Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (52144 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol grin. Go and sleep.

Waiting for midnight prayers... grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
KreativGenius:

Waiting for midnight prayers... grin
Midnight prayers in ashawo thread abi? No problem. Continue the good work
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Waiting for midnight to pray. I'm pure regardless of thread. It's when i have filth in me, things can be stirred. At the moment, there's none kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Martin0(m): 11:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hahaha... Na wa o. So you still made a research on it? Lol. Anyway you are right. It's for ladies satisfaction but those men that engage in it derive satisfaction from it too but not as much as how a lady enjoys it.

Yeah I ve to go do some findings coz I don't wanna be ignorant of it..

Exactly!
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Martin0(m): 11:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
KreativGenius:

I give up on you.Your recent unleashing is cwazy...

Dem nor tell u say na craz man u dey chat with abigringrin

Hahahgringringringrin

Lol @ I found it that it mainly for their intrest for a better sex as the love it even more than sex,that was my finding!...It's actually a partial truth o,it's not complete
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Martin0(m): 11:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
sexybbstar:

Na crime?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 1:54am On Dec 12, 2017
Naezara:
Name: Ayomikunninuoluwa

Are you single, dating or married: In a complicated relationship

Those you like on Romance Section: Daeylar
ScotFree
MissWrite
MhisTahrah
edimolu
shaybebaby
lovelygurl
ReinaFarine
NightHound
pocohantas

Those you dislike on Romance section: I don't remember people who I consider irrelevant

Those you find annoying: I can't remember any

Those you can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say): All the people I like

Those you follow and wish follows you back: It doesn't matter if they do not follow me back; I admire Richard Feynman---but, even if he were still around, he wouldn't know I existed - that's how it works

Why do you follow the people you follow: Either their personality satisfied my spirit, or they followed me

NLer that has sent you the most PMs: -----------

How many PMs do you get on average in a day: --------------

Romancelander(s) that you ignore or try hard to avoid quoting: Errr........ I worship no God and fear no Devil

Which Romancelander is fake: None of my biz

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date: I'd prefer a striptease by a romanceland Salomé.

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on: ------------

Why did you choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her): Because she fits into my ANIMA

Your favorite Romancelander(s): I hate repeating myself

Your favorite mod: Errr.......

Funniest Romancelander(s): I haven't been observing

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Can't place my finger on any

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk: I don't stalk diaries

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?: None

Which NLer(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know: AgentOfAllah! I dare say he's the smartest nairalander. Extraordinary intelligence and impeccable OBJECTIVITY (his most valuable and appealing quality)

NLer(s) you would love to give a dirty slap to in real life: What would give me such effrontery? I don't go about slapping people

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life: -----------

NLer(S) you consider smart: AgentOfAllah
DarkRebel69
NightHound
MissWrite
MsNelly
ReinaFarine
Daeylar
shaybebaby
Mindfulness

NL member that tries too hard: I don't memorize trivial things

NLer(s) you find intriguing: Daeylar
lovelygurl
johnydon22
AgentOfAllah
hopefulLandlord
MissWrite
pocohantas
DarkRebel69

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: I know my way to the altar of words

Which NLer(s) did you learn the above from: Tozara

Which other sections do you visit except romance?: Religion
Foreign Affairs
Nairaland Homepage

Who do you often disagree with on Romance Section: The Spirit of Stupidity

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other: MissWrite

Who do you often agree with: The God of Reason

Who do you consider sexy (opposite sex): A woman with a Helenic body and the Spirit of a Goddess

Who do you consider ugly(opposite sex): Heartless people

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: Dunno

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious): Can't remember

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: Those BULLIES, Those ASHOLES

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively): Comic relief---release atomic bombs of dopamine a day, for they keep depression and boredom away

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote): I Am Not A Man, I Am DYNAMITE

Shoutout to: Daeylar
MissWrite
NightHound
ScotFree
ReinaFarine
shaybebaby
edimolu
MhisTahrah
lovelygurl
DarkRebel69
AgentOfAllah
pocohantas

Thanks Man. Enjoyed those books you shared with me too
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 2:01am On Dec 12, 2017
shocked
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 12, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Do I know you bro?
Yeah sunshineG
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by SIaye: 8:27am On Dec 12, 2017
QueenSekxy:

Good evening dear..smiley
shey you want to deny me now eeh,,our car deal naaw undecided

