Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,367 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (52155 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by pu7pl3(m): 2:17pm On Dec 17, 2017

Name-Richard cool

Age-i lost count after my whole ordeal and now i'm a new born smiley

Occupation- engineer/accountant

Are you single, dating or married- its kinda complicated.......no...scratch that.....its a whooooole lot complicated

Those u like on Romance Section- greiboy, victornezzar, dasherz, makydebbie, lefulefu, mhistahrah, blackhawk01, sinz, chiefpiiko, bluntboy, pu7pl3, traphedges, deefuray, mariinee, evaberry etc kiss

Those u dislike on Romance section- matthew 22:39 "you must love your neighbor as yourself" cool

Those u find annoying-

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- greiboy baba, airforce1

Those you follow and wish follows you back- [b]john 10:27

Why do you follow the people you follow- cos they followed me and courtesy demands i follow back but overtime i got to know how amazing they are from their comments

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- i rather not say lipsrsealed

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- since i joined nl with this account i've got just 13 pms.......you do the maths and tell me how many i get on average a day[/b] smiley

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- leveticus 19:18 "..............love your fellow man like yourself"

Which Romancelander is fake- thepussyhunter

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- acts 15:20 "....to abstain from......fornication..." ...........i no longer do one night stands but if it was then i think i woulda done it with mariinee, makydebbie, benita27, deefuray, etc (they are up to 24) embarassed embarassed embarassed

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- richard 20:10,11 "crush not on anyone on nl cos you cant see them and you know not if the crushee has a dick and sac of balls or not undecided undecided

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) -cos i'm wise undecided undecided

Your favorite Romancelander(s)-the afore mentioned including sirmicheal1,scotfree, shinarlaura, comeradespade, frustratedrat, sekxy, sexybbstar, missyjoy29, ladyjumong, pussyblower, oyindidi ladygoddiva horlohlah nofavors etc kiss

Your favorite mod=that would be lalasticlala, mynd44, farano, dominique, seun, rocktation, divepen1 (i love what you've done with da literature section boss.....thumbs up)

Funniest Romancelander(s)-honestly i dont know......hmmm i think ayamnezzar, undecided

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads-tosyne2much baba explorers and onila

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-evaberry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?- lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know-adaksbullet, deadrat

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- paslm 11:5 "......God hate the one loving violence".... smiley smiley

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- greiboy, victornezzar, mhistahrah, dasherz, pynkylips, benita27, etc

NLer(S) you consider smart-greiboy,marinee, kimcutie, makydebbie, evaberry, etc

NL member that tries too hard- i rather not say

NLer(s) you find intriguing- evaberry, blackhawk01, missyjoy29,pocohantas, deefuray etc

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer- its too late to fail amen

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-baba airforce1

Which other sections do you visit except romance?- sexuality, literature, diary, business

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section-[b] douchebags and ass wipes
undecided undecided

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Who do u often agree with-everyone i guess undecided undecided

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex):i dont know cos i dont think i've ever seen any lady post a full pic of herself here.......all of them like to post passport]/b] angry angry

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex): genesis 1:27 "and God went on to create man in his image, in God's image he created him; male and female he created them"
smiley smiley

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy: greiboy, lefulefu, thepussyhunter, biacan (i guess undecided)

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).- kushykush, draei, falconey.........all these guys no just get joy o........they're comments are always mean and straight to the point

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag:

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively): i got great amazing friends from here, i see funny comments that crack me up all the time, i see cleavages, some pretty ladies etc..........i guess i can say it has affected semi-positively cheesy

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote)- YOLO: you only live once........make good use of ur time while you still can and endeavor to never give a fvck for shiits or to dirtbags.... NEVER!!!!!

Shoutout to:all romancelanders and literaturelanders.........y'all rock men kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Much love bro

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 17, 2017
SINZ:
Name-
Munachimso

Age-

Occupation-
Public Servant.

Are you single, dating or married-
Married

Those u like on Romance Section-
ALOT

Those u dislike on Romance section-
I'm too damn busy for that.

Those u find annoying- I wee cure you, all politics section tribal trolls, Nairaland feminazi's, Ngeneukwenu and Sarrki.

