Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,335 members, 7,954,363 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:34 PM

Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] - Romance (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] (54358 Views)

Most Nairaland Romance Section Men Smoke Weed And Abuse Alcohol / Here Is What Smart People Are Doing On Nairaland Romance Section, But... [Pic] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 7:06am On Dec 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
I expected just this debbie. grin anyhow sha you are still my sweetheart. How are you?
Lol, gats to explain jare.
I'm great and you? Goodmoney. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 7:07am On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Kipchut and start smiling always, you wee be more beautiful that way. kiss

Hehehehe... You're both high tongue
Okay ma, but I sabi blush like mumu sha. lipsrsealed

You go think say na joke. tongue
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 8:33am On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Lol, gats to explain jare.
I'm great and you? Goodmoney. grin
Haha.. See this girl, naso you like money reach? Goodmoney to you too, hope you slept well? I'm greater than you oo grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 8:35am On Dec 13, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Lol. Craze tongue

Ikr. It's obvious, even to the blind. wink kiss
Ha put that shoulder down joh, shey because I said you are fine you are now oozing pride, oozing ego. I'll come and bite your lips now. tongue How was your night mami.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2017
greiboy:
I am doing great man, wish you the same.

Thanks for the mention, I really appreciate it wink
You are welcome Bro.

But Bro me no nice at all oo and you say I be Mr nice guy grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 8:45am On Dec 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
Haha.. See this girl, naso you like money reach? Goodmoney to you too, hope you slept well? I'm greater than you oo grin
Yes, I can't deny my love for money, besides I'll be paid tomorrow so it's only money I dey see joor. grin
Yea I slept well I kept seeing dollars licking my face for dream. Oh well, I'm getting greater. grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You are welcome Bro.

But Bro me no nice at all oo and you say I be Mr nice guy grin
I must have misjudged you then..

but I have never seen you fight before grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by izaray(f): 9:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Twaci:
I see you babe kiss @Spaxon
Longest time baby, looking gorgeous like kilode kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Twaci(f): 9:17am On Dec 13, 2017
izaray:
Longest time baby, looking gorgeous like kilode kiss
Thanks a lot dear kiss

How have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by izaray(f): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2017
Twaci:
Thanks a lot dear kiss

How have you been?
Still the way you left us grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33am On Dec 13, 2017
Spaxon:
Name- Spaxon

Age- 23

Occupation- Student

Are you single, dating or married- Single

Those u like on Romance Section- twaci, miracy, tosyne2much Obinoscopy Emusmithy, chiefpiiko

Those u dislike on Romance section- NwaAmaikpe

Those u find annoying- Stalkers

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- Emusmithy tosyne2much Rokia2

Those you follow and wish follows you back- Seun,

Why do you follow the people you follow- they're amazing

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- can't disclose

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 15-30

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- Can't disclose

Which Romancelander is fake- chiefpiiko

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date- Emusmithy

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on Obinoscopy

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) - he's simple

Your favorite Romancelander(s) makydebbie, twaci, p0intblank

Your favorite mod Obinoscopy

Funniest Romancelander(s) Chiefpiiko The Entire Awon Werey Crew

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads tosyne2much and Emusmithy

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk- Missmossy

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why? Dre11

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know- tonyebarcanista

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life- Lalasticlala

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- Aninexzy

NLer(S) you consider smart- Nobody

NL member that tries too hard- NwaAmaikpe

NLer(s) you find intriguing- I won't mention his name... But he asks a lot

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer MAKE WE FRY BEANS?, ION GIVE A Bleep..... Lala food don done

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from- people on front page

Which other sections do you visit except romance? Celebrities, politics, fashion

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section P0intlank

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other. Emusmithy

Who do u often agree with Chiefpiiko tosyne2much

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) Fynestboi

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) no name

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy nobody

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious). Can't tell

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. Can't tell

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively) Both

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote) ignoring fools since 1887, Allergic to bullsh.lt

Shoutout to: Obinoscopy
Thanks for letting me know kiss
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2017
greiboy:
I must have misjudged you then..

but I have never seen you fight before grin
Yes I don't fight but I am not really nice. wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
makydebbie:
Yes, I can't deny my love for money, besides I'll be paid tomorrow so it's only money I dey see joor. grin
Yea I slept well I kept seeing dollars licking my face for dream. Oh well, I'm getting greater. grin
You'll be paid tomorrow? Hurrah! Oya send my share oo, no dull me oo grin me like money pass you sha. You cannot be greater than the greatest na. I am the greatest alive. wink
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by makydebbie(f): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:
You'll be paid tomorrow? Hurrah! Oya send my share oo, no dull me oo grin me like money pass you sha. You cannot be greater than the greatest na. I am the greatest alive. wink
What share? Like wait sef like what is the meaning of "my share"? I don't understand ooo. grin
Lol, dreams. smiley
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by HeyCorleone(m): 2:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
LoRdCaT:

My nigga.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Twaci(f): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
izaray:
Still the way you left us grin
Thank God cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by sonofluc1fer: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Sinz my man..no vex. Ive been offline.

I dont even know what to type. Lol. Thanks. May sense keep falling on us all.. ramen.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by SINZ: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
sonofluc1fer:
Sinz my man..no vex. Ive been offline.

I dont even know what to type. Lol. Thanks. May sense keep falling on us all.. ramen.