Car when you nor find buyer for.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by RoyalBlak007: 8:41am On Dec 12, 2017
missyQween:

Lol...Fill the slum book jor

Philadelphia nii
grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
MhisTahrah:
In my house,mr Catfish.
In your house fantasizing about having a one night stand with me abi? Once you go black you'll never go back so you'll yearn for more after that one night. tongue

Why haven't you been contacting me?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 8:49am On Dec 12, 2017
greiboy:
Yeah sunshineG
Oh. What's up Bro, merry Christmas in advance. How are you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 9:12am On Dec 12, 2017
SIaye:

Car when you nor find buyer for.
hahhahaahhaha undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 9:15am On Dec 12, 2017
Name-Cat. Really that's my name believe it or not

Age-

Occupation- student

Are you single, dating or married- Dating

Those u like on Romance Section-Tahrah, greiboy, Ilegendd etc

Those u dislike on Romance section-

Those u find annoying- makydebbie, blackhawk01 and other senseless feminist wannabes. I only find Iamj annoying when he trolls man utd grin

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Nwaamaipke

Those you follow and wish follows you back-

Why do you follow the people you follow-because they follow me or I have to contact them

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- Tahrah

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 2

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-
All senseless feminist wannabes
Which Romancelander is fake- most of y'all be faking undecided

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date-

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- I think she knows, even if she won't admit it.

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - Her Stubbornness and intelligence. But mainly her stubbornness.

Your favorite Romancelander(s).

Your favorite mod

Funniest Romancelander(s):Nwaamaikpe

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Explorers.

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- Even the dumb ones think they are smart.

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- All these feminist wannabes

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life-

NLer(S) you consider smart- can't start listing

NL member that tries too hard- Makydebbie

NLer(s) you find intriguing- Tahrah

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer: too many to list.

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-

Which other sections do you visit except romance?: sports, religion, business.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.

Who do u often agree with

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex): most accounts are fake so I really don't care.

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex):blackhawk01, bumbae, etc

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag: iamj ofcourse and makydebbie too

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by missyQween(f): 9:30am On Dec 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:

Philadelphia nii
grin

Lol
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 9:36am On Dec 12, 2017
My baby
ChiefPiiko:
Name- Chief Akaa

Age- 28

Occupation-Admin officer

Are you single, dating or married-single

Those u like on Romance Section-Spaxon, Evaberry, Safiaa, Makydebbie, Qhutetomsel

Those u dislike on Romance section-Mariga Joseph1832

Those u find annoying-Mariga Joseph1832

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Makydebbie, Safiaa

Those you follow and wish follows you back-Airforce1

Why do you follow the people you follow-There are beautiful ladies and the dude is cool

NLer that has sent u the most PMs-Safiaa

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- one or two

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-Joseph1832

Which Romancelander is fake-Me

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date-Ibkayee

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on Evaberry

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - she has my mum's complexion

Your favorite Romancelander(s) makydebbie, EniHolar, Safiaa, Deefuray, Adebimpe231, ibkayee, RedDistrict Benignasweety, qhutetomsel Ladyjumong

Your favorite mod Mynd44

Funniest Romancelander(s) Airforce1

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads Sagetravels

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-Ferdyboss

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Deefuray, she dumped me

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know-Spaxon she knows

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-Mariga

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- funlord adamunocha

NLer(S) you consider smart-Qhutetomsel, Makydebbie Deefuray

NL member that tries too hard-Emmytes

NLer(s) you find intriguing-Qhutetomsel

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer I don't reply stupid mentions

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- Makydebbie

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Business

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section All the guys here

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Safiaa

Who do u often agree with Makydebbie

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Ibkayee

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) LadyGoddiva

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy Lefulefu

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Joseph1832

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag Joseph1832 Mariga

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively) I have made a couple of friends here

Signature: All die na die, something must kill a man

Shoutout to: Spaxon

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
Sha call me baby man, how are you? Good morning beautiful
Spaxon:
My baby
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by SIaye: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahhahaahhaha undecided

Wan chop free money

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Oh. What's up Bro, merry Christmas in advance. How are you?
I am doing great man, wish you the same.