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)-
SonofLuc1fer, Albhagdadi and Pleatton. I'm a big fan of all three. cool

Those you follow and wish follows you back-
SonofLuc1fer Baba! cheesy

Why do you follow the people you follow-
I'll follow you if you're witty, cute or if we're cool. I love witty comments.

NLer that has sent u the most PMs-
Hahahaha! my wife!

How many PMs do you get on average in a day-
That depends on how often I make comments here.

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-
I try not to get into all that tribal argument. Also, I must confess I'm sometimes tempted to reply trolls who spread falsified info about me but then again, I'm comforted knowing that the bile they spill here results from the harsh realities they are cursed to live with. I'm also elated to know that their condition hasn't improved. cheesy

Which Romancelander is fake- Mother Theresa on nairaland, Lauretta Onochie outside nairaland. I won't mention her cos she would probably prevail on me (on WhatsApp) to take it down. Nairaland is the only place she matters so... grin

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date-
Safiaa

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- My wife smiley

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) -
There's nothing sexier than a loyal woman. cool

Your favorite Romancelander(s)- The Plurimi- my favorite people, I love the fam!

*LefuLefu and the Ukwu Federation grin ; sorry I'm not always online to reply all your mentions, I read and giggle to them. One Ukwu, Under God. cool

*Traphedges onye-egwu ibem grin, you're a bro!

*Deadrat

*Sexybbstar

*Chiefpiiko

*No favours

*Acme6 wink

*Thepussyhunter, get well soon young man.

Your favorite mod- Mynd44

Funniest Romancelander(s)- Undoubtedly MrCork.

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads: Toks2008, Explorers, Tosyne2much

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-
Even when I had time for nairaland I found it utterly stupid to stalk dairies (apologies to those who do).

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore- Quite alot but if I have to pick someone I actually miss, then that'll be Sinaj.

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know-
Onila

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-
Ngeneukwenu

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life-
Lol, ALOT.

NLer(S) you consider smart-
SonofLuc1fer, Hardmirror, HopefulLandlord, Tonyebarcanista, pocohantas abi Pocahontas and Safarigirl.

NL member that tries too hard-
Deadrat

NLer(s) you find intriguing-
The NwaAmaikpe's of nairaland.. and Otemanuduno. grin

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer
- That "Pepper soup logic" line by Sexxkillz is evergreen! cheesy

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-
Sexxkillz

Which other sections do you visit except romance?- I visit Religion Section a lot but I don't leave comments.

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section
- Vizkiz. Even though his comments are mostly on point, I find it unappealing the way he delivers them. NwaAmaikpe as well.

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.
- Daniella Okeke grin

Who do u often agree with- Rokia2's ass. I often come to conclusion that that ass is right!

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)- Uniqueness01

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)- Dollyjoy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy- LefuLefu/thornapple

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious)- Biacan

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag- The "douchebags" on nairaland are pussy ass whimps in real-life.

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)- Nothing surprises me anymore

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote)- "There'll be no strings to bind your hands, not if my love can't bind your heart.." -Juice Newton

Shoutout to: FrustratedRat! cool
Hmmmmm,
didn't know you are married and she's even a nairalander.
congrats.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by IamSINZ(m): 7:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
thornapple:
Hmmmmm, didn't know you are married and she's even a nairalander. congrats.

She's actively passive grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2017
MhisTahrah:
What's wrong?Don't tell me nothing.
where are you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 3:32pm On Dec 23, 2017
Spaxon:
Name- Spaxon

Age- 23

Occupation- Student

Are you single, dating or married- Single

Those u like on Romance Section- twaci, miracy, tosyne2much Obinoscopy Emusmithy, chiefpiiko

Those u dislike on Romance section- NwaAmaikpe

Those u find annoying- Stalkers

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Emusmithy tosyne2much Rokia2

Those you follow and wish follows you back- Seun,

Why do you follow the people you follow- they're amazing

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- can't disclose

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 15-30

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- Can't disclose

Which Romancelander is fake- chiefpiiko

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- Emusmithy

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on Obinoscopy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - he's simple

Your favorite Romancelander(s) makydebbie, twaci, p0intblank

Your favorite mod Obinoscopy

Funniest Romancelander(s) Chiefpiiko The Entire Awon Werey Crew

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads tosyne2much and Emusmithy

