Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:32 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (54344 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ferdyboss: 5:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Chiefpiiko, I'm hardly in the romance section o grin

Are there romantic people here? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
Lool someone from here always shares your diary, I assumed you were here, makes for interesting read
Ferdyboss:
Chief.piiko, I'm hardly in the romance section o grin

Are there romantic people here? lipsrsealed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ferdyboss: 5:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Lool someone from here always shares your diary, I assumed you were here, makes for interesting read

Oh nice! Some of us are not openly romantic like others, so we contribute little or nothing in the romance section. I'm sure your pal from here must have known me from another section
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Romance section is basically a playground, Qhutetomsel made me know you cheesy
Ferdyboss:

Oh nice! Some of us are not openly romantic like others, so we contribute little or nothing in the romance section. I'm sure your pal from here must have known me from another section

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Ferdyboss: 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Romance section is basically a playground, Qhutetomsel made me know you cheesy

Oh! The cute lady from planet earth? She's lovely and we have both gone to cosmos together when I was explaining some physical sciences to her . cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 12, 2017
Yea, she's pleasant and intelligent
Ferdyboss:

Oh! The cute lady from planet earth? She's lovely and we have both gone to cosmos together when I was explaining some physical sciences to her . cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by qhutetomsel(f): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
Ferdyboss:

grin grin grin They don't know..
Thanks kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by qhutetomsel(f): 5:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yea, she's pleasant and intelligent
thank you chiefpiiko. I got your mentions

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahhahaahhaha undecided
Babe I don come back from my waka grin, wish I stayed longer with you.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 6:39pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rolex67:
Babe I don come back from my waka grin, wish I stayed longer with you.
hahahah,,me too,,it was fun you know wink

how did it go??
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 6:42pm On Dec 12, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahah,,me too,,it was fun you know wink

how did it go??
We still went to the shoprite and bought few things, came back.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 7:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rolex67:
We still went to the shoprite and bought few things, came back.
grin

it was fun fair I guess,,enjoy don't forget to keep my own share if I come to your side on weekend grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:04pm On Dec 12, 2017
QueenSekxy:

grin

it was fun fair I guess,,enjoy don't forget to keep my own share if I come to your side on weekend grin
Baby school don close for me o, going home this week, Xmas things.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 7:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rolex67:
Baby school don close for me o, going home this week, Xmas things.
sadsad

so na who go come deh school undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2017
QueenSekxy:
sadsad
so na who go come deh school undecided
School is getting dry.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

When I read the reasons for his mentions, I just conclude say e don miss road. Feminist kwa cheesy
Lol, as in just weak. I wan ask him of he don mistake me for someone else nii. Saying I'm pretending online that I should be myself, that was a comical statement. grin

I'm not totally different from reality you know? Growing up in Nigeria gave me this thick skin and all, and I naturally hate bullies so I don't even give them a chance with me. And truth is, I'm friendly I don't go around looking for trouble on purpose, nah that's not me.

I'm just getting home bae, work was stressfulllll. Can't wait for thrusday mehn. embarassed embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 7:14pm On Dec 12, 2017
Rolex67:
School is getting dry.
asin eeh
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
QueenSekxy:
asin eeh
We barely had lectures since this week.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2017
Name- Spaxon

Age- 23

Occupation- Student

Are you single, dating or married- Single

Those u like on Romance Section- twaci, miracy, tosyne2much Obinoscopy Emusmithy, chiefpiiko

Those u dislike on Romance section- NwaAmaikpe

Those u find annoying- Stalkers

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Emusmithy tosyne2much Rokia2

Those you follow and wish follows you back- Seun,

Why do you follow the people you follow- they're amazing

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- can't disclose

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 15-30

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- Can't disclose

Which Romancelander is fake- chiefpiiko

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- Emusmithy

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on Obinoscopy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - he's simple

Your favorite Romancelander(s) makydebbie, twaci, p0intblank

Your favorite mod Obinoscopy

Funniest Romancelander(s) Chiefpiiko The Entire Awon Werey Crew

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads tosyne2much and Emusmithy

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- Missmossy

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Dre11

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- tonyebarcanista

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- Lalasticlala

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- Aninexzy

NLer(S) you consider smart- Nobody

NL member that tries too hard- NwaAmaikpe

NLer(s) you find intriguing- I won't mention his name... But he asks a lot

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer MAKE WE FRY BEANS?, ION GIVE A Bleep..... Lala food don done

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- people on front page

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Celebrities, politics, fashion

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section P0intlank

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Emusmithy

Who do u often agree with Chiefpiiko tosyne2much

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Fynestboi

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) no name

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy nobody

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Can't tell

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. Can't tell

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively) Both

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) ignoring fools since 1887, Allergic to bullsh.lt

Shoutout to: Obinoscopy

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 7:36pm On Dec 12, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Sha call me baby man, how are you? Good morning beautiful
same dearie
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:40pm On Dec 12, 2017
You know I should be in your DMs showing love yea?
Spaxon:
same dearie
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 7:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, as in just weak. I wan ask him of he don mistake me for someone else nii. Saying I'm pretending online that I should be myself, that was a comical statement. grin

I'm not totally different from reality you know? Growing up in Nigeria gave me this thick skin and all, and I naturally hate bullies so I don't even give them a chance with me. And truth is, I'm friendly I don't go around looking for trouble on purpose, nah that's not me.