Thanks for the mention, I really appreciate it wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by QueenSekxy(f): 10:52am On Dec 12, 2017
SIaye:

Wan chop free money
hahahaha
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2017
Jesus!! Wetin I do Lordcat? grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 12:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
You no do anything oo, na the simple truth about you be that. grin

Everyone has their flaws dear, even me too. You are getting the whole idea of feminism wrong and you try too hard to appear tough. You and I know who you pretend to be here is not who you really are, just be yourself mami. wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 12:24pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy

Mesef just dey look am undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 12:29pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Wetin I do na? cry
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 12:37pm On Dec 12, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Wetin I do na? cry

You dey ask me? Hehehehe... Sha include 01 next time, make I get your mention. cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 12:45pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

You dey ask me? Hehehehe... Sha include 01 next time, make I get your mention. cheesy
I no remember wetin come after the blackhawk but I know say as long as I put makydebbie, you go see am tongue.

I dey go add the 01 now
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 12:55pm On Dec 12, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I no remember wetin come after the blackhawk but I know say as long as I put makydebbie, you go see am tongue.

I dey go add the 01 now

E dey your body, catty. #Shrugs
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Name-Anna

Age-Becoming an adult soon

Those i like on romance section-Oluwasaeon,Lalas247,Makydebbie,BluntBoy, Biacan,sexybbstar,Dasherz

Those i dislike-None

Those i find annoying-Randy91

Those i can't help but read their post-Evaberry

Why do i follow the people i follow- Because i like them

Nairalander that has sent you the most PM-Not necessary

Romancelander that you ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-Rubbiish

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on-Fortifiedcity

Why-Because he's real,down to earth & polite

Your favorite romancelander-Oluwasaeon

Your favorite mod-None.

Funniest romancelander- Lefulefu,Biacan

Romancelander with the best thread-Tosyne2much

Romancelander diary you stalk-Bluntboy

Romancelander you used to get along with but don't anymore-None

Which nairalander do you think is smart but he or she doesn't know-Khome

Nairalander you keep as friend offline but or you've met in real life-Gat no friend here

Nairalanders you consider smart-Fortifiedcity,ibkkk,Blawkhawk01,BluntBoy Tosyne2much

Nairalanders you find intriguing-Makydebbie,Evaberry,Glorianinja,Evablizin,enemyofprogre

What phrases,insults,styles have you learnt from another nairalander-Everything revolves around me cheesy Its too late to fail

Which nairalander did you learn the above from- FortifiedCity,Airforce1

Which other section do you visit apart from romance-celebrities,politics,religion

Who is romance section Mr nice guy-Martin0

In what way has romance section imparted your life-----positively

Signature- It's too late to fail,Amen cheesy

Shout out to:sexybbstar kiss kissmuch love babes and FortifiedCity❤❤❤

The list is long oo...

Makydebbie i don try

E pain am ooooooo....

Randy is very annoying...

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You no do anything oo, na the simple truth about you be that. grin

Everyone has their flaws dear, even me too. You are getting the whole idea of feminism wrong and you try too hard to appear tough. You and I know who you pretend to be here is not who you really are, just be yourself mami. wink

Firstly, it's not any truth but your opinion. So don't call it "simple truth".

Secondly, I'll just take you as the group of nl guys who tag anyone whose opinion don't sit with them as feminists. Because on nl, since I registered on this forum, I never tagged myself one. I opened a thread on feminism and my take on it, help yourself. https://www.nairaland.com/3895044/feminism-light-bible

Lastly, the way I act here is the same way I act in reality. I'm a very cool and easy going person, it's very easy to become my friend here. But when I'm faced with bullies, I defend myself and that's the exact way I act offline. So you berra change your definition of 'pretend'.

This your reply to me somehow shows you've mistaken me for another moniker sef.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 2:09pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackhawk01:

I'm even having a bad day at work only to get the mention and the guy con dey call me feminist like say he miss road. undecided

He even talk say my idea of feminism is wrong and I'm like which idea nitori Olorun undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Blackhawk01: 3:00pm On Dec 12, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm even having a bad day at work only to get the mention and the guy con dey call me feminist like say he miss road. undecided

He even talk say my idea of feminism is wrong and I'm like which idea nitori Olorun undecided

When I read the reasons for his mentions, I just conclude say e don miss road. Feminist kwa cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (41) (Reply)

Sweeter Than Honey / ''90% Of Southern Nigerian Women Are Prostitutes, Runs Girls" - Northern Man / Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.