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- Missmossy

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Dre11

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- tonyebarcanista

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- Lalasticlala

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- Aninexzy

NLer(S) you consider smart- Nobody

NL member that tries too hard- NwaAmaikpe

NLer(s) you find intriguing- I won't mention his name... But he asks a lot

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer MAKE WE FRY BEANS?, ION GIVE A Bleep..... Lala food don done

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- people on front page

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Celebrities, politics, fashion

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section P0intlank

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Emusmithy

Who do u often agree with Chiefpiiko tosyne2much

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Fynestboi

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) no name

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy nobody

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Can't tell

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. Can't tell

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively) Both

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) ignoring fools since 1887, Allergic to bullsh.lt

Shoutout to: Obinoscopy

Its a lie joor gringrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 4:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
dre11:

Its a lie joor gringrin

U left me jhoor
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by SirMichael1: 11:01pm On Dec 25, 2017
greiboy:
sirmic.heal1

I am sunshineG

thanks

What in the seven heavens! I'm actually just seeing this 'cause I did a search on this sobriquet. You actually interchanged the E with the A.

I didn't see your post like I used to and so I thought you were on a long term ban.

What happened to your previous account?? You got banned or deactivated?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by SirMichael1: 11:06pm On Dec 25, 2017
Fidelmalek:
[b]
Aii.aii..
Here goes....

Name-Fidelis

Age-2#

Occupation- Forensic analyst

Are you single, dating or married- in between

Those u like on Romance Section-people that like me

Those u dislike on Romance section-seriously!?

Those u find annoying- all these newbies forming intelligence

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)-NwaAmaikpe grin

Those you follow and wish follows you back- for real?

Why do you follow the people you follow-up follow just one person

NLer that has sent u the most PMs-nairaland login notification

How many PMs do you get on average in a day-3-5

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- quote me i quote you
Tit for tat

Which Romancelander is fake- their life undecided

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date-rok**tu lipsrsealed

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on- embarassed

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - embarassed

Your favorite Romancelander(s)-makydebbie, farano, Lalas247, lefulefu

Your favorite mod-dominique

Funniest Romancelander(s)-legalese, mamagee

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads-tosyne2mucj

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-diary of an Uber driver

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? (Y?) - Z undecided
Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- sirmicheal1

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- Mrcock

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- undecided

NLer(S) you consider smart-mynd44, justwise

NL member that tries too hard-iamj

NLer(s) you find intriguing- sirmicheal1

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer- Too late to fail Amen.. Shiii cracks me up

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- airforce1

Which other sections do you visit except romance?- travel, education, celebrities, religion

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section- lots of people

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other- I'd like to know how Mr $$$$ undecided

Who do u often agree with-tosyne2much..

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)-farano lipsrsealed

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)-I'm being honest here right? Uhmmm, 60% of emm girls.

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy-lefulefu

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).-chiefpiiko

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag- don't know

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)didn't frequent nairaland much this year

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) Highly sapiosexual

Shoutout to: Lalas247[/b]

Just seeing this now cause you swapped the a for the e in my sobriquet.

This means a lot to me. Thanks. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2017
SirMichael1:

What in the seven heavens! I'm actually just seeing this 'cause I did a search on this sobriquet. You actually interchanged the E with the A.

I didn't see your post like I used to and so I thought you were on a long term ban.

What happened to your previous account?? You got banned or deactivated?
Morning bro,

I thought as much

I deactivated it because I became tired of nairaland but boredom eventually caught up with me. So I had to come back.

Merry belated Christmas bro, if there is anything like that
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by MysteryFvcker: 2:20pm On Dec 26, 2017
baZOOKer:
Name- Trap Chukwunaemezu Hedges

Age- 1748

Boss I see you the Enemies have been rather busy Happy Holiday season cheesy
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by SirMichael1: 2:49pm On Dec 27, 2017
greiboy:
Morning bro,

I thought as much

I deactivated it because I became tired of nairaland but boredom eventually caught up with me. So I had to come back.

Merry belated Christmas bro, if there is anything like that

Lol.... You? Became tired of NL? shocked You guys were the ones running the romance section, common now. One doesn't get tired of the attention being popular brings.