Ramen, bruh! cool

Thanks for the follow back too, sir.. and please, try to finish your stories I'm having withdrawal symptoms already grin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2017
Martin0:

Whaaatttshockedshockedshocked

Damm!it

So what do u want
Free jerseys each month or autographed footballs.tongue Good morning.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:04am On Dec 14, 2017
LoRdCaT:
In your house fantasizing about having a one night stand with me abi? Once you go black you'll never go back so you'll yearn for more after that one night. tongue

Why haven't you been contacting me?
G'morning.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2017
MhisTahrah:
G'morning.
How are you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 14, 2017
LoRdCaT:
How are you?
Fine and you?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by LoRdCaT(m): 12:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Fine and you?
I am not fine. Don't worry about me though.
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Martin0(m): 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Free jerseys each month or autographed footballs.tongue Good morning.

Na dat one u dey talk small smallgringrin
No wahala den...
I greet u toogrin
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:

Thanks for letting me know kiss
u welcome....

When it comes to politics

I olws wait to see ur comments
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 3:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Twaci:
I see you babe kiss @Spaxon

Our mummy......,

Babe wia unde hide?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fynestboi:

smiley smiley

You're not sexy o
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Spaxon(f): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
You know I should be in your DMs showing love yea?
yeah yeah but........
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by CAPSLOCKED: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Name-
CAPSLOCKED

Age-
CAPSLOCKED

Occupation-
CAPSLOCKING

Are you single, dating or married-
CAPS

Those u like on Romance Section-
CAPSLOCKED

Those u dislike on Romance section-
CAPSLOCKED

Those u find annoying-
CAPSLOCKED

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)-
CAPSLOCKED

Those you follow and wish follows you back-
CAPSLOCKED

Why do you follow the people you follow-
CAPS

NLer that has sent u the most PMs-
CAPSLOCKED

How many PMs do you get on average in a day-
CAPS

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting-
CAPSLOCKED

Which Romancelander is fake-
CAPSLOCKED

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date-
CAPSLOCKED

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on
CAPSLOCKED

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) -
CAPS

Your favorite Romancelander(s)
CAPSLOCKED, CAPSLOCKED

Your favorite mod
CAPS

Funniest Romancelander(s)
CAPSLOCKED

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads
CAPSLOCKED

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-
CAPSLOCKED

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?
CAPSLOCKED. CAPS.

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know-
CAPSLOCKED

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-
CAPSLOCKED

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life-
CAPSLOCKED

NLer(S) you consider smart-
CAPSLOCKED

NL member that tries too hard-
CAPSLOCKED

NLer(s) you find intriguing-
CAPSLOCKED

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer
CAPS

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-
CAPSLOCKED

Which other sections do you visit except romance?
CAPS

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section
CAPSLOCKED

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.
CAPSLOCKED

Who do u often agree with
CAPSLOCKED

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex)
CAPSLOCKED

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex)
CAPSLOCKED

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy
CAPSLOCKED

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).
CAPSLOCKED

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag
CAPSLOCKED

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)
CAPS

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote)
CAPS

Shoutout to: CAPSLOCKED undecided
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Name- adewumi opeyemi oluwaseun

Age- 65 tongue tongue tongue

Occupation- banker

Are you single, dating or married- single

Those u like on Romance Section- twaci, miracy, tosyne2much Obinoscopy Emusmithy, chiefpiiko

Those u dislike on Romance section- nobody

Those u find annoying- nobody

Those u can't help but read their posts(you look forward to what they have to say)- tosyne2much

Those you follow and wish follows you back-

Why do you follow the people you follow- to read ther post and send them private messager on there mail ewxpecially female grin grin grin

NLer that has sent u the most PMs- girls

How many PMs do you get on average in a day- 20

Romancelander(s) that u ignore or try hard to avoid quoting- nobody

Which Romancelander is fake-

Romancelander(s) you would have a one night stand with if given the chance but won't date-

Romancelander you can date or have a crush on Missnande( rosalieene IamKashyBaby badaoyeyemi

why did u choose him/her above?? (what attracted you to him/her) -

Your favorite Romancelander(s) toysne2much

Your favorite mod lalasticala

Funniest Romancelander(s) smellymouth

Romancelander/NLer with the best threads

Romancelander(s) diary you stalk-

Romancelander(s) you used to get along with, but don't anymore. Reason(s) why?

Which Nairalander(s) do you think is smart but he/she doesn’t know-

NLer(s) u would love to give a dirty slap to in real life-

NLer(S) you keep as a friend offline or you've met in real life- tosyne2mych vikiz princeakin rosyluv badaoyeyemi

NLer(S) you consider smart-

NL member that tries too hard-

NLer(s) you find intriguing-

What phrases, insults, styles have you learnt from another NLer

Which NLer(s) did u learn the above from-

Which other sections do you visit except romance? jobvancancy dating sport diary

Who do u often disagree with on Romance Section

Romancelander that you secretly wish you can both get to know each other.twaci and optional1

Who do u often agree with

Who do u consider sexy (opposite sex) nobody

Who do u consider ugly(opposite sex) nobody

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. nice guy

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms Mean guy/girl(one who takes things too serious).

Who is Romance section Mr/Ms. douchebag

In what way has Romance Section impacted in your life this 2017 (Positively or Negatively)

Signature: (Any Funny Line, Statement, Lyric or motivational quote)

Shoutout to: to vizkiz princeakin airforce toysne2much roseluv and evrybody in nairaland

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Twaci(f): 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
Spaxon:

Our mummy......,

Babe wia unde hide?
I've been around, school's kept me busy.

How are you though?
Re: Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] by Lalas247(f): 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Gay Man Cries Uncontrollably While Walking Down The Aisle To Meet His Husband / 3 Exercises My Girlfriend Does Every Morning / What Will You Do If Your Date Does This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.