nor go fit punch and that's if u believ feminist ne women wey dey beat oo....

But if u assume say feminist na women wey dey beat men,hmmm I can bet my shining black ass she will definately be looking out for a soft environment on the men's part like our preekgringrin

U know say women like her na to target man eguajim make dem press am,na be their owngringrin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Kimcutie: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Err,are you okay?
Am susprised you're asking me that weird question. The question is for you dear.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 09, 2017
Martin0:

cheesycheesy medicinal bwes
grin Oya come and be going.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Kimcutie: 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
dem don derail this hand-some thread finish.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2017
Kimcutie:
Am susprised you're asking me that weird question. The question is for you dear.
Wetin dey do you today?
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Is it ur going gringrin
Shuuuuu u gimm my medicinal boobligo nau...abi ve u finally turn it to ur bwes
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Kimcutie: 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Wetin dey do you today?
Nothing do me.

chaiiii chelsea haff kill me o.
answer my mail.
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Martin0(m): 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:

Doctor gave u my bwes to give to me,and I already having a complete well pumpy 2 and now u wan still carry my own join ur own too wey u don get before??gringrincheesy

Nor con dey stingy ooo 3crown na 150naira remember
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Rozaytee: 1:55pm On Dec 09, 2017
lol... congrats to u @op... but mehn I have a phobia of meeting men online after a terrible experience I had.... hmmmm
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by JeffreyJamez(m): 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Oyindidi:
Runaway brothergrin how you dey?

Me runaway?!...I dey fine o...you?
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Martin0(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
ok i love and respect this type of feminism but unfortunately this is not the type we have in Nigeriacheesy.the ones we have are the lesbians and men haters cheesy.

Now u know more about this fine womangrin
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:
they maybe but the personalities differ Happy weekend
Are they? Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
NoFavors:
Are they? Hmmm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
its okay you’ve already been wrong today shoot your shot it’s a miss
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ayoolajumoke:
This is absolutely beautiful... I love love �
when are we angry
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
solasoulmusic:
its okay you’ve already been wrong today shoot your shot it’s a miss
Lol. Funny. Yes, I've already been wrong and don't wanna be wrong no more. So let's just leave it at that.

I'm sure you're a great weekend
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 09, 2017
NoFavors:
Lol. Funny. Yes, I've already been wrong and don't wanna be wrong no more. So let's just leave it at that.

I'm sure you're a great weekend
I am having a great one thank you wish you the same lol blessings

It’s a Lovely school though the love of my life went there but not me
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 2:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
Laveda:
Wow!

Congratulations Bibijay123.. May your home be filled with love and happiness.

Thank you sis grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by bibijay123(f): 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2017
360command:
I know toofan... It seems those guys have moved to cote d'ivoire... Not permanently but they have lots of shows there...

Okay. They are good grin

1 Like

Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Congrats Bibijay and crazygod(crazy moniker grin).

Daeylar I'm awaiting yours too.lipsrsealed
Blackhawk01/blackhawk03
Makydebbie
Queensekxy
Gucciqueen38
Mariinee
I wantu buy aso-ebi before this year runs out.cheesy
aww!!unfortunately haven't seen a husby material for here lipsrsealed
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by biacan(f): 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
lefulefu:
i just learnt quite a new styles from apostle sule sule to tame dat ur ukwu to submissioncheesy.
My ukwu can never bow down to pressure
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by Slaye: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2017
QueenSekxy:

aww!!unfortunately haven't seen a husby material for here lipsrsealed

Na You come be wife material with your bad mouth. No guy go marry girl when they talk carelessly like you they curse and swear up and down. Change your ways if you need hubby because you are 0% wife material for now. No pun intended. undecided
Re: My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) by QueenSekxy(f): 3:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
Slaye:

Na You come be wife material with your bad mouth. No guy go marry girl when they talk carelessly like you they curse and swear up and down. Change your ways if you need hubby because you are 0% wife material for now. No pun intended. undecided
hhahaha,,I don't want to marry lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (Reply)

2 Guys Lift & Rock 2 Big-sized Ladies On Stage, The Slim Guy Crashes (photos) / Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Lady Who Turned Stripper To Pay Fees, Shows Off Cash, Buys 2 Range Rovers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.