I'm just getting home bae, work was stressfulllll. Can't wait for thrusday mehn. embarassed embarassed

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Baeby, why you spitting fire na? shocked shocked

I don't have time and strength to explain myself to faceless people with baseless opinion nii. The funniest thing is I'm nice on here, way too nice. Offline is a different ball game entirely, I'm actually mean, very very. tongue tongue

Wow! Kpele love, we finish early these days tho. Can't wait for the hols too, even if there won't be much difference. Resuming back to the salon. embarassed
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 7:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy

Baeby, why you spitting fire na? shocked shocked

I don't have time and strength to explain myself to faceless people with baseless opinion nii. The funniest thing is I'm nice on here, way too nice. Offline is a different ball game entirely, I'm actually mean, very very. tongue tongue

Wow! Kpele love, we finish early these days tho. Can't wait for the hols too, even if there won't be much difference. Resuming back to the salon. embarassed
I know right? cheesy

I'm even introverted so imagine my life offline, I dey always bone face. My boss mentioned it once that why don't I smile? grin

Lol, I no know why I dey explain myself jare, I feel like talking jare.

Hols starts on Friday!!! I can't shout!!! Better learn because when you graduate finish, you go dey do free hair for me. undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
I know right? cheesy

I'm even introverted so imagine my life offline, I dey always bone face. My boss mentioned it once that why don't I smile? grin

Lol, I no know why I dey explain myself jare, I feel like talking jare.

Hols starts on Friday!!! I can't shout!!! Better learn because when you graduate finish, you go dey do free hair for me. undecided

Mumu, you frown? Why you always frowning? tongue

Moi? I can smile ehn, till you enter trouble, I go just dey smile lipsrsealed

Goan bore your Baeby with yeye talks na, why are you telling me? shocked

Free kinni? Your baby go dey pay my money biko. undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Fynestboi: 8:08pm On Dec 12, 2017
Spaxon:
Name- Spaxon

Age- 23

Occupation- Student

Are you single, dating or married- Single

Those u like on Romance Section- twaci, miracy, tosyne2much Obinoscopy Emusmithy, chiefpiiko

Those u dislike on Romance section- NwaAmaikpe

Those u find annoying- Stalkers

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Emusmithy tosyne2much Rokia2

Those you follow and wish follows you back- Seun,

Why do you follow the people you follow- they're amazing

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- can't disclose

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 15-30

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- Can't disclose

Which Romancelander is fake- chiefpiiko

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- Emusmithy

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on Obinoscopy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - he's simple

Your favorite Romancelander(s) makydebbie, twaci, p0intblank

Your favorite mod Obinoscopy

Funniest Romancelander(s) Chiefpiiko The Entire Awon Werey Crew

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads tosyne2much and Emusmithy

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- Missmossy

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Dre11

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- tonyebarcanista

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- Lalasticlala

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- Aninexzy

NLer(S) you consider smart- Nobody

NL member that tries too hard- NwaAmaikpe

NLer(s) you find intriguing- I won't mention his name... But he asks a lot

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer MAKE WE FRY BEANS?, ION GIVE A Bleep..... Lala food don done

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- people on front page

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Celebrities, politics, fashion

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section P0intlank

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Emusmithy

Who do u often agree with Chiefpiiko tosyne2much

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Fynestboi

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) no name

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy nobody

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Can't tell

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. Can't tell

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively) Both

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) ignoring fools since 1887, Allergic to bullsh.lt

Shoutout to: Obinoscopy

smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Twaci(f): 9:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
I see you babe kiss @Spaxon
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
ScotFree:

Thanks Man. Enjoyed those books you shared with me too
You're welcome, boss. That's a delight. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 10:15pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Mumu, you frown? Why you always frowning? tongue

Moi? I can smile ehn, till you enter trouble, I go just dey smile lipsrsealed

Goan bore your Baeby with yeye talks na, why are you telling me? shocked

Free kinni? Your baby go dey pay my money biko. undecided
Mehn, I hardly smile except I'm remembering something funny, or I hear something funny, I don't have a mean look, but I don't smile lol.

Which baby? Baby knows you'll do hair for me for free joor. undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Firstly, it's not any truth but your opinion. So don't call it "simple truth".

Secondly, I'll just take you as the group of nl guys who tag anyone whose opinion don't sit with them as feminists. Because on nl, since I registered on this forum, I never tagged myself one. I opened a thread on feminism and my take on it, help yourself. https://www.nairaland.com/3895044/feminism-light-bible

Lastly, the way I act here is the same way I act in reality. I'm a very cool and easy going person, it's very easy to become my friend here. But when I'm faced with bullies, I defend myself and that's the exact way I act offline. So you berra change your definition of 'pretend'.

This your reply to me somehow shows you've mistaken me for another moniker sef.
I expected just this debbie. grin anyhow sha you are still my sweetheart. How are you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
Mehn, I hardly smile except I'm remembering something funny, or I hear something funny, I don't have a mean look, but I don't smile lol.

Which baby? Baby knows you'll do hair for me for free joor. undecided

Kipchut and start smiling always, you wee be more beautiful that way. kiss

Hehehehe... You're both high tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

E dey your body, catty. #Shrugs
E dey everybody body tongue

I'm kidding though, you are beautiful and you know it, I know it too.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
LoRdCaT:
E dey everybody body tongue

I'm kidding though, you are beautiful and you know it, I know it too.

Lol. Craze tongue

Ikr. It's obvious, even to the blind. wink kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Groomsmen And Bridesmaids Carry Couple As They Kiss: Hilarious Wedding Photo / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / 'I Took Weed' - Lady Joins Tekno 'Skeletun' Dance Challenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.