I once saw your post (on your previous account) where you wrote about your deactivation 'cause you were leaving for your MBSc programme. I didn't think you'd go though with it.

But yeah, NL can be so addicting but when it becomes surplus, it gets boring, more like getting served a particular dish over time. It's good to have you back bro.

Richard has deactivated.. He seem to be taking the "little care' he got while he was admitted to heart. I realized that he changed when he returned. It was like "After being friendly to most people, only few remembered to call while I was away".
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
SirMichael1:

Lol.... You? Became tired of NL? shocked You guys were the ones running the romance section, common now. One doesn't get tired of the attention being popular brings.

I once saw your post (on your previous account) where you wrote about your deactivation 'cause you were leaving for your MBSc programme. I didn't think you'd go though with it.

But yeah, NL can be so addicting but when it becomes surplus, it gets boring, more like getting served a particular dish over time. It's good to have you back bro.

Richard has deactivated.. He seem to be taking the "little care' he got while he was admitted to heart. I realized that he changed when he returned. It was like "After being friendly to most people, only few remembered to call while I was away".
Yes, I am still on the post grad thing. it was initially part of the reasons why deactivated then.

Nairaland is addictive but I will have to withdraw a little, starting from next year. I will maintain my sobriquet this time around though.

@Richard issue, I don't really know why he took the decision but I guess you might've a point. I believe he is back with a new sobriquet.

Anyways, enjoy the rest of your week and have a pleasant holiday.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 7:55pm On Dec 27, 2017
Spaxon:
U left me jhoor

you changed address that's why
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 8:25pm On Dec 27, 2017
I
dre11:

you changed address that's why

Andre i was in Lagos....
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:
I Andre i was in Lagos....

while I thought you were in Benin.....

so, you have changed add
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by savagefinder: 10:24pm On Dec 28, 2017
naijaboiy:
Hello Everyone, “Sum’n just happen ryii now!” cheesygrin

We are already almost half way into the last month of the year. So I thought to bring back the slum book once again. (Thanks to traphedges, deadrat, mariiine & co) cool

Hello, please I need you to help me with a business. Pls. Reply
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 11:48pm On Dec 28, 2017
dre11:

while I thought you were in Benin.....

so, you have changed add

I ne'er said so.
I've been in Lagos all along
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2017
Spaxon:

I ne'er said so.
I've been in Lagos all along

Just knowing that

But you did schooled where?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 6:06am On Dec 29, 2017
dre11:

Just knowing that

But you did schooled where?

I school in Uchicago.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 10:49am On Dec 29, 2017
Spaxon:

I school in Uchicago.

Am lost.....
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2017
dre11:

Am lost.....

University of Chicago. Illinois
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 9:50pm On Dec 29, 2017
Spaxon:
University of Chicago. Illinois

better.....

why come back when you can make a life over there?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 10:22pm On Dec 29, 2017
dre11:

better.....

why come back when you can make a life over there?

I only came cus of the yelutide.

I'll be back 6th January
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 8:56am On Dec 30, 2017
Spaxon:
I only came cus of the yelutide.
I'll be back 6th January

good

hope you did enjoyed your stay for those periods
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2017
dre11:

good

hope you did enjoyed your stay for those periods
Yes very well
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by naijaboiy: 11:43am On Jan 01, 2018
savagefinder:

Hello, please I need you to help me with a business. Pls. Reply
What business?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 2:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Spaxon:

Yes very well

.happy new year sweets.....
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 8:08am On Jan 03, 2018
dre11:

.happy new year sweets.....

same to you love
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by savagefinder: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
naijaboiy:

What business?
I need you to help me make something the topic of discussion on nairaland, like to. Make something viral
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by naijaboiy: 8:32am On Jan 04, 2018
savagefinder:
I need you to help me make something the topic of discussion on nairaland, like to. Make something viral
Kindly send a PM.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by dre11(m): 10:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
Spaxon:
same to you love

Did the petrol scarcity did have any effect on your movement during the yelutide periods?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 11:42pm On Jan 06, 2018
dre11:

Did the petrol scarcity did have any effect on your movement during the yelutide periods?

I didnt really notice the hike in petrol anyways.

Wbu?

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Gifts Her Husband A PS4 After He Tweeted About Wanting It (photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) / Things You Must Not Tell About Your